• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Stars' Gaze [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Is it expected we apply for more than one sign, or is applying for just one sign acceptable? (beyond being chosen based on application)

Heyo, just popping in to clarify things about cs :p

When picking appearances, so long as it's an illustration, you're good to go !! The style of that illustration can be realistic, anime, etc. It can be drawn by you or something you found on the internet.

Edited to clarify ^^

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Panic! I am interested in the Gemini role. What is the posting limit or word count for this roleplay? I'm not new to roleplay but I am a little rusty. Thank you.

Heyhey, the gemini role is free for the taking ^v^

As for word count, I don't really have a protocol when it comes to that, since usually it gets really draining to consistently write out long posts. Anything really is ok, except for one-liners. Just give us something to react to and im a ok!

Posting limit on the other hand will change from time to time depending on the scene, but generally speaking, once a week is the minimum. If you cant make it tho, thats cool. Just pls pls remember to pm beforehand if you cant make it.

Surprise, I didn't sleep. lol I was curious are there profiles already turned in that I could get an example of what's acceptable? Or is there a profile example I could see. If not I'll just submit what I come up with. :) Thanks.

Hey I don't remember if you mentioned a deadline for applicants, but I will be away for a few days, back on Thursday or Friday, so i hope I can still send in my application the coming weekend and be considered <3

Sample CS
Surprise, I didn't sleep. lol I was curious are there profiles already turned in that I could get an example of what's acceptable? Or is there a profile example I could see. If not I'll just submit what I come up with. :) Thanks.
None, currently, but I made a mock-up as an example. ^^ Sowwy for taking so long DX
you're free to add extra little tidbits about your characters too if u wanna
code by fudgecakez
the IMPOSTOR.

.name.
Elizabeth "Liz" Velicosa. Though Liz is indeed a nickname, only one person calls her that. Anyone else will receive a pointed glare for even daring to do so.

.age.
20 years old, to her knowledge.

.gender.
Cisgender woman

.zodiac sign.
Aries

.sexuality.
Heterosexual

.appearance.
Crisp black hair hovers over a set of eyes, each an equally monotonous grey. Their pale skin, in contrast to their shadowy gaze and charcoal-like hair paint her as a harrowing wisp of a human being. Rarely does she ever put effort into her choice of clothing nor in her countenance, believing that it'd be much better for someone like herself to fade into the background.

.miscellaneous features.
She has a large gash on her shoulder, one that she received from a freak accident. It aches, sometimes, but she can usually manage.

.faceclaim.
Touka Kirishima ─ Tokyo Ghoul

.vices.

xxxxx ─ ★ Hot-tempered
xxxxx ─ ★ Insecure
xxxxx ─ ★ Misanthropic
xxxxx ─ ★ Self-absorbed

.virtues.

xxxxx ─ ★ Imaginative
xxxxx ─ ★ Assertive
xxxxx ─ ★ Resilient

.brief background.
Her whole life, she had always been an outcast, both to society and her own family. She was always one to distance herself from others in her darkest times, not recognizing that her own lack of peers and of social support was her own hubris. And who can blame her? Humanity was failing itself in her eyes, but in video games.

Everything was different.

The people there didn't mock you if you had messy hair or a fragile demeanour. In here, everything was the same. Everything was... okay. Those were the words that she kept telling herself whenever she would venture once more into her itty bitty wonderland. And yet, dissatisfaction plagued her heart each time she went to pick up her controller, listlessly deciding which game to pick, which achievement to unlock.

Until one day, nothing. She'd finished every game she'd played to her interest, done every DLC pack there is, and checked every nook and cranny. Nothing. All at once, the utopia she'd so meticulously built was vanishing away like sand in your hands. And what happens then? You walk away, of course. You walk away to find something more interesting to play with. But what if there was nothing else? For Elizabeth, it was like carrying a bucket of sand, wandering a cold, dark ocean for an eternity with nothing else to do than walk forward with the sand. And now? It's gone. The bucket is punctured. She can only watch as the sand drifts far, far far far far away below the depths she cannot reach.

.current ability.
Photokinesis

.description.
The user manifests the light around them, condensing it into a force of power.

.limitations and drawbacks.

xxxxx ─ ★ The user is limited to the light within their sight, and is unable to conjure light out of nothing.
xxxxx ─ ★ As light, it can never truly stay in one shape. As such, sustaining constructs of light for even a minute can be extremely taxing on both the user and the environment. At best, the light dissipates and returns back to its source. At worst, the construct blows up on her and leaves her with second-degree burns.

.trivia.

xxxxx ─ ★ art drawn by Domirine.
xxxxx ─ ★ Chronically mysophobic, so much so that the very idea of anyone going near her is enough to set warning bells in her head. On occasion, she might react violently.
xxxxx ─ ★ Absolutely had an emo phase and would unironically act as a not-like-other-girls. In hindsight, absolutely embarrassing, but at least, she's past that. Now, she just hates everybody.

Everything beyond this point is to be sent via PM.

.wish.
To be seen and worshipped by others.

.true ability.
Solar mimic ─ The ability to create a false sun that can blind and stun those that see it, regardless of the circumstances. Elizabeth can choose to increase the size of this sun, or to intensify the light and heat it radiates to a fatal degree.

.fears.

xxxxx ─ ★ losing control
xxxxx ─ ★ large crowds
xxxxx ─ ★ germs and filth

.character arc.
potential death early game >w06

And, for the time being, don't worry you all ^^ no need to rush (though i do wanna see your ocs OwO)
at the moment, wednesday or thursday next week as a deadline sounds good, though if you need an extension, just lmk !!

Last edited:
Hey y'all, really happy with the cs so far! Just gimme some time to formulate my thoughts for a bit and ill respond as soon as i can. Thammks ^^

bump for the few ppl who said they were gonna join, but haven't posted a cs yet~ i'm rly excited ^.^

Risotoo Risotoo I wanted to make sure these were still open before applying <3 as I saw sheets for some of them on the CS
Cancer
Libra
Capricorn
(I saw someone interested in Gemini)

Last edited:
Risotoo Risotoo I wanted to make sure these were still open before applying <3 as I saw sheets for some of them on the CS
Cancer
Libra
Capricorn
(I saw someone interested in Gemini)
All the roles listed in the Interest Check are all open for the taking. ^^ Including Gemini, as well !!

Still working on it i had class this week and have been tired afterwards, I should have it up by the end of this weekend if that's alright ♡

Hey I know I said I was working on my cs, but I have also had some personal stuff come up this morning and I don't know when I will have it up. I apologize for the inconvenience

👀

Was the spelunking group local to a specific place/country or were we all on some cool once in a life time spelunking trip from spelunk groups all over the world?​
I mean.....My character is technically from Jamaica and then moved to Ny and then I dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back