• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Belle's Coding 2.0

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hey guys!

Welcome to the second version of my coding thread, which I hope to keep nice and neat and filled with awesome codes. Jk, my codes aren't awesome, but they ARE free to use! Feel free to heart or cookie them if you like, all I ask is that you DO NOT POST HERE.

Thanks!
-Belle

bf8acd748b88d7f9d962a32f763505df.png

27186728f540127e7b254dc5fd000a82.png

here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
who never made it. — Pete Wentz

d99b9882b484d68168d39acdfca58c08.png

here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids

66cc44eb9800d67ea38ca5ad45d4b136.png

a3796b7fcc2a9ef5ee986f7fbf211b40.png

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[scroll=500px][div=background:url('https://images.freecreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Gold_Glitter_Background.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][Row]
[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181229/bf8acd748b88d7f9d962a32f763505df.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[centerblock=70][Column=span4]
[div=background:url('http://i.imgur.com/HajD0TQ.jpg');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column]

[Column=span4][div=background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/a4/48/1ea4482699d932826bee55f58ac41af7.jpg');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column][/centerblock][/Row][centerblock=70]

[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170905/27186728f540127e7b254dc5fd000a82.png[/IMG][scroll=100px]
[/scroll]

[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170905/d99b9882b484d68168d39acdfca58c08.png[/IMG][scroll=100px]
[/scroll]

[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170905/66cc44eb9800d67ea38ca5ad45d4b136.png[/IMG][scroll=100px]
[/scroll]

[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170905/a3796b7fcc2a9ef5ee986f7fbf211b40.png[/IMG][scroll=350px]
[MEDIA=youtube]JS1g9ig2CWk[/MEDIA]
[/scroll]
[/centerblock]
code by [USER=1850]@Goldieloxx[/USER]  [/div][/scroll]

b089c2ab94fdc869cab24aefa0ec44c8.png

yelawolf-is-dead.jpg

3c2b492009b87ac6ba7c04d414decdaa.png

969de72dc524889b99d9586ba5bff5f3.png

ff0abbe2648e097fe8112e627648a96c.png

1742b27ac853309707624e700b44a92d.png

878341c8f1e70ed8cfb620d2eac5f85e.png
[/CENTER]
Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=100][div=background:url('https://i1.wp.com/hdwallpapersbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/drummer-wallpaper-.gif?resize=300%2C200&ssl=1');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181229/b089c2ab94fdc869cab24aefa0ec44c8.png[/img]
[IMG]http://static.djbooth.net/pics-features/rect/yelawolf-is-dead.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[border=0px solid black][accordion=50% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/3c2b492009b87ac6ba7c04d414decdaa.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=grey][font=Neucha]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=50% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/969de72dc524889b99d9586ba5bff5f3.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=grey][font=Neucha]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[border=0px solid black][accordion=50% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/ff0abbe2648e097fe8112e627648a96c.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=grey][font=Neucha]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[border=0px solid black][accordion=50% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/1742b27ac853309707624e700b44a92d.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=grey][font=Neucha]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[border=0px solid black][accordion=50% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/878341c8f1e70ed8cfb620d2eac5f85e.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=grey][font=Neucha]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/CENTER]
[size=1][color=white]Code by @Goldieloxx [/color][/size]
[/div][/centerblock]

7102cec12cd3a38a5320986a9bed77bd.png

tumblr_o5snreoLNb1u5bioxo1_500.gif

55e1445f4373ad101bdc5dc456e0d5e1.png
One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them.

8c5f0711162e20a29f11611263278905.png
One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them.

7c2f3b265d6bede3fe102f2787786903.png
One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them

7eb65d4115a6ee0ce526e9ab0bfc2846.png

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=80][div=background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6_H6KVwxwWXojr_QVE5620xP6QWnPkWQSqCP6_NzcmdK-WwMMqw');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/7102cec12cd3a38a5320986a9bed77bd.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5d083551e088201b3c69313789ef09ac/tumblr_o5snreoLNb1u5bioxo1_500.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[Row][Column=span2]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=90% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/55e1445f4373ad101bdc5dc456e0d5e1.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=black][/bg][bg=black][font=Gloria Hallelujah]One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them.[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/Column][Column=span2]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=90% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/8c5f0711162e20a29f11611263278905.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=black][/bg][bg=black][font=Gloria Hallelujah]One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them.[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/Column][Column=span2]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=90% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/7c2f3b265d6bede3fe102f2787786903.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=black][/bg][bg=black][font=Gloria Hallelujah]One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/Column][Column=span2]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=90% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=black][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170907/7eb65d4115a6ee0ce526e9ab0bfc2846.png[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=black][/bg][bg=black][font=Gloria Hallelujah]One more thing... The people and the friends that we have lost... or the dreams that have faded... never forget them.[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/Column]
[/Row]
Code by [USER=1850]@Goldieloxx[/USER]
[/div][/centerblock]

