• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Besdy's RP Hunt!

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
Hi, everyone~! Thanks for clicking on this thread, it's a pleasure to meet you! This thread's just gonna be a neatly packaged little spot for me to vomit some ideas, fandoms, and other such info into! For starters, just to get this kind of thing out of the way...

My name's Besdy! I'm twenty and am currently working in retail! I've been writing since at least my early teenage years, and it's a wonderful hobby to escape from reality and a bit and just enjoy crafting a story with someone else! Most of my free time that isn't dedicated to RP'ing and my own personal writing projects goes to video games! I always enjoy talking with people OOC, but know that isn't some people's cup of tea, so would never want to force anyone into being a conversationalist.

I understand that life, especially right now, is super hectic! As such, while consistent replies are very appreciated, they aren't required! Life comes first! I'm happy to write a bit on the shorter, few paragraph kind of side, or write way, way longer posts! Both are wonderful to me! I generally tend to enjoy writing for OCs more than canons, but am always happy to double with OC/Canon sorts of situations where it's needed. Doubling for side characters, villains, and everything in between is obviously fine! When it comes to romance, it's not something I love forcing when it's a matter of OCs, but again, don't mind writing a canon character for someone else's OC, and vice versa!

Anyways, with that squared away, on to the meat of things! Bolded are cravings!

~Fandoms~

Fire Emblem
(Three Houses, Fates, Awakening, Heroes, Warriors, Valentia, Sacred Stones, Binding/Blazing Blade, Shadow Dragon)

A near and dear franchise to me! Happy to discuss writing things that go along with in game events, postgame continuations, or things that are simply set in the world of whichever title!

TLOZ
(Age of Calamity, BoTW, OOT, MM)

Age of Calamity (an AMAZING game I recommend to anyone) has reminded me how much I love BoTW's worldbuilding, so here we are!

Xenoblade Chronicles
(1, 2, Torna)

Bravely Default/Bravely Second

Epic Seven

Persona
(3, 4, 5, Arena, Q/Q2)

Huge craving here! Have an OC I would be happy to throw anyone's way!

JJBA

Undertale

Skullgirls

Gnosia

---

~Plots~
(MC marked with italics, YC marked with bold!)

Retribution (Sci-fi, enemies to allies/potentially lovers)
I don't have a ton of framework for this one, but have an interest in an idea that stems around an android who is involved in some sort of tragedy that effects YC, whether that be an android in the hands of a corrupt government, a terrorist organization, or what have you. Said android is taken down and captured by YC's group; once again, flexible as to what that group exactly is. Rebel group, militia, group of rag tag friends, anything goes! Android is reprogrammed to serve YC's group, and there is a lingering hatred towards her, despite having been reprogrammed, for the crimes she'd commited/lives she had taken in the past.

You'll Be Missed (Fantasy)

A young witch lives trapped within the woods outside of the village she was raised in. Rumored to have been possessed by a darker force after mysteriously vanishing for months on end, she was assumed dead before she returned home as if nothing happened. Though, having a newly acquired knack for Hemomancy and other forms of dark magic, as well as holding conversations with beings that clearly weren't there, she was cast into the woods, and told that if she were to be seen outside of her territory, she'd be executed on sight. Not wanting to cause trouble, she made herself comfortable, living off of the animals and plant life in the forest. This is another plot where I'd love to hear some fun ideas for the role YC would take! From a bounty hunter after her head to someone who simply gets lost in the forest and stumbles upon her, this is another really flexible one!

More to be added in the future!

On the topic of plots, I am always interested in hearing ideas that others have! I am a sucker for medieval plots in general, so if you have any projects you've been dying to get off the ground, please let me know!

Happy Holidays, everyone! PM me if you have any interests/inquiries!

Last edited:
Undertale plz, I main as an aged up female Frisk

I'm also a fan of medieval fantasy~

If you’re still interested, I would absolutely love to do a Persona 5 role-play with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back