Bellum

Rurnur

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
For all roleplaying within Bellum, Sol's largest continent. It is the most populated region, made up of several provinces and kingdoms. It's terrain varies between mountainous regions to the north, and rolling hills and plains to the south where many of the regions cities lie.

fa80986163f3b580945ceb3bdc15e768warm.jpg

Last edited:

Gold Harbour

Western Bellum, Sol

fd4c7151cf33b7609a0543ebdbf78845.jpg

As a new year on Sol begins, so do the preparations for the great pilgrimage, a journey that countless individuals take at the beginning of each year, in order to improve themselves and earn the right to compete in the Grand Tournament, a prestigious event held only for the most powerful Immortals, on an island in the middle of Sol's great ocean, Terra. However, today all eyes are focused on one small town in Bellum, known as Gold Harbour. This is the famous location where adventurers gather to travel across the ocean, and begin their pilgrimage. Titans and various other Immortals have gathered here today, searching for equipment, companions, and trustworthy transport. But remember, the pilgrimage is a dangerous journey, and even here, right at the start, things won't be completely safe. Some Titans aren't so welcoming to other Immortals taking the pilgrimage, and there are various bandits and thieves hanging around, waiting to take advantage of careless adventurers. The people are not kind, and the seas, even less, a majority of vessels that leave from Gold Harbour are capsized by the numerous deadly creatures lurking below the depths. This is why giant Titan ships are highly valued, but very rare. Even if there is a chance to use a Titan ship, most of these Immortals are just as dangerous, if not more than any of the monsters dwelling in Sol's oceans. So, if you find yourself here, preparing for the pilgrimage, don't try and do it alone.

Last edited:
Acantha had finally arrived to what the natives call the "Gold Harbour" it was certainly impressive making Acantha wonder how such primitives had constructed such a place. Perhaps the Titans helped them?  Her home had sent scout parties rather regularly but they never truly had gotten far, Acantha was sent along with a few data gathering equipment and some necessities. She walked into the city eyeing the various attractions, obviously standing out in the crowd but no one seemed to be giving her trouble. Strings flowed throughout the city catching wind of any and all conversations, she enjoyed the atmosphere but knew should couldn't stay here for long.

[SIZE= 26px]JAD TZOKNILL[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Titan Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

The coastal rocks of Gold Harbour crumbled like dust, as the great vessel: the Gullinberst, a powerful titan galleon approached the docks. "Ha! This is where Immortals gather? A tiny mortal village? The populace will be crushed by the time a party of Titans spend the night." The giant humanoid roared with laughter, gritting his teeth and pulling his massive axe from the ship deck, as he prepared to disembark onto this new land. Slinging his weapon over his shoulder, Jad Tzoknill wandered confidently into the territory of mortals, grinning with excitement, revelling in the fact he could destroy this town within a day, and also with intrigue as to what other Immortals he would meet on this day. Perhaps some worthy enough to join his cause? His boots indented the concrete with every step taken, mortals hurried away from his path as he began to yell, extending his arms in a welcoming yet intimidating gesture. "Come forth!" He bellowed, his voice echoing through the streets. "Mortals! Do not fear, step onto my galleon and experience the power of gods, join me, and be rid of your worthless everyday lives, become a part of something.. greater." He grinned and raised his head, looking down upon a number of mortals who had gathered beneath him. "The Clan Coldtusk welcomes all, step forth and we will protect you from all the dangers of this world, protect you until one day, we share a bond powerful enough to become one!" Jad shouted and extended his arm, gesturing with his axe in the direction of his ship, where a good number of Mortals headed to, mixing in with the regular crew who had been picked up on the way. "Today, we travel to the Badlands! Offering transport to all, even you Immortals hiding amongst the weak. Do not fear, I assure safe travel to my fellow journeymen." He said coldly, wondering if any Immortals would join him for the pilgrimage. It wasn't a lie, of course, Jad had nothing against other Immortals, he was sure things would get much more entertaining that way. He gave a smirk, looking back and forth for any Immortals in need of free transport.