Last edited:

full

04ad444d74a30bb25bba6b97c0e6c989.png
e31807802b9d76bf6296760ec86a1f36.gif
Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind.

full

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[row]
[column=span2][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/music-collage.30171/full[/IMG]
[/column]
[column=span4][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170908/04ad444d74a30bb25bba6b97c0e6c989.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/18/07/e31807802b9d76bf6296760ec86a1f36.gif[/IMG][scroll=300px][font=Special Elite]Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind.[/font][/scroll]
[/column]
[column=span2][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/collage2.30172/full[/IMG]
[/column]
[/row]
[size=1]Code by @Goldieloxx [/size]

fb41fe71a973041c9bc4203d4ae3b622.png

full

tumblr_mg2b93zfPu1s0p1ybo1_500.gif

Go ahead and say what you're gonna say
Give it to me straight, don't sugarcoat it
Go ahead and do what you're gonna do
We're already done, I already know it
So you can take your new blonde out to get your drink on
For everyone to see
But you don't get to get to me

I wear my pain like stilettos
As bad as it may hurt, no, you'll never know
I keep walking with my head up, putting on a show
And fronting like nothing is wrong
I talk the talk like I'm a tough girl
'Cause there ain't room for weakness in a rough world
That keeps saying you were never enough, girl,
Yeah, when you get burned, you learn to be strong

So I ain't staying down, tonight I'm going out
Yeah, even if I have to fake it
A little black dress to cover my mess
So you won't know my heart is breaking
Pull myself together from the fallout of forever
For everyone to see
No, you don't get to get to me

Yeah, I wear my pain like stilettos

Oh, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh

Oh, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh
Yeah

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/golden-abstract-background-with-sun-rays_1053-1.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170909/fb41fe71a973041c9bc4203d4ae3b622.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/shoes-collage.30180/full[/IMG]
[row]
[column=span3]
[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/6d8f9c4e1fd8bd47cecdc995d083fd65/tumblr_mg2b93zfPu1s0p1ybo1_500.gif[/IMG]
[/column]
[column=span5]
[scroll=300px][font=Shadows Into Light]Go ahead and say what you're gonna say
Give it to me straight, don't sugarcoat it
Go ahead and do what you're gonna do
We're already done, I already know it
So you can take your new blonde out to get your drink on
For everyone to see
But you don't get to get to me

So I ain't staying down, tonight I'm going out
Yeah, even if I have to fake it
A little black dress to cover my mess
So you won't know my heart is breaking
Pull myself together from the fallout of forever
For everyone to see
No, you don't get to get to me

Yeah, I wear my pain like stilettos

Oh, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh

Oh, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa
Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh
Yeah
[/font][/scroll]
[/column]
[/row]
[/div]

fb41fe71a973041c9bc4203d4ae3b622.png

full

tumblr_mg2b93zfPu1s0p1ybo1_500.gif

an accordion
that's what you get when you let your heart win
an accordion
an accordion
an accordion

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/golden-abstract-background-with-sun-rays_1053-1.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170909/fb41fe71a973041c9bc4203d4ae3b622.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/shoes-collage.30180/full[/IMG]
[row]
[column=span3]
[IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/6d8f9c4e1fd8bd47cecdc995d083fd65/tumblr_mg2b93zfPu1s0p1ybo1_500.gif[/IMG]
[/column]
[column=span5]

[border=0px solid black][accordion=80% | bcenter]{slide=150 |[bg=#E8C061]an accordion[/bg]}[bg=whitesmoke][font=Permanent Marker]that's what you get when you let your heart win
[/font][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=150 |[bg=black][color=white]an accordion[/color][/bg]}[bg=whitesmoke][font=Permanent Marker]that's what you get when you let your heart win
[/font][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=150 |[bg=#E8C061]an accordion[/bg]}[bg=whitesmoke][font=Permanent Marker]that's what you get when you let your heart win
[/font][/bg]{/slide}
{slide=150 |[bg=black][color=white]an accordion[/color][/bg]}[bg=whitesmoke][font=Permanent Marker]that's what you get when you let your heart win
[/column]
[/row]
[/div]

