• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Besdy's Detailed/Literate, Active (mostly fandom) RP Hunt~!

I could be interested in a Pokemon or Duel Monsters one, if you're still interested in something like that. Though, if you're looking for canon characters, I'll admit I'm not the greatest at that.

Hiya! Would you be up for an OC driven Miraculous roleplay? I’ve always wanted to try a roleplay based around a team of Miraculous users with different interpretations on the love square.

I also am up for a OC/OC or OC/Canon Fire Emblem Fates roleplay or heck, a Fire Emblem roleplay that takes place in the universe but is an OC driven story of it own.

Your profile picture is beautiful oh my god...

Hello, there! I noticed you're craving Jojo and was wondering if you'd be interested in plotting out a doubled, OC/Canon story for that? I've been dying for more Jojo content lately, and you seem like a fun partner to write with! c:

Heya~! I'm particularly interested in you but, I'm not very interested in the Fandoms. Perhaps we could sort something out together?

Heya~! I'm particularly interested in you but, I'm not very interested in the Fandoms. Perhaps we could sort something out together?
Absolutely! I’m headed home from a convention, but send me a PM and I’d be happy to talk something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back