• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Pretty darn ill, like ill enough that im not supposed to go outside the house, but just healthy enough that they wont take me to the hospital, and i can function indoors normally.
Otherwise still waiting for this to move.
Oof- sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon~

I am so sorry for the delay in the posts for my peeps. I've been hitting snags in dealing with my mother's estate, which has taken up the bulk of my time over the past I don't know how long now. The stress of this, plus the stress of 40 plus plus plus hour work weeks and everything else going on in my life has been overwhelming.

Also, summer sucks. I hate it. This heat can take a long walk off a very short pier.

I am so sorry for the delay in the posts for my peeps. I've been hitting snags in dealing with my mother's estate, which has taken up the bulk of my time over the past I don't know how long now. The stress of this, plus the stress of 40 plus plus plus hour work weeks and everything else going on in my life has been overwhelming.

Also, summer sucks. I hate it. This heat can take a long walk off a very short pier.
Dang Caff that sounds rough- hang in there!

I just wanted to give you all an update and let you know I'm slowly working on things. I've got something started for Nyx, and I can't promise it will be done tonight, but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to have something sooner than later. I feel so bad for holding things up in here, and want to thank everyone for their patience. It's unfair how work stress, home stress, life stress...just plain stress...can kill creativity. This heat isn't helping either.

Question: Do any of the council have names? If not, do you mind if I make one up for the purposes of a story Lock is regaling Yuki with at the beginning of his post?

Question: Do any of the council have names? If not, do you mind if I make one up for the purposes of a story Lock is regaling Yuki with at the beginning of his post?
Go ahead and make one up there is only one that has a name right now who we will all kind of meet soon

I've got my posts mostly done. I have a few tweaks to do, which I'll get done as soon as I can. Again, I'm so sorry for my long delay. Life has not been kind lately, and I've been struggling a lot.

*Leaps into the room and lands with a flourish* TA-DA! Twin posts are up! It only took me 4 months!

And i will have to get into Phil zone first before i write mine but yes posts were worth the wait.

Thank you both so much. I do apologize for taking so long, and appreciate everyone's patience. I've been through it this year.

Thank you both so much. I do apologize for taking so long, and appreciate everyone's patience. I've been through it this year.
No worries- I can definitely understand and relate (things don't look like they're gonna stop being crazy for me either anytime soon ;P ) Currently re-reading our posts- should be able to put up some replies for my peeps when I'm done.

Last edited:
I will be trying to get something at least started for Pike this weekend. I may end up having some free time, but I'm not too hopeful for it yet :p

I will be trying to get something at least started for Pike this weekend. I may end up having some free time, but I'm not too hopeful for it yet :p
If it helps, I believe we have Phil at the front of the column with the cat ears and the doc, then Pike and Lock next to Yuri, Asahina, Nyx and Yuki, and the muscleman bringing up the rear ^^

I don't want to set the wooooorld oon fiiiiire...Iiiiii just want to staaaaart a flame in your heeeaaart...

Impius Impius , your post is awesome. I'll be singing that line for the rest of the night while thinking fondly of Fallout. XD

I don't want to set the wooooorld oon fiiiiire...Iiiiii just want to staaaaart a flame in your heeeaaart...

Impius Impius , your post is awesome. I'll be singing that line for the rest of the night while thinking fondly of Fallout. XD
I felt like that would be a great and creepy thing to whistle or hum after or when tormenting people lol

Busy busy. Life's been hectic as work has picked back up. How are you doing?
OK-ish. Busy as well. Struggling with mental health crap a bit. Still trying to find my footing without my mom.

OK-ish. Busy as well. Struggling with mental health crap a bit. Still trying to find my footing without my mom.
I hope you have been feeling better, with winter coming that seasonal depression is knocking for most. I hope all is well ❤️‍🩹

Users who are viewing this thread

Back