full
bca35e9ba5488e801ffe7ad5968afeaa.png

tumblr_ok5oluJR2V1vikr49o1_500.gif
Mentions:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec libero ut mi facilisis fringilla. Praesent rutrum posuere blandit. Aenean enim elit, ultrices eget aliquet non, tincidunt id ante. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras bibendum lacus quis lorem suscipit volutpat. Duis pharetra nibh ut cursus tempor. Cras nunc mauris, mollis sed ullamcorper nec, tempus a diam. Duis ac mauris odio. Aenean quis nisl diam. Mauris elementum elit sollicitudin mollis ultricies. Maecenas hendrerit venenatis neque, nec vehicula risus elementum nec. Sed dapibus, sapien quis vestibulum porttitor, sapien turpis elementum odio, sit amet dictum lorem lectus eget arcu. Aenean vel tortor quis ante auctor venenatis vel non urna.

Nunc ac tristique tellus. Vivamus convallis tempus libero, quis aliquet elit porta nec. In vestibulum justo sed mollis efficitur. Vestibulum dolor ligula, lobortis ac venenatis ut, sollicitudin vitae nisl. Nunc at leo est. Pellentesque facilisis lacus vel tortor mollis, non elementum mauris convallis. Suspendisse rutrum nunc id mauris hendrerit vestibulum. Aliquam pulvinar quis metus sed egestas. Maecenas vulputate massa eu orci viverra dictum. Pellentesque venenatis efficitur efficitur. In consequat feugiat arcu. Sed et neque felis. Praesent gravida lacus tellus, a rhoncus velit auctor sed. Nullam ac gravida quam, in sodales eros. Nulla nec porttitor dui, at congue lorem.

full

[code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://images.alphacoders.com/550/550281.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[row]
[column=span2]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/taylorcollage2.30271/full[/IMG][/column]
[column=span4][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181229/bca35e9ba5488e801ffe7ad5968afeaa.png[/IMG]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=100% | bcenter]{slide=70 |[bg=black][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d82d4ce951598642dec4bb1196a9ffbd/tumblr_ok5oluJR2V1vikr49o1_500.gif[/IMG][/bg]}[bg=black][/bg][bg=black][font=Mukta][color=white]Location:
Interactions:
Mentions:[/color][/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[centerblock=80][bg=#BDB5BC][div=height: 200px; overflow: auto;][justify][font=Handlee]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec libero ut mi facilisis fringilla. Praesent rutrum posuere blandit. Aenean enim elit, ultrices eget aliquet non, tincidunt id ante. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras bibendum lacus quis lorem suscipit volutpat. Duis pharetra nibh ut cursus tempor. Cras nunc mauris, mollis sed ullamcorper nec, tempus a diam. Duis ac mauris odio. Aenean quis nisl diam. Mauris elementum elit sollicitudin mollis ultricies. Maecenas hendrerit venenatis neque, nec vehicula risus elementum nec. Sed dapibus, sapien quis vestibulum porttitor, sapien turpis elementum odio, sit amet dictum lorem lectus eget arcu. Aenean vel tortor quis ante auctor venenatis vel non urna.

Nunc ac tristique tellus. Vivamus convallis tempus libero, quis aliquet elit porta nec. In vestibulum justo sed mollis efficitur. Vestibulum dolor ligula, lobortis ac venenatis ut, sollicitudin vitae nisl. Nunc at leo est. Pellentesque facilisis lacus vel tortor mollis, non elementum mauris convallis. Suspendisse rutrum nunc id mauris hendrerit vestibulum. Aliquam pulvinar quis metus sed egestas. Maecenas vulputate massa eu orci viverra dictum. Pellentesque venenatis efficitur efficitur. In consequat feugiat arcu. Sed et neque felis. Praesent gravida lacus tellus, a rhoncus velit auctor sed. Nullam ac gravida quam, in sodales eros. Nulla nec porttitor dui, at congue lorem.[/font][/justify][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

[/column]
[column=span2]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/taylorcollage.30272/full[/IMG]
[/column][/row]
[size=1][code by @Goldieloxx [/size]
[/div]

Last edited:

full
e86fdece6ced292efef5c8354414f87e.png

tumblr_oe8hhlPwu71txzbmgo1_500.gif
Mentions:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec libero ut mi facilisis fringilla. Praesent rutrum posuere blandit. Aenean enim elit, ultrices eget aliquet non, tincidunt id ante. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras bibendum lacus quis lorem suscipit volutpat. Duis pharetra nibh ut cursus tempor. Cras nunc mauris, mollis sed ullamcorper nec, tempus a diam. Duis ac mauris odio. Aenean quis nisl diam. Mauris elementum elit sollicitudin mollis ultricies. Maecenas hendrerit venenatis neque, nec vehicula risus elementum nec. Sed dapibus, sapien quis vestibulum porttitor, sapien turpis elementum odio, sit amet dictum lorem lectus eget arcu. Aenean vel tortor quis ante auctor venenatis vel non urna.

