• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Best believe in the apocolypse. Your in it. (Closed)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Warning. Viewer discretion is advised. Some content may be disturbing to others. Foul language and possibly grousome scenes

A few years ago you and a group of people were taken into custody. A highly advanced and secure remote underground prison with no contact to the outside world. It's been 4 years now since you and a handful of inmates seen day light. All the while they been doing test on you. Using you like some sort of lab rat. Though your crimes range anywhere hacking. Treason. And even murder. You all were highly wanted criminals with different perspectives. And different crimes. About a week ago there was a loud bang on the surface. The whole prison rattled and rumbled. And the guards... the guards dissapeared... you all have been left with food and one room to share between the 6 of you. Your task is to work together and see what's on the surface. And what the hell is going on. Or... you may just starve to death in this prison cell.

Welcome to a apocalypse role play. Not by zombies but by a nuclear explosion that wiped out most if not all human life. Your the only ones left. I'm looking for 2 girls and 3 boys. I will be the 6th person to even the level of grounds. Interested? COMMIT YOUR CRIME

I'd be interested in playing one of the girls c:

Alright! We have everyone we need! I'll get started on a chat where you can post a character sheet and well use it for the rp aswel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back