• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beneath the Blue Moon Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay I got the character post with 'Founders' up, then it will go down through the generations as the rp progresses.

Tonight, I will try to get the first of the starter up.

Sorry guys I'm tired. I'll be sure to throw up a post tomorrow.

Seasons are updated with 1 moon for winter. Check out the Lore and go down to the....Passage of Time post.

Okay so....
  • Ice Moon has been changed to December
  • There are more moons up, just got a few moons left to figure out information for and names
  • Seasons are Rimewane (spring), Heatcrest (summer), Sunfade (autumn or fall), Dimsun (winter)

Okay, the moons have officially been completed.

In light of this, I was thinking of starting potentially in Dimsun since winter counts as a year in wolf terminology.

Okay, first post is up. You can all now look forward to your own responses.

I put 3 maps there to show what the land would look like over Eurasia (the first 2) and then the last map is a world map I found showing the extent of the ice from north to south.

I did! My sister ended up getting off on Thanksgiving, thankfully, so she was able to come and we had fun.

That's good to hear Alpha!

I had a decent thanksgiving. Finishing off my roast beef from yesterday's thanksgiving dinner.

While we are waiting on Stennine, what would you guys like to see for potential future plots in this rp?

Well, that's good!

Hmm, I don't know. I mean, I've been thinking I'd like my siblings to come in and meet the pack when its more formed. Mallow could hear about the pack from somewhere and starts trying to find it so that he could help get rid of his sister's curse. Though, he would'nt just leave his little sister with strangers all on her own so it could be interesting to see how the pack handles the decision and it might cause rifts between characters.

For like major conflict, we could do stuff with people hunting down their pack or maybe there could be another pack that forms which is a more aggressive one and is trying to take over their territory. I don't know, just some loose thoughts.

I'm glad to hear you both had a good Thanksgiving!
I think those are both great ideas. The pack trying to handle a human's presence could definitely bring about some tension, and paired with another major conflict, it could be interesting to see how everyone deals with it.
Even if we didn't have another pack that forms, it could be a pack of predators, or something similar to cause an issue. Like Alpha said with the people hunting them down. Like, maybe some of the humans who know about the cursed would think that the best choice was the exterminate them.

Also, I hope my reply works alright, apologies it took so long. I figured that depending on how far they are away from each other, Aenor might be able to contact another character by accidentally chasing a rabbit right into them, or something like that.

It wasn't my intention to create another pack of werewolves as these wolves are meant to be the first and only ones of their species. This is the founding pack after and the founders of their race so there'd be no other werewolves besides those already cursed. But it's understandable that Mallow not wanting to leave his sister at all alone with strangers and trying to seek a cure for her curse would result in him staying with the pack and the rift it might cause the others with being a human.

Well, given the time period and the setting, the only humans who would know about the cursed ones are those former clans that the cursed ones came from. But, as the pack becomes more known, it's potentially possible they could hear it in passing as they're wandering since I intended for everyone who is cursed to be chased out from their families.

It is possible there could be a pack of dire wolves that might be encountered or even gray wolves that are encountered due to the mention above of nobody knowing of the cursed werewolves yet barring those clans they come from.

It is possible that the clans who know of their cursed members would want to get rid of them eventually. I think as they become more stronger and eventually start having pups, they will end up having to face human hunters a lot and in time, there might be some type of organization that is born to try to eradicate the werewolves. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the pack together AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf but we can arrange your characters to eventually hear about them and join later.

Your response is fine stennie stennie and that's okay if your characters run into another's characters when chasing the rabbit.

I need to stop making characters, I swear.

The list of newborns that have unknown families will be raised as siblings but nursed by Quinn alongside her own daughter.

Lol, yeah there's a lot. Don't know how you're gonna keep up with all of them.

Also, anyone got any pointers on how to recolor an image? Like for wolf appearance.

Well thankfully I won't have to really do anything with the newborn pups aside from mentioning them once in a while.

The only thing I can think of is photoshop but I'm not good with photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back