Nunc ac tristique tellus. Vivamus convallis tempus libero, quis aliquet elit porta nec. In vestibulum justo sed mollis efficitur. Vestibulum dolor ligula, lobortis ac venenatis ut, sollicitudin vitae nisl. Nunc at leo est. Pellentesque facilisis lacus vel tortor mollis, non elementum mauris convallis. Suspendisse rutrum nunc id mauris hendrerit vestibulum. Aliquam pulvinar quis metus sed egestas. Maecenas vulputate massa eu orci viverra dictum. Pellentesque venenatis efficitur efficitur. In consequat feugiat arcu. Sed et neque felis. Praesent gravida lacus tellus, a rhoncus velit auctor sed. Nullam ac gravida quam, in sodales eros. Nulla nec porttitor dui, at congue lorem.

full

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uDefIkbt65U/UR0EwX4n1wI/AAAAAAAABSs/OGxFLnLGWc8/s640/tumblr_me9lc9J2Zl1rlgopuo1_500.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[row]
[column=span2]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/wildchildcollage2.30273/full[/IMG] [/column]
[column=span4][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170913/e86fdece6ced292efef5c8354414f87e.png[/IMG]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=100% | bcenter]{slide=70 |[bg=black][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5a5aa194404e337785244101c117e520/tumblr_oe8hhlPwu71txzbmgo1_500.gif[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=black][/bg][bg=grey]Location:
Interactions:
Mentions:[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[centerblock=80][bg=#E05AA1][div=height: 200px; overflow: auto;][justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec libero ut mi facilisis fringilla. Praesent rutrum posuere blandit. Aenean enim elit, ultrices eget aliquet non, tincidunt id ante. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras bibendum lacus quis lorem suscipit volutpat. Duis pharetra nibh ut cursus tempor. Cras nunc mauris, mollis sed ullamcorper nec, tempus a diam. Duis ac mauris odio. Aenean quis nisl diam. Mauris elementum elit sollicitudin mollis ultricies. Maecenas hendrerit venenatis neque, nec vehicula risus elementum nec. Sed dapibus, sapien quis vestibulum porttitor, sapien turpis elementum odio, sit amet dictum lorem lectus eget arcu. Aenean vel tortor quis ante auctor venenatis vel non urna.

Nunc ac tristique tellus. Vivamus convallis tempus libero, quis aliquet elit porta nec. In vestibulum justo sed mollis efficitur. Vestibulum dolor ligula, lobortis ac venenatis ut, sollicitudin vitae nisl. Nunc at leo est. Pellentesque facilisis lacus vel tortor mollis, non elementum mauris convallis. Suspendisse rutrum nunc id mauris hendrerit vestibulum. Aliquam pulvinar quis metus sed egestas. Maecenas vulputate massa eu orci viverra dictum. Pellentesque venenatis efficitur efficitur. In consequat feugiat arcu. Sed et neque felis. Praesent gravida lacus tellus, a rhoncus velit auctor sed. Nullam ac gravida quam, in sodales eros. Nulla nec porttitor dui, at congue lorem.[/justify][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

[/column]
[column=span2]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/wildchildcollage.30274/full[/IMG]
[/column][/row]
[/div]

21a62e3bb196c5b578e1441ed34a07c1.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Oh no
Don't go changing
That's what you told me from the start
Thought you where something different
That's when it all just fell apart
Like you're so perfect
And I can't measure up
Well I'm not perfect
Just all messed up

I was losing myself to somebody else
But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
So this is the end of you and me
Cause the girl that you want
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not

It's not like I need somebody
Telling me where I should go at night
Don't worry you'll find somebody
Someone to tell how to live their life
Cause your so perfect
And no one measures up
Yeah all by yourself
You're all messed up

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not

Now wait a minute
Because of you
I never knew all the things that I had
Hey don't u get it
I'm not going anywhere with you tonight
Cause this is my life

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
she was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not
blog220215_v2005.jpg
Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://images.genius.com/517e671a83e021326daac2885058679a.1000x1000x1.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170917/21a62e3bb196c5b578e1441ed34a07c1.png[/IMG]
[row]
[column=span4][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/WiFh527ZtN2r6/giphy.gif[/IMG][/column]
[column=span4][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/umi5SENLAcvpS/giphy.gif[/IMG][/column]
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4][bg=#F0D1C5][div=height: 225px; overflow: auto;][justify][font=Nothing You Could Do]Oh no
Don't go changing
That's what you told me from the start
Thought you where something different
That's when it all just fell apart
Like you're so perfect
And I can't measure up
Well I'm not perfect
Just all messed up

