• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bells of Despair - Class Forums [OOC]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Bellchime Academy Discussion Board and Forum!

Here, you may discuss with users the other members and/or possible histories or discussions about the school in total.
We also encourage discussion between students themselves, and any questions or bugs with the site should be reported back to us administrators.

Enjoy your discussion!

(This is the Out-of-Character Chat, if you couldn't tell)

The rules I've mentioned in the CS are actually the rules on the interest check, since they outline the base rules before the game begins.

I’m only going to make one character and I’d most likely get them created this weekend or late Thursday

I’m going to let you guys take the lead on this and stuff. I’m kinda new to RPing this is like my 3rd So I’m looking forward to having class with you all!

Unfortunately, due to personal stuff that has arisen, I am uncertain that if I’ll finish my characters in time and may drop out of the roleplay so I can focus on life and other things. I appreciate the welcome and wish all the luck to this rp :) Again very sorry I hope everything turns out well

Unfortunately, due to personal stuff that has arisen, I am uncertain that if I’ll finish my characters in time and may drop out of the roleplay so I can focus on life and other things. I appreciate the welcome and wish all the luck to this rp :) Again very sorry I hope everything turns out well
Thanks the consideration, I wish you kick o future projects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back