Acantha was trading with one of the locals for what seemed like an exotic fried fish on a stick. Ahe herself didnt need to eat but she was curious on the taste. The fish was unusual looking but it taated well enough for her not to complain. With her metal suitcase to herside she walked toward the ships eyeing a few individuals she thought were immortals of some kind. The acouts had explained that this is some sort of annual ceremony of some sort. Acantha was enjoying the sights and smells until an immense ship had all but beached itself (hyperbole) upon the coast of the harbour. A giant, rather a Titan, she guessed walked out and offered everyone withing the city safe passage to the badlands. She didnt know what the badlands were like as the scouts never mentioned such a thing, with a shrug she held the fish with her mouth and thrusted her free hand into her jacket walking towards the towering ship the Titan had walked out of. It could be a trap but she was certain that she can avoid any unwanted fighting. She jused hoped she wont be forced into a conversion with said Titan although the chances are low with her appearance being what it is 

@Rurnur

[SIZE= 14px]Titan Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Jad's grin extended across his face as a powerful presence attempted to pass by him, seemingly on their way to his ship. "Ah? A taker!" Jad laughed heartily and planted his axe into the ground, blocking the woman's path. He took a moment to glare at the strange Immortal, adorned with clothing and equipment he had never witnessed before. "A guardian?" Jad furrowed his brow curiously, she didn't seem to be one however, and her size showed she obviously wasn't a titan, while her immense strength revealed her obvious immortality. What could she be? "Well, whatever you may be, you're welcome aboard my vessel. I can respect anyone's desire to gain power, experience, honour." He raised his head once again, looking at the stranger, attempting to judge her character and reason for undertaking this pilgrimage. @Petroshka[/SIZE]

Acantha looksd up at the Titan who arruptly stopped her, taking the fish out of her jaws she grinned at him. "I suppose you can call me that. I am honored to be accepted in your vessel." With a half bow she looked back up at him. "You strike me as someone who knows about the world a fair deal, care to share a few stories?" her eyes analyzing the Titan, aside from looking more primative than his mortal counterparts he seemed strong, and from her knowledge of titans he must be somewhat old @Rurnur

Last edited by a moderator:

The Titan stroked his long beard briefly, before giving the woman a friendly smile, Jad was easy to please, a simple being. "Of course! Nobody knows the north better than I!" Jad chuckled and quickly snapped his legs together, folding them as his body fell down to the earth, creating a blast of air pressure that knocked back the group of mortals who had stopped to watch, the concrete shattered all around him as he sat comfortably. "You took the wings here from the outlands, eh? This 'Gold Harbour' your first taste of the motherland?" Jad smiled and tugged on his beard, taking a look up at the clear blue skies, signifying the beginning of a new year. "Now, a story! Hmm.." The giant man pushed his fist into his palm, cracking his knuckles as he thought of his many impressive feats. "Ah, yes! You see, lady, the north, there's far more room to grow up there! Rather than this place, where everything is so cramped with cities, arenas.." He gestured around him, the streets filled with vendors (who had quickly abandoned their carts upon his arrival) and storefronts. "Up there, the beasts will grow, much bigger than any down here! The wide open snowfields, mountains, glaciers!" He let out a deep sigh, already missing the embrace of his homeland's cold winds caressing his soul. "And the biggest, are the boars! The namesake of my clan!" Jad clenched his fist, staring at the girl. "Coldtusk, that is. The strongest clan in the north! Obviously, we go hand in hand with the biggest Primal colony of the north. For generations, we remained enemies, hunting those beasts, and in turn, having our encampments wiped out by the pigs, in acts of revenge! Oh, it was a brutal war. But, it all changed when I came face to face with that Primal, on a routine hunt, he challenged me himself! And we fought, for many days and nights, until I was finally victorious! An honourable pig, he was, after that battle, our families joined forces, to create the greatest power the north would ever know! And that was the true birth of Clan Coldtusk." He beat his chest and grinned with pride, feeling the souls inside his own trembling with excitement, as per whenever that story was told. "So, if you ever hear the shout of our souls, know that there's Primal blood in there! We take pride in that, power is power, no matter the source. Don't you agree? You draw your strength from a great many souls as well, eh?" He smacked the back of his massive hand against her shoulder in a friendly gesture. @Petroshka

laid back, prideful, egotistical, narrow minded. Acantha was thinking about her companion making notes and observations to act accordingly. After his friendly smack on her shoulder she broke out of her analyzing. "makes you wonder why you are here doesnt it?" She used her strings to lift her up onto the axe that the titan used to block her and sat down on it. "And i suppose we are somewhat one in the same, strength being the souls within." she took a bite from the fish then threw the remains away. "cramped cities give you a different type of challenge, but instead of primals  or large wild life attempting to eat you at every glance you have people attempting to stop you from proceding further in life." she sighed "its rather tiring if you ask me." @Rurnur