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not

It's not like I need somebody
Telling me where I should go at night
Don't worry you'll find somebody
Someone to tell how to live their life
Cause your so perfect
And no one measures up
Yeah all by yourself
You're all messed up

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not

Now wait a minute
Because of you
I never knew all the things that I had
Hey don't u get it
I'm not going anywhere with you tonight
Cause this is my life

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not

But now I see
I don't wanna pretend
she was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything
Everything I'm not
[/font][/justify][/div][/bg]
[/column]
[column=span4][IMG]http://prod.static9.net.au/_/media/Network/The-Fix/Music/February-2015/FEB-19/blog220215_v2005.jpg[/IMG][/column]
[/row]
[/div]

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=40][border=5px double black][bg=white][div=background:url('http://cdn2.earwolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Screen-shot-2015-09-22-at-12.13.25-AM-300x257.png');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div]
[centerblock=80][bg=white][div=height: 200px; width: 100%; overflow: auto;][justify][font=Aladin]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[/font][/justify][/div][/bg][/centerblock]
[/bg][/border][/centerblock]

full

5217551b6557702e0f23b52dab0a76c1.png

fa52719839ad1623bf607062a27f91a9.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
5c913b5a4e27cc8afced2afbc8c1c853.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
e7cb2b6ad756a68e8643eb8e469ea3a4.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
56d4d1d9c00d26f76dfac09de3d9d9b5.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://images4.alphacoders.com/611/thumb-350-611460.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][row]
[column=span3]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/dudeforrocket.30499/full[/IMG]  [/column]
[column=span5]
[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/5217551b6557702e0f23b52dab0a76c1.png[/IMG] 
[border=0px solid black][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/fa52719839ad1623bf607062a27f91a9.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/5c913b5a4e27cc8afced2afbc8c1c853.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/e7cb2b6ad756a68e8643eb8e469ea3a4.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/56d4d1d9c00d26f76dfac09de3d9d9b5.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/column][/row]
[/div]

Character Name
tumblr_mhw0ngmw341s57lopo1_500.gif

basics
will put shit here eventually

stats

personality

bio

extra

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=black][border=5px solid #90EE90][border=3px dashed #90EE90]
[centerblock=80]
[CENTER][color=white]Character Name[/color]
[/CENTER]
[IMG]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6dbb75e60d09c5ad9a51a7a1a54ef3e6/tumblr_mhw0ngmw341s57lopo1_500.gif[/IMG][/centerblock]

[border=0px solid black][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][color=white]basics[/color][/CENTER]
[/bg]}[bg=grey]will put shit here eventually
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][color=white]stats[/color][/CENTER]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][color=white]personality[/color][/CENTER]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][color=white]bio[/color][/CENTER]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][color=white]extra[/color][/CENTER]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[size=1][color=white]Code by @Goldieloxx [/color][/size]
[/border][/border][/bg]
[/centerblock]

c4d462d62ce400d43c73f760d1057ebe.png

basics
this is where you put stuff
stats
personality
bio
extra

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.13625804.3987/flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[row]
[column=span4][div=background:url('http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5600000/Arielle-wallpaper-arielle-kebbel-5662980-1024-768.jpg');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:250px;width:250px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column]

[column=span4]
[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170930/c4d462d62ce400d43c73f760d1057ebe.png[/IMG]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=120 |[bg=black]basics[/bg]}[bg=grey]this is where you put stuff[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]stats[/bg]}[bg=grey]this is where you put stuff[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]personality[/bg]}[bg=grey]this is where you put stuff[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]bio[/bg]}[bg=grey]this is where you put stuff[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]extra[/bg]}[bg=grey]this is where you put stuff[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/column]
[/row]
[/div]

c4d462d62ce400d43c73f760d1057ebe.png

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.13625804.3987/flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[row]
[column=span4]
[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170930/c4d462d62ce400d43c73f760d1057ebe.png[/IMG]

[bg=#ADADAD][div=height: 225px; overflow: auto;][justify]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[/justify][/div][/bg]
[/column]
[column=span4][div=background:url('http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5600000/Arielle-wallpaper-arielle-kebbel-5662980-1024-768.jpg');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:250px;width:250px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column]
[/row]
[/div]

