• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Besdy's Detailed/Literate, Active (mostly fandom) RP Hunt~!

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
Greetings and Salutations everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day/week/month/life, and if you happen to be reading this...

Hello! I'm Besdy! I'm currently working in good ol' retail, and in my off time I frankly don't do all too much, save writing and playing games. Thus, I've been looking to devote a LOT more time to this site!

Moving on a little into more of the nitty-gritty, I just wanna lay a baseline for the types and styles of RP I enjoy. I try not to be picky, but even then everyone has their preferences.
-I would vastly prefer someone who knows how to write English decently well. I don't like typing this one because I don't want to come of as someone who won't collaborate with people who primarily speak other languages and aren't super fluent in English, but when it comes to trying to co-create a story, it definitely makes it harder.
-Please be at least decently active! I don't need replies at a mile a minute pace, but getting at least a post or two out a day is wonderful. Frankly, the more active you are, the more interested I'll probably be in our RP. When a storyline takes days to progress past small things, it's kinda a turnoff for me. If you're going on a vacation or something takes up a lot of your upcoming time that's absolutely okay! I'd just love to get a heads up.
-Please no super sexual things! Not that I have a problem with people who do those sorts of RPs, but it just isn't for me. If it had to be implied, a simple fade-to-black is more than enough for me.
-Feel free to talk to me! But also, if OOC isn't your thing, there's no need to push it.

And that's about it! I really am just looking for someone who's a good writer and can co-create something with me! I love RP because it's akin to writing, except you get to create whatever world or scenario at hand alongside someone else. It's a really fun experience to me, and I've enjoyed it for years!

Fandom stuff! I haven't watched any anime in a really, really long time, but I have a good handful of game series that I'd love to make something around!

Resonance of Fate/End of Eternity
I put this one at the top, because I know a lot and a lot of people have no idea what this is. It's an old game that didn't get a lot of exposure, but it's honestly one of, if not, my favorites. Leanne is my favorite video game character of all time, and the game never failed to make me smile or make me get emotional over the struggles of other characters.

Xenoblade Chronicles (1/2)
I love Xenoblade a lot. Playing Xenoblade 1 was one of the wildest rides I've ever gotten to take in a video game world. The world, the plot, the characters, and the gameplay all really reached me in a good way. I am a big fan of Xenoblade 2 as well. Even if it was presented in a different way than 1, and I know a lot of people don't think it lived up to the massive success than 1 had, I thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

Dragon Quest
I didn't put a specific entry in the top, because I feel the series as a whole is just really easy to base an RP around. Memorable monsters, a fairly easy to grasp world, and lots of oppourtunities for conflicts makes forming an RP in the wide world of DQ really easy, but really fun. DQ9 is a personal favorite of mine, thanks to lots of happy childhood memories with it, and DQ11 was SUPER good!

Fire Emblem (7, 11, 13, 14, Heroes)
Similar to Dragon Quest, there's just a ton of room for ideas to go around here. I'd love to do anything from Canon/Canon, OC/OC, Canon/OC, really anything goes. I have a small list for each game of characters I love to write for, so if you're curious, feel free to ask for them!

Here's just a couple more that I wanna throw out there that I'd be more than willing to explore! Bolds are cravings!

*Bayonetta*
Persona/SMT
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Pokemon
Kid Icarus
Overwatch
Street Fighter
Bravely Default/Second
Miraculous
Jojo

If anything in all this interests you, please feel free to add to the thread or PM me! Heck, if you have any sort of plot for something completely different, or especially non-fandom related, I'm a sucker for both medieval and sci-fi plots, so hit me up with anything!

Even if you didn't find anything that piqued your interests, I hope you find someone else who does!

Happy RPing!

Last edited:
Yo! I'm suuuuuuuuuuper duuuuuper interested and the best part is I'm very, very active! ( p.s there will be about a 2-4 hour gap in my responses sometimes because of my school. We're not allowed on our phones and it's somethibg i can't help. Sorry )

Hi there! I would really like to plan out a Pokémon roleplay with you if you’re interested. I understand all of your rules and they make perfectly good sense to me. Feel free to message me if you wish!

DQ, FE, Persona, Pokemon, and original fantasy/sci-fi are all things in down for. Im down for whatever you have in mind, otherwise I have a billion things we could do. Or lets colab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back