• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bermuda Academy OOC

Well just going say feel free to ditch Enna as I might pass out soon I have a bad headache right now it is making me super sleepy.

Karcen Karcen Kasarin Kasarin K KodomoYamiya Wildwy5 Wildwy5 The Darkling The Darkling JulesX JulesX Isune Isune Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver BecToTheFuture BecToTheFuture Kyrenka Kyrenka

Hey, guys... So maybe it's 'cause I'm new to this RP, or maybe it's because I am holding everyone to too high of a standard, but the posts I saw on the last page were kinda... Hard to read. Not everybody's posts, mind you. For example, Kyrenka's post was very well crafted. That being said, the main issues making posts difficult to read were (1) a lack of punctuation and (2) a lack of proper nouns. It's okay to use "he" and "she" fairly frequently, but it becomes an issue when you have zero actual names in a paragraph. Pronouns are like a bacon-bits garnish on mashed potatoes: to be used sparingly, despite how good they look. And trust me, I know EXACTLY how good they look.

I know it's probably a bit, well, rude of me to ask you to change your writing styles, but if you wouldn't mind just reading through your post once before you submit it (in order to catch mistakes and whatnot) it will make reading your writing so much easier and more enjoyable for everyone in the role play.

I'm sorry I'm coming out of the gate too harsh, guys... So... Here's to our future friendship?
*raises a wine glass uncertainly*

Karcen Karcen Kasarin Kasarin K KodomoYamiya Wildwy5 Wildwy5 The Darkling The Darkling JulesX JulesX Isune Isune Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver BecToTheFuture BecToTheFuture Kyrenka Kyrenka

Hey, guys... So maybe it's 'cause I'm new to this RP, or maybe it's because I am holding everyone to too high of a standard, but the posts I saw on the last page were kinda... Hard to read. Not everybody's posts, mind you. For example, Kyrenka's post was very well crafted. That being said, the main issues making posts difficult to read were (1) a lack of punctuation and (2) a lack of proper nouns. It's okay to use "he" and "she" fairly frequently, but it becomes an issue when you have zero actual names in a paragraph. Pronouns are like a bacon-bits garnish on mashed potatoes: to be used sparingly, despite how good they look. And trust me, I know EXACTLY how good they look.

I know it's probably a bit, well, rude of me to ask you to change your writing styles, but if you wouldn't mind just reading through your post once before you submit it (in order to catch mistakes and whatnot) it will make reading your writing so much easier and more enjoyable for everyone in the role play.

I'm sorry I'm coming out of the gate too harsh, guys... So... Here's to our future friendship?

Completely agree! Let me know if my grammar is ever off!

I thought the same but I didn't want to come too harsh on everyone, also I have he same problem so it would be rather... hypocrate, aside from the fact that I write on the mobile browser (Doesn't really bother me) I am Southamerican, English is my second language but I still try my best to sound fluent, without many grammar errors or confusing paragraphs, so please, feel free to point out any of my mistakes, I could change them if I have time.

Also a quick summary please? I can't understand anything going on in the cafeteria lmao
Ahhh, for summary well the big thing to know is that Makoto has made a terrible impression. He's a vampire that has his human...blood source, Arata, follow him around. Arata thinks that they're really good friends though. In the cafeteria, Lucas and Callisto had already met them, and neither like Makoto. Enna is agitating them (intentionally or unintentionally doesn't matter) so Lucas is stepping in to prevent ~murder~. Callisto is talking to Kent who had seen Makoto and Arata, but hasn't actually interacted with them. Hecate (female, human, witch) is interacting with Dovahmiin (male, human, warrior) on the side at the cafeteria. There's some other people floating around (Kanji Keaton, Vienna, and Rielle) but they're not in the cafeteria. I think that I saw Hadley at some point too? iirc he's with Vienna and Rielle. There's some other people too but they haven't posted anything yet so we'll see what happens.

I get what you mean! Thanks for the compliment too, I actually proofread my posts real quick because I sometimes miss a word when writing down sentences. But yeah if anyone notices an error in my writing or possibly doesn't understand a word let me know! I don't mind some constructive criticism. Only if it's from Makoto.

Ahhh, for summary well the big thing to know is that Makoto has made a terrible impression. He's a vampire that has his human...blood source, Arata, follow him around. Arata thinks that they're really good friends though. In the cafeteria, Lucas and Callisto had already met them, and neither like Makoto. Enna is agitating them (intentionally or unintentionally doesn't matter) so Lucas is stepping in to prevent ~murder~. Callisto is talking to Kent who had seen Makoto and Arata, but hasn't actually interacted with them. Hecate (female, human, witch) is interacting with Dovahmiin (male, human, warrior) on the side at the cafeteria. There's some other people floating around (Kanji Keaton, Vienna, and Rielle) but they're not in the cafeteria. I think that I saw Hadley at some point too? iirc he's with Vienna and Rielle. There's some other people too but they haven't posted anything yet so we'll see what happens.
Wiah that was really complete thanks (I know the characters though, but thanks anyways ♡)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back