Character Name

tumblr_nk1tq4hIyY1u8eof8o2_500.gif
tumblr_lr8r7tYKAw1qcprtjo1_500.gif
70ee575f01fe22a6f28e712b01ef1.gif

tumblr_m29m1ecbbC1rtwz8eo4_500.gif

an accordion
information here

an accordion
information here

an accordion
information here

an accordion
information here

6263be3622a59d9c_tumblr_n8eya1nKTR1tfmqgko2_250.gif
Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/3b/b8/1c3bb8c24f6f544bf4d21231fe1b2703.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][font=Lobster][size=10]Character Name[/size][/font][/CENTER]
[row]
[column=span2][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c9bdf003bb8e2f9c3fcf867dad04dbd9/tumblr_nk1tq4hIyY1u8eof8o2_500.gif[/IMG][/column]
[column=span4][IMG]http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr8r7tYKAw1qcprtjo1_500.gif[/IMG][/column]
[column=span2][IMG]http://files.57gif.com/webgif/0/4/e0/70ee575f01fe22a6f28e712b01ef1.gif[/IMG][/column][/row]

[row]
[column=span2][IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m29m1ecbbC1rtwz8eo4_500.gif[/IMG][/column]
[column=span4][border=0px solid black][accordion=85% | bcenter]{slide=135 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][color=white]an accordion[/color][/CENTER]
[/bg]}[bg=grey]information here[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=135 |[bg=black]
{slide=150 |[bg=black]
{slide=150 |[bg=black]
[/bg]}[bg=grey]information here[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/column]
[column=span2][IMG]https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/1XS02ZCKj2tEQ9e3xD776bHimzY/fit-in/240x240/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/09/10/779/n/1922283/6263be3622a59d9c_tumblr_n8eya1nKTR1tfmqgko2_250.gif[/IMG][/column][/row]
[/div]

Character Name

e92bd071362eb18d4ac2ec56ad10a9aa7002a2edv2_hq.jpg
code by apolla apolla

• here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz

Code:
[div=background:url('http://data.whicdn.com/images/178406479/superthumb.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px; height: 600px; width: 100%;][font=Shadows Into Light Two]
[CENTER][size=10]Character Name[/size][/CENTER]
[/font]
[row][column=span4][IMG]https://pm1.narvii.com/6769/e92bd071362eb18d4ac2ec56ad10a9aa7002a2edv2_hq.jpg[/IMG][size=1]code by @Goldieloxx [/size][/column]
[column=span4][bg=#F5F5F5; opacity:0.7;]
[Tabs]
[Tab=Basics][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 350px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Mukta]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz
[/font][/div][/div][/Tab]

[Tab=Persona][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 350px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Satisfy]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz

[Tab=Personality][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 350px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Raleway]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz

[Tab=Bio][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 350px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Kalam]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz
[/Tabs][/bg][/column][/row][/div]

RULES/REQUIREMENTS
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
11. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.
f63d4c83e40a5225ebd789f10d8501e2.png

tumblr_o4tjjq9ayH1vp8qcio1_500.png

PLOT
Vampires have lived for centuries in secret, away from the human eye. They are very influential people, however. Most of them. There are rogue vampires and vampire covens, just like with humans there are those who don't always follow the rules. Whatever you know about vampires, they are not supposed to exist except for in your stories and movies. But that is all about to change.

You were invited to a masquerade ball. People from all over have come to the ball, considering airfare and everything was paid for. You probably expected to come, have a good time, dance, and go home the next day. But what you don't know is the family that ran the dance is a family of vampires, and their goal is to find their soulmate. If you don't catch anyone's eye, you will get to return home. However, if you are spotted and someone takes a liking to you... you will never see your family again.

You will return to the family's home, a large mansion of sorts. You will be treated like royalty, and given whatever it is you desire. But you are not allowed to leave. You will start taking classes there if you are still in school, and learning about your upcoming duty as a vampires soulmate.

LINKS
Interest Check
OOC
CS
IC
fc700ed2b82a1a440c7e2162c9be16b2.png
code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://gallery.dralzheimer.stylesyndication.de/galleries/wallpaper/Einsamer_Baum_im_Nebel_Hintergrundbild.jpg');background-size:cover;border:10px white dotted;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[row]
[column=span4][border=0px solid black][accordion=100% | bcenter]{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][FONT=Raleway][color=white]RULES/REQUIREMENTS[/color][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Raleway][/FONT][/bg]}[bg=black][font=Mukta]1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. LITERACY and GRAMMAR are must-knows. As previously stated, quality over quantity, though there is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
8. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
9. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
10. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
11. Romance is awesome, but don't force it on anyone. That's not cool.[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span4][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/171029/f63d4c83e40a5225ebd789f10d8501e2.png[/IMG][/column]
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4]
[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/442b2ca768576fb880950a90ed50077b/tumblr_o4tjjq9ayH1vp8qcio1_500.png[/IMG][/column][column=span4][border=0px solid black][accordion=100% | bcenter]{slide=250 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][FONT=Raleway][color=white]PLOT[/color][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Raleway][/FONT][/bg]}[bg=black][font=Mukta]Vampires have lived for centuries in secret, away from the human eye. They are very influential people, however. Most of them. There are rogue vampires and vampire covens, just like with humans there are those who don't always follow the rules. Whatever you know about vampires, they are not supposed to exist except for in your stories and movies. But that is all about to change.