"Primal Blood huh?" a voice came from the sky as Yin descended upon a cloud of of shadows which dispersed into his own shadow as he touched down upon the ground. He'd been observing the society of Sol for a bit of time and learned about the Great Pilgrimage. He had yet to find a suitable home for his people and had found that there are many powerful immortal beings, he couldn't guarantee their safety if he was too weak. This pilgrimage would allow him to gain the necessary qualifications to enter the Tournament and make his place among the other power houses of Sol. If he was prove strong, others wouldn't attempt to harm his people in the future.

The ocean they were to travel upon was covered in danger though. He'd thought about flying across it, he could certainly sustain his energy for that long, however, there were more than just storms out in that oceans. He'd heard stories about creatures that were as strong as Immortals out in the depths of the ocean.

He'd been looking for a ship when he heard about a Titan offering passage and had come to find him. He was a little surprised to find the Titan telling his story however, he didn't particularly care about other Primals though, just his own people. Whether others died was of no importance to him.

"If there are those in your way, you can simply move them" using force was only one way to move people. When he'd been a normal Yisal, he'd used many different tricks and pranks to get people to move about.

He looked towards the Titan "I heard that you were offering passage across the ocean?" he asked.

@Rurnur @Petroshka

Jad scratched his head lazily, closing his eyes to think hard about what the girl had to say. "Hm? Ah, yes. Though I wouldn't know of that, the Clan Coldtusk makes it's own way! With strength, none will dare to impose on you. You shall witness this, when you join me on our journey!" He let out a raucous laugh, his eyes squeezing shut tightly, before they widened once again, looking up into the sky. "Oh! A rare beast?" The Titan gestured for the newcomer to approach the two. "Indeed, the souls of Primals just like you lie within me, giving us strength!" He said loudly, observing the strange beast's abilities as he came closer. "I welcome all Immortals, join me and the path through this world will become that much more clear! With great power, comes the ability to create your own path, nothing will stand before us!" Jad grinned at his new acquaintances, assessing their power, and the possibility of having them join his fusion. Of course, he didn't expect Immortals such as these to immediately join his clan, but the chance to gain their strength was always something on his mind. "Right?" His lips curled, with cold eyes glaring at each of the Immortals as he bared his teeth. "There will be no safer method of travel, than by means of the great Gullinberst, Titan ship of the north." He pointed towards the large vessel on the horizon with his thumb, that more and more mortals had begun making their way to.  

@Petroshka@Seraph Darkfire

Titulus had been flying for what seemed like days. He had gotten reports that some sort of ceremony was taking place in the north and it was especially looking more immortals. While he wouldn't usually bother with such a trifling thing the focus on immortals piqued the Owl's interest. Perhaps his account of this pilgrimage would be worth adding to the grand library.  

Titulus had just arrived over the city of Gold Harbour when he saw the massive ship that could only belong to that of the titans docked at the city. Then came an announcement from a titan who had disembarked. Titulus could hear it quite clearly even being a few hundred feet in the air. " The set of lungs on that one...." Titulus muttered as he circled downward at the now forming group. If the Titan was offering passage then Titulus knew he needed to take it. He could tell the waters ahead were prone to storms and he'd sink like a rock in his feather got wet. 

After a moment Titulus landed beside the Titan and his fellow Primal, " If you welcome all immortals then I shall impose on you." Titulus said as tucked his wings against his body. " I'm quite curious what this little event is..... Greetings Primal of the Yisal."  Titulus made a note to have an entry of all the Primals on the planet within the grand library. 

