• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ben 10: The Omnitrix Wars

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
I had an idea for a Ben 10 story where basically Eon tries to screw with history in an attempt to destroy it, gathering Omnitrix users from different realities, brainwashing them and having them become part of his army, so Paradox gathers his bunch of cross-reality Omnitrix users to hide out at Hegewells, the home planet of the Chronosapiens, not only to protect them from Eon, but to gather a force strong enough to repel him.

So, the idea is that you're one of the Omnitrix Wielders under Paradox's Protection and guidance. To balance things out on the power scale, I'm going to need to limit everyone to ten aliens with more to be unlocked later, and also to forbid the use of certain aliens such as Atomix, Alien X, Way Big, Clockwork and maybe Ghostfreak?

I guess this immediately eliminates the possibility of using any canonically-existing alternate Ben as player characters. Though, they will show up as NPCs who help out from time to time.

So the idea is that you can play:

Original the Character Omnitrix Wielders
Alternate Omnitrix Wielders (Whether they're Bens, Gwens, Grandpa Maxes or even Argit)
Alternate Bens who are not Omnitrix Wielders but have some kind of combat ability.

Limitations are seperate for OC Omnitrix Wielders and Alt. Omnitrix Wielders.

OC Wielders need to have at minimum 5 original aliens and cannot share aliens between each other, unless they are less combat-oriented and more support, in which 2 are allowed.

Alt Omnitrix Wielders who are some incarnation of a canonical character cannot have original aliens at all, but 2 of them are allowed to share aliens between each other; 3 if the alien is less combat-oriented and more support.

If you haven't figured, my idea behind this was 'what if I took Dragon Ball Xenoverse and made it Ben 10?'.

Express interest, voice your concerns, etc.

Ah, Ben 10 but a Kamen Rider

Nah, that's my other other Ben 10-related idea-

Actually, you're probably right. We're basically a bunch of guys travelling to different points in time in chronological order to fix it through shenanigans.

That sounds like...

Nah, that's my other other Ben 10-related idea-

Actually, you're probably right. We're basically a bunch of guys travelling to different points in time in chronological order to fix it through shenanigans.

That sounds like...
Doctor? Doctor Who?

Looking for one or two more. After one more person expresses interest I stop bumping.

had direct contact on discord with the man--said he'll make the final decision at the end of this week. Probably got caught up with irl stuff.

I marked the 8th as a good date.

Well, I might make it earlier or later, set the range for 2 days before after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back