You were invited to a masquerade ball. People from all over have come to the ball, considering airfare and everything was paid for. You probably expected to come, have a good time, dance, and go home the next day. But what you don't know is the family that ran the dance is a family of vampires, and their goal is to find their soulmate. If you don't catch anyone's eye, you will get to return home. However, if you are spotted and someone takes a liking to you... you will never see your family again.

You will return to the family's home, a large mansion of sorts. You will be treated like royalty, and given whatever it is you desire. But you are not allowed to leave. You will start taking classes there if you are still in school, and learning about your upcoming duty as a vampires soulmate.
[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column]
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4][border=0px solid black][accordion=100% | bcenter]{slide=90 |[bg=black]
[CENTER][FONT=Raleway][color=white]LINKS[/color][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Raleway][/FONT][/bg]}[bg=black][font=Mukta]Interest Check
OOC
CS
IC[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span4][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/171029/fc700ed2b82a1a440c7e2162c9be16b2.png[/IMG][/column]
[/row]
[FONT=Tahoma][size=1]code by @Goldieloxx [/size] [/FONT]
[/div]

Character Name

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('http://eskipaper.com/images/mask-masquerade-photo-1.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[row][column=span2][div=background-color: #000000; padding: 10px; height: 280px; margin: auto;][div=background-image: url('http://data.whicdn.com/images/10614292/original.jpg'); height: 280px; width: 100%; background-size: cover; background-position: center; margin: auto; font-size: 0px;][/div][/div]
[/column]
[column=span4][center][font=Rye][size=15]Character Name[/size][/font][/center]
[centerblock=90][bg=#D3DBDE][div=height: 250px; overflow: auto;][font=Handlee]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam nec libero ut mi facilisis fringilla. Praesent rutrum posuere blandit. Aenean enim elit, ultrices eget aliquet non, tincidunt id ante. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Cras bibendum lacus quis lorem suscipit volutpat. Duis pharetra nibh ut cursus tempor. Cras nunc mauris, mollis sed ullamcorper nec, tempus a diam. Duis ac mauris odio. Aenean quis nisl diam. Mauris elementum elit sollicitudin mollis ultricies. Maecenas hendrerit venenatis neque, nec vehicula risus elementum nec. Sed dapibus, sapien quis vestibulum porttitor, sapien turpis elementum odio, sit amet dictum lorem lectus eget arcu. Aenean vel tortor quis ante auctor venenatis vel non urna.

Nunc ac tristique tellus. Vivamus convallis tempus libero, quis aliquet elit porta nec. In vestibulum justo sed mollis efficitur. Vestibulum dolor ligula, lobortis ac venenatis ut, sollicitudin vitae nisl. Nunc at leo est. Pellentesque facilisis lacus vel tortor mollis, non elementum mauris convallis. Suspendisse rutrum nunc id mauris hendrerit vestibulum. Aliquam pulvinar quis metus sed egestas. Maecenas vulputate massa eu orci viverra dictum. Pellentesque venenatis efficitur efficitur. In consequat feugiat arcu. Sed et neque felis. Praesent gravida lacus tellus, a rhoncus velit auctor sed. Nullam ac gravida quam, in sodales eros. Nulla nec porttitor dui, at congue lorem.[/font][/div][/bg][/centerblock]
[/column]
[column=span2][div=background-color: #000000; padding: 10px; height: 280px; margin: auto;][div=background-image: url('http://data.whicdn.com/images/10614292/original.jpg'); height: 280px; width: 100%; background-size: cover; background-position: center; margin: auto; font-size: 0px;][/div][/div][/column]

[/row]
[size=1]code by @Goldieloxx [/size]

[/div]

Character Name

9da518d23ce56cf5d96636417f52b95b.gif
giphy.gif

• No
    Chance
    No
    Way
    I
    Won't
    Say
    It!
    Check
    The
    Grin
    You're
    In
    Love