@Rurnur

@Petroshka

@Seraph Darkfire

Acantha held her smile still as the Primals joined into the conversation still on the Titan's axe she was curious about these Primals "This one wonders why Primal's such as yourselfs who can clearly fly a great deal needs a ship to traverse the oceans" She comfortably laid down on the axe watching each of the immortals. So far she doesnt know what they are capable of, she would have to find out in some way while hiding her own, the titan knows that she can float but he doesn't know about her strings. She would have to find their strength and weaknesses if any of them were to turn hostile on her, or she on them. @Rurnur @Seraph Darkfire @SleepyBuddha

latest

Titulus, standing at about half of the titans height standing, looking at the small human unblinking for a moment before answering her question. " Since I am a Primal I would certainly be able to overcome a storm which would usually soak my feathers making my body too heavy to fly, but doing so would cost unnecessary energy that could be spend doing something else. Such and learning about my new traveling companions." Titulus said easily noticing strings within the town based on the way the ambient noise and his own voice reflected off the the strings ever so slightly. " If we are going to travel and potentially fight together then understanding what we have at our disposal will be paramount." Titulus looked Acantha over. Her posture, clothing, body language. Analyzing her for any scraps of information.  As this was his first time meeting an immortal, or Titan in person he would thoroughly study them until he was certain he got all the information he needed out of them.

@Petroshka

@Rurnur

@Seraph Darkfire

Jad nodded towards the owl, giving a welcoming smile, embracing the influx of more Immortals for his journey. "You come from afar, winged one? All may find great value in this journey we take today, no matter where you hail from." Jad's eyes darted from each Immortal to the next, before long, he found himself zoned out, with much of what was being said going straight over his head. It seemed these new allies were of much greater intellect than himself, though no matter, they sought his companionship, and that was what mattered. "Ah! Fight together? I insist!" The Titan grinned and extended his arm above his head, forming a violet sphere above the rooves of the nearby buildings. "There will be great danger across the untamed lands we travel, even I may be eventually worn down, without the aid of others, no?" He looked at the other members of his party, before he clenched his fist, creating a deep humming sound as loose items from the street began to rise up and swirl around the energy sphere he had created. "The force of the planet, greatest of all. We are slaves to it, though with this fraction of it's power, none may stand in my way." He spoke softly and released his fist, allowing the orb to dissipate, sending the objects clattering across the streets and rooftops. "You must have been curious?" Jad laughed lightheartedly and waved his hands in a friendly gesture.

@SleepyBuddha@Petroshka@Seraph Darkfire

When the Orb appeared in the sky Titulus wasn't ashamed to admit he was confused, and because he was confused it caused a new found fascination. When small objects began to float up towards the Orb and when his new Titan companion said ' the force of the planet, greatest of all.' Titulus knew the power that his companion has under his control. " I was.... you control the force of gravity. From what I can tell your energy creates that orb which acts like a planet would, draw smaller objects towards it. I imagine you can control the size of the Orb to an extent which would allow you to control how the gravity it creates in an area." Titulus said explaining his idea. He had to overcome the planet's gravity in order to perfect the Bubonem's space travel. So he knew the relation of a planets gravitational pull on objects. " Am I correct?" Titulus asked tilting his head head to look up at the Titan.

@Rurnur

@Petroshka

@Seraph Darkfire

[SIZE= 14px]"Right you are, winged one. Push, pull, rise, fall. These are the powers bestowed upon me!" He extended a single finger, creating a small humming sphere atop his fingertip. "But of course, I should have introduced myself to you newcomers. Jad Tzoknill, Titan of Clan Coldtusk, what name do you Primals go by?" He questioned the beasts casually, clenching his fist once more as the small gravity sphere "popped" allowing the energy to return to his soul. His power was focused on momentum, raw power, controlling the opponent's position. By positioning his spheres at differing levels of intensity, he could easily manipulate his enemies into different positions, making it easy to land powerful strikes with the spheres themselves, usually aided by his trusted battleaxe. @Seraph Darkfire@SleepyBuddha[/SIZE]

"In my experience, the air of this planet is dense and dangerous, there are many creatures in both the ocean and the air and the danger they provide is not small" in the open there were many dangerous beings that could easily give any Immortal being a challenge. Attempting to both fly using his power as well as fight off enemies above and below would be a terrible waste of energy. He couldn't guarantee that he'd run into something he couldn't handle.

