• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ben 10 RP?

Snek

Boop the snoot, you get the shoot
I've always been a fan of the series, including the sequel series. I'm in the process of watching Alien Force, unfortunately, Netflix only has the 1st and 3rd seasons. Like wtf. They seriously skipped the 2nd season entirely.

Anyways, my RP idea would very likely take place in the far future, in a continuity in which Ben, Gwen, and Kevin grow to become a triumvirate group that oversees all of the peacemaking endeavors in the known universe, including the assimilation of the Plumbers, an organization dedicated to police-work and crime-fighting across the universe. The stories of "The Great Three" and their pursuits as kids and teenagers become harrowed and sacred legends.

With the help of one of his most trusted advisors, Lord Cooper, as well as help from Azmuth, Lord Tennyson made 1,000,903 weaker versions of the Omnitrix, each one containing only one of the Omnitrix's 1,000,903 alien DNA samples. These "Omnites" would be distributed among worthy human youths, who would be recruited as Plumbers, universe-police in training, and brought to the newly-built Plumber Grand Headquarters to begin their training.

The RP would be free-roam, with player created story arcs and whatnot. I would have a character of my own as well, mainly because I couldn't pass up the opportunity ( :P ), but I'd also be willing to play some of the NPCs, and I'd help out with lore and backstory and world info and things like that. Even if you don't have previous Ben 10 knowledge, there isn't much prior knowledge needed. Most of the information that you'd need to know about the series can be easily summed up.

What do you guys think? Sound interesting?

Oh my my, oh (censor) yes. Honey put this on.

As you can tell from me quoting Tom Petty, I in!

I am a dolphin.

Well, that's two people, now I just gotta get the other 1,000,901 xD

I kid.

Seems interesting! I always wanted to do a Ben 10 rp,but didn't know how to set it up correctly.

I haven't watched Ben 10 in awhile, but the RP idea sounds cool. If you did make it into a RP my character would most likely turn into Rath's species. (I never memorized what the aliens species was actually named. Rath is the tiger alien, don't remember when he was added but it was before Omniverse.) Unless we can make alien species of our own.

I have tons of ideas if we can make our own. If not, I'll pick one of my go-rp's. A pyronite or whatever Waybig is.

I am a dolphin.

Looks like this idea has ample interest, I'll work on getting the rp drafted up. It should be ready to go by tonight. I'll post a link in this thread when it's up. This is gonna be so much fun > :P

Well, I'm sorry to say this, but it doesn't look like this RP is really going to take off. Advertising in the SB hasn't really helped, most people either haven't seen the show and/or aren't interested, and we don't have enough people to give this idea any momentum. If I don't get any more applicants, I'm probably going to put the roleplay out of its misery.

We probably could do one with all four of us. I'll have to post my character sheet if we're going to, though, and I'll obviously need to make sure that you guys will be able to participate. Like this post if you're willing to participate.

Okay guys, I know on my post in the plot discussion that I said I'd have the side mission thread up already, but I couldn't find the time. I'll definitely have it up by tonight. Stay tuned if you plan on participating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back