Other BEST Anime opening

Three matters here

1. This thread belongs here: Entertainment , as do all anime-related discussions

2. Hiro_mi21 Hiro_mi21 AOT has three seasons, so it has at least three openings. Which one are you referring to?

3. Agreed, very difficult question. So many good ones...Blend S, Clockwork World, BnHA ones, Monogatari series, Happy Sugar Life...

Hmmm...I guess I'll go for Konosuba's second season OP. It's a really catchy tune that perfectly encapsules the tone of the show and gets you hype for it, plus it has a narrative contained within it, like a mini-OVA.

Yass konosuba was a really good one although I prefer there endings to the openings. I’m also suprised to see no one has stated evangelion tbh

The second or third Overlord opening is probably amongst the only ones I can actually enjoy and survive not skipping through.

I like Serial Experiments Lain because it's in English and I can sing it with ease. And the GTO opening. Once you're past the first episode, that's a pretty good show. Oh! And the Love Hina opening.

I want to listen to all of these entries but my roommate is asleep. But there are some really good ones in here.

I think it is hard to judge how good an anime op is because most people who really like an op watched the anime attached.

SnK’s Guren no Yumia was a very good op indeed, but I think the reasoning is very twofold. It was a good and unique song, but also SnK was the biggest hype anime I think I ever had the pleasure of living through. I wasn’t even watching anime when it first came out, but it was part of the reason I started because the people I hung out with absolutly raved about it. And I mean every body. It’s a good anime, and naturally, its op is like a call for otakus these days. (But Segeagayo is my favorite SnK op rn)

I saw an eatery up there for Kakegurui’s op and let me tell you. That op was fn amazing. Like the very second I saw the op for the first time I remember my blood instantly went in to a rush and it was almost like sexually pleasing for my ear. And the graphics were to boot. It defiantly put me in the mood of the show every time I heard it.

Made in Abiss has an amazing op too. I definitely enjoyed it and looked forward to hearing it when I watched.

MY Favorite op’s, though, include Again by Yuri, the first op to FMAB; Colors by Flow; the first Code Geass op; Strike Back, Fairy Tail’s like... 19th op, and the 22nd op that I dont remember the name of; Revival from Tokyo Ghoul; This Game from No Game No Life; My Soul Your Beats from Angel Beat; and the Kakehurui op.

But I mean none of my favorites come from anime I didn’t like. The first two are from my absolute favorite two anime.

Ooh... there's a few I like.
In no particular order...

I like the two first Attack on Titan openings. I love the first one, but I've actually grown to like the second one even more...?

Love this specific My Hero Academia opening

I also love the Noragami openings, I think they're so stylistically interesting

And the first Death Note opening is just amazing honestly. <3

I love all the FMA Brotherhood openings. They're so good

Though I don't like this one as much as the others, I still have a soft spot for the xxxHolic opening

lol that's probably enough for now...

So,I don't read any of the others so sorry if I repeat.

Your lie in April

And aggretsuko.: couldn't fInd the link XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back