• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i get that but like thats what she'd be doing in my intro post cuz her nickname is (for better or worse) 'Idea' afterall lol

If she's just streaming in the intro then that's fine. Once lockdown happens, as Ayama mentions, it'll be cut off. However once we are outside of Lockewood, these connections will be restored in certain areas. We will find half way to Crystals Deep, connection will be restored.

Now if she streams at that point, Pike himself will be come wildly suspicious of her. He's a private man and kind of an asshole

I agree with Ayama on this point. Pike himself would be... Verryy suspicious of Cal if she streamed them, and putting his face out there, he would loose it.

Now with that being said, thats if the group knows she's doing it. I can see this adding in a potential extra threat for the group to encounter in a space of the story that's kind of barren right now. Let me ponder on it a little bit[/I]
Wait i thought you said that the newest charries needed to meet up first? That's when she'd be livestreaming. They wouldn't all be together yet or am i missing somethng?

As the group will be trying to get out of the Division without alerting the authorities, I doubt they'll be on board with anyone streaming what they're doing- I suspect their first order of business will be asking Phil for a scrambler so the military can't track their location.
I mean Phil can sell her a scrambler, but he ain't no Doc so he won't really install it, but if no one else knows how to then I can only say one thing.
"Onto the table lass, it will probably hurt but I don't care I'm a sadist. And as you probably know I don't have anaesthetics."

Wait i thought you said that the newest charries needed to meet up first? That's when she'd be livestreaming. They wouldn't all be together yet or am i missing somethng?
You are correct, I mean once they leave Lockewood, as a group, get halfway through the interstate connection may be restored. But not within the city. So you are good to have Cal doing what she does until everyone is imprisoned within the city

I mean Phil can sell her a scrambler, but he ain't no Doc so he won't really install it, but if no one else knows how to then I can only say one thing.
"Onto the table lass, it will probably hurt but I don't care I'm a sadist. And as you probably know I don't have anaesthetics."
This qoute right here is why I think Phil will be the closest thing like has as a " friend"

Also I wanted to point out I'm super excited to see the hippie looking black market dealer in action

is he really a hippie tho?
To be honest the whole picture of him is just an mix and match made by an ai.
and the code for it was. "Philza Minecraft & Yang Xiao Long from RWBY".
And that's how Phil Yang came to be....

Looks like there is some confusion here, so lemme try to clarify.

Everyone's intro posts start with the lockdown, so at some point during her intro, Cals' streaming will get cut off.

The new characters (Cals, Phil, and the twins) will be gathering at the black market, while the rest of us converge on Yuriye's office.

The oldbies will then join the newbies at the black market, where the first order of business will be to use a scrambler to prevent the military from tracking them down, at which point the party will get out of Lockewood and the adventure will begin.

Does that help?

Endor can! She develops a lot of implants and installs 3/4 of the implants she creates!

Endor can! She develops a lot of implants and installs 3/4 of the implants she creates!
and wheres the fun for the sadist.... well we might need to interrogate someone at some point then he will unleash his inner sadist.

and wheres the fun for the sadist.... well we might need to interrogate someone at some point then he will unleash his inner sadist.
… the fun for the sadist is signing Endor’s waiver and she gets to cut open his head but without anesthesia! 😄

… the fun for the sadist is signing Endor’s waiver and she gets to cut open his head but without anesthesia! 😄
that would be a heaven for a masochist, they like to be in pain, sadist prefer dealing it.

Nyx (the female twin) *spots Phil and Endor and calmly leans back in her chair*: Lock, look they're putting on a show for us.

Lock (the male twin) *bounces in his chair excitedly*: Oh, I love a good show, don't you? Darlings, a little less talk about waivers and appealing to the sadists/masochists and more demonstration of your abilities, please! *taps watch* We have a pope to assassinate at 18:00 sharp! Chop chop! Literally!

How are Phil and Endor scarier than the assassins? xD
well He had to survive somehow, so what is the easiest way.
Being actually powerful and a killing machine, or making everyone think you are one scary motherf.....
the second option is easier.
i mean assassins kill their targets ok, but do they torture the living soul out of their targets i don't think so.
and as all should know the rules at the black market are few but effective immediately.
Like rule number 1. "You try stealing, the hand goes off."

the scary things with assassins is the fact you never know when you will die, but the scary thing with black marketeers and unhinged scientist is the fact that they will keep you alive as long as they can while trying to break their mind and spirit with torture or experiments.

and weirdly enough i have studied the ways of torture, cause somehow I'm good at teaching people stuff, and my friend needed to know that stuff for his test for his job which is some law enforcement position. my favourite is flaying/skinning.

The twins backstory is taking on a life of its own. I have to reign this beast in.

I’m trying to think of a post for Endor anyone have any suggestions? I already know her face will either be beet red before shrugging Yuki off or she will immediately shrug Yuki off then walk away from Pike and Yuki giving them (mainly Yuki) the middle finger…

But does that progress the plot, or add to the story?
If for either of those questions the answer is yes then its ok
and thankfully Endor doesn't wear glasses or i would the joke of losing their glasses and escaping the situation

I’m trying to think of a post for Endor anyone have any suggestions? I already know her face will either be beet red before shrugging Yuki off or she will immediately shrug Yuki off then walk away from Pike and Yuki giving them (mainly Yuki) the middle finger…

My thought if she ends up walking off, she will need to either find her own way to the office or join up with the others in the black market, then Pike and Yukiye can go together, just just like depending.

Pike would let Endor tag along, either out of sheer curiosity, sharing a common goal of getting out of Lockewood, or about her or the fact that an MP is present and he doesn't want to be recognized but the police. He doesn't have protection in every Division, and Lockewood is iffy

My thought if she ends up walking off, she will need to either find her own way to the office or join up with the others in the black market, then Pike and Yukiye can go together, just just like depending.

Pike would let Endor tag along, either out of sheer curiosity, sharing a common goal of getting out of Lockewood, or about her or the fact that an MP is present and he doesn't want to be recognized but the police. He doesn't have protection in every Division, and Lockewood is iffy
Right! So she won’t walk off then!

Right! So she won’t walk off then!
I'd say just have her get embarrassed and pissed and demand to know who the eff this is, then Yukiye goes 'oh right I forgot' and takes off her helmet, and then Pike can be like 'Look, I think I have a way to get out of the Division, but it's time-sensitive so if you're interested you gotta come with me rn', and that'll transition them to Yuriye's office.

I'd say just have her get embarrassed and pissed and demand to know who the eff this is, then Yukiye goes 'oh right I forgot' and takes off her helmet, and then Pike can be like 'Look, I think I have a way to get out of the Division, but it's time-sensitive so if you're interested you gotta come with me rn', and that'll transition them to Yuriye's office.
Sounds good to me! I’ll probably make the post tomorrow!

I will try to push a post out today but looking at the weather outside i might loose internet at any time.
Like the wind is strong enough that already some branches from thicker trees are coming off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back