"It is safer to travel with others...to a degree" he couldn't guarantee that traveling with others wouldn't pose a danger, but you could trust mutual survival to a certain degree. If others needed your help, they'd be less inclined to do you harm.

He chuckled "I am Yin of the Yisal" he said calmly, a hint of amusement in his voice. It was certainly an interesting gathering of beings.

@Rurnur @Petroshka @SleepyBuddha

Titulus pulled out a small device from his travelling pouch. Activating it would reveal a holographic image of of several different files. Creating a new file he titled ' The Pilgrimage' and began making what seemed to be a strange series of guttural screeches and clicks. This was however the language that the first Primal of the Bubonem created so that the knowledge collected by the Bubonem could be kept secret and properly guarded should an attack occur. The device recorded the strange set of noises which would explain Titulus' journey to Gold Harbour and his meeting of the group. He would include the names and powers of those he knew.

After Titulus finished his report and stowed the device the Bubonem would address the Titan. " A Pleasure to meet you Jad of the Coldtusk Clan. I am Titulus of the Bubonem. If it isn't too improper I would like to know why you have so.... boldly... Gathered support such as us for this pilgrimage. Have you participated before? What can be expected as we make our way to the next point?"  Titulus asked already setting up the potential team composition within his mind.

@Seraph Darkfire

@Rurnur

@Petroshka

[SIZE= 14px]With a chuckle, Jad raised his fist, a form of greeting to his newly met companions. "Titulus, Yin, and..?" He lowered his head towards his fellow humanoid, the girl he had first met, wondering if she had revealed her name yet. "This is true, Yin! Just as you are all Immortal, don't think this makes you safe from the savage beasts of the seas and sands." He spoke cautiously, gesturing to the now calm ocean, seen clearly from the street where they gathered. "Great beasts, we call them. Wild Primals, to others, very unlike the wise beings we have here. [/SIZE]Monsters, driven by instinct! Though many would say the same of us Titans!" He laughed loudly and slammed his palm into the street, crushing the concrete, causing even further destruction upon the small town. He shook the rubble off his fingers and regained his composure. "Just remember, the beasts who would attempt to slow our voyage are Immortal too, meaning.. they can touch us." He grinned, clenching his fist, feeling the energy rise up inside his soul, as the beings inside him shook with anticipation.

After warning his party of the dangers of travelling Sol, he turned his head to the owl, Titulus. "Why? Well, as a Titan, we know all too well that there is strength in numbers! I wouldn't lie, the chance to convince some of you to join my clan has crossed my mind, but first and foremost, my ship is rather large! I can't feel right riding that beast without a crew, strong enough to support it." He gave a knowing smile to the Primal, a coldness in his eyes that couldn't be ignored. "To answer your question, I have not travelled here before. I have heard stories, yes, I know of this world, and felt it was finally time to experience it! My clan rules the north, but I decided, that was only limiting my power. Coming here, this is where I will gain my true strength." The Titan raised his head, stroking his beard upon revealing his true intentions to the party. "The Great Beasts of this here ocean are not so intelligent, but they have become accustomed to the yearly pilgrimage, they lie in wait, and the strongest of the bunch will surely attempt to bring down our vessel. However, with this many true Immortals, those wild animals will prove no threat! I look forward to a demonstration of your strengths." He spoke with conviction, confident in the strength of those around him, and especially his own.  

@SleepyBuddha@Petroshka@Seraph Darkfire

Acantha sat up from where seat on the Titan's axe with a quiet sigh in the form of an exhale of what she could only assume was exhaustion. Introductions are so tiring aren't they? Although they seem to be too preoccupied with themselves to notice a smaller humanoid being near them with the exception of the Titan. With a bow she introduced herself. "My name is Acantha, my surname is irrelevant and where i came from is of further irrelevance." She then straightened herself and raised a hand using her invisible strings to lift rubble and such into the sky and moving them out of the way for the mortals. "i can levitate objects to how i see fit" It wasnt a complete lie, but it would be wise not to show them the full extent of her powers just yet. Her eyes narrowed when the Titan said that the monsters of the sea were immortal, suddenly this 'pilgrimage' had gotten more problematic "i suppose you can call me a guardian although i might not look like it." 

@SleepyBuddha @Rurnur @Seraph Darkfire

Isaac was walking around the streets of Gold Harbour, because when he heard that the Great Pilgrimage was taking place, he thought it could be an opportunity to find some great minds to help him in his objective, but he didn't find anyone who could help him, he felt it was a waste of his time, until, from a distance, he saw a group of Immortals, two Primals, a Titan, and, what it seemed like, a flying Guardian, probably preparing for the pilgrimage. He thought he could join them, not only because the group was a very interesting one, but he also thought he could find some answers on their journey. He approached the group casually. "Would you mind if I join you?" He said with an emotionless voice. "My name is Isaac Krauss, I would like to examine the interactions and relationships between races on this journey, as they're forced to work together in order to survive and advance on their paths." He decided it would be better to kept hidden his real objective, at least, until he knew he could trust everyone.

@SleepyBuddha @Rurnur @Seraph Darkfire @Petroshka

Astro Vashile

His squad was following him through the town. It was so busy and less advanced than theirs. He thought on how the mortals could defend themselves against big threats. He looked behind him to talk to Acantha, but realized that he wasn't there. He then sighed.

'She went on her own' He thought 'Better find her, need to make sure she doesn't destroy this town.'

After a few minutes, Astro finally found her. She was talking with the people of the other race. He walked behind her and whispered.

"Do not disclose more information about us. Lie as best as you can, get information from them, but dont give much of ours. Remember what we are here for" He then looked at the other people.

"Hello, my name is Astro" He introduced himself "Acantha here is one of my travelling companion and you guys are?"

Acantha sighed as her compatriot found her, then turned around to give him a sharp look. "Ah, Astro," The third test subject. She turned around back at the other immortal's "don't mind his brashness hes a little uptight being away from home" her tone and turned into a mocking one, after all with the arrival of the other, rather bland, immortal it was time for some foreplay and fun. That and she loved to tease sir astro, doesnt he know who she is?! she practically invented him! With another sly and mischievous glance back at Astro-boy "Now now, let us not throw Mister Issac to the sidelines" she waved over to Issac, to hopefully get attention of Astro and on to the other immortal who gave off a rather strange aura that Acantha couldn't quite single out. he definitely wasnt a Primal nor a Titan and almost assuredly not a Sentinel. Guardian? Huntsman? whoever he was he didn't give off much of an impression with no emotion and what not.

@SleepyBuddha @Rurnur @Seraph Darkfire @Payphone. @Wickedkent

Stroking his beard thoughtfully, Jad grinned widely down at the girl named Acantha as she displayed her power, in an almost threatening way, his smile showed warmth, by his eyes retained a cold ferocity. "Intriguing, Acantha!" He shouted, displaying a change in disposition to this girl compared to the others he had met. Openness and honesty were key traits of Titan society, so a response such as hers was immediately concerning to him. Shortly after, his attention was pulled away from Acantha by a newcomer to the group, prompting Jad to give the air a sniff, his brow furrowing instinctively. It was a strange presence, unusual, not necessarily bad, but something he wasn't familiar with. Was this an Immortal? Perhaps he had come from a distant land, who knows what races of beings lurked in this world. "You are welcome, newcomer. The more Immortals aboard this vessel, the better. Our crew is looking more powerful by the minute!" Jad put on an air of warmth and friendliness once again, extending his arms widely. @Petroshka@Payphone.

As a new group of people joined the gathering, Jad planted his hands into the concrete, leaning down to observe them. "Allies of Acantha, eh? You didn't mention you had companions on the way. The more the merrier!" Jad gave a fierce grin once more, eyeing up the newcomers, including the man named Astro. "Welcome aboard, our journey will surely begin soon. With such a crew as this, none of you need worry for your safety, as long as you pull your weight!" He shouted and slammed his palm into the road, causing cracks to form leading all the way to the waters edge. @Wickedkent

@Seraph Darkfire@SleepyBuddha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back