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/YCX9aM2.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][div=background:black;background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][color=white][font=Audiowide][size=10]Character Name[/size][/font][/color][/CENTER]
[row]
[column=span4][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/a5/18/9da518d23ce56cf5d96636417f52b95b.gif[/IMG][/column]
[column=span4][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/5R6cPv7ymj9p6/giphy.gif[/IMG][/column]
[/row]
[Tabs]
[Tab=Basics][scroll=200px][color=white]
No
Chance
No
Way
I
Won't
Say
It!
Check
The
Grin
You're
In
Love
[/color][/scroll][/Tab]
[Tab=The Physical][scroll=200px][color=white]
No
Chance
No
Way
I
Won't
Say
It!
Check
The
Grin
You're
In
Love
[/color][/scroll][/Tab]
[Tab=Personality][scroll=200px][color=white]
No
Chance
No
Way
I
Won't
Say
It!
Check
The
Grin
You're
In
Love
[/color][/scroll][/Tab]
[Tab=Bio][scroll=200px][color=white]
No
Chance
No
Way
I
Won't
Say
It!
Check
The
Grin
You're
In
Love
[/color][/scroll][/Tab]

[/Tabs]
[/div][size=1]code by @Goldieloxx [/size] [/div]

Character Name

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://hdwallsource.com/img/2014/11/awesome-car-front-wallpaper-43808-44889-hd-wallpapers.jpg');background-size:cover;border:5px black solid;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][font=Homemade Apple][size=10]Character Name[/size][/font][/CENTER]
[row][column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Information[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Letty-Ortiz-image-letty-ortiz-36389285-612-467.jpg);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/fast-furious-6-michelle-rodriguez.jpg?quality=65&strip=all);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column]
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VmypTVDR1Gg/maxresdefault.jpg);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/wbs8twaipcc6qgvsdsg9.jpg);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column]
[/row]
[/div]

CHARACTER NAME HERE

ashley-benson-water-400x400.jpg
P
U
T

S
T
U
F
F

H
E
R
E

T
H
I
S

S
C
R
O
L
L
S
P
U
T

S
T
U
F
F

H
E
R
E

T
H
I
S

S
C
R
O
L
L
S
T E X T

THIS

ALSO

SCROLLS
code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://n6-img-fp.akamaized.net/free-vector/background-with-glittery-confetti_1048-2952.jpg?size=338&ext=jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[div=position: relative;width: 200px;height: 100px;overflow: hidden;background-color: silver;padding: 0px; border-radius:5px; opacity: 0.7;]
[center][font=Shrikhand][size=8]CHARACTER NAME HERE[/size][/font][/center][/div]
[row]
[column=span4][img]http://www.health.com/sites/default/files/migration/img/web/2016/0116/ashley-benson-water-400x400.jpg[/img][/column]
[column=span2][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 370px;overflow: hidden;background-color: silver;padding: 0px; border-radius:5px; opacity: 0.7;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][center]P
U
T

S
T
U
F
F

H
E
R
E

T
H
I
S

S
C
R
O
L
L
S
[/center][/div][/div]
[/column]
[column=span2][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 370px;overflow: hidden;background-color: silver;padding: 0px; border-radius:5px; opacity: 0.7][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][center]P
U
T

S
T
U
F
F

H
E
R
E

T
H
I
S

S
C
R
O
L
L
S
[/center][/div][/div]
[/column]
[div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 175px;overflow: hidden;background-color: silver;padding: 0px; border-radius:5px; opacity: 0.7][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][center]T E X T

THIS

ALSO

SCROLLS
[/center][/div][/div]
[color=white][size=1]code by @Goldieloxx [/size][/color]
[/div]

Ashley-Benson-ashley-benson-24185792-388-496.png

Character Name

Basics​
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Personality​
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Bio​
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://hdwallsource.com/img/2014/7/chalk-wallpaper-26993-27710-hd-wallpapers.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][row]
[column=span3][IMG]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24100000/Ashley-Benson-ashley-benson-24185792-388-496.png[/IMG][/column]
[column=span5][border=5px black solid][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;]
[color=white][font=Black Ops One][CENTER][size=10]Character Name[/size][/CENTER]

[center]Basics[/center]
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
[divide]  [/divide]
[center]Personality[/center]
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
[divide]  [/divide]
[center]Bio[/center]
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
Put stuff here
[/font][/color][/div][/div][/border]
[/column][/row]
[size=1][color=white]code by @Goldieloxx [/color][/size]
[/div]

Character Name

Mood:

Tags:
f45e9dbac8cac965a7aa5085a8ed6c3e.jpg
code by apolla apolla

Code:
[Fieldset=Character Name]
[row][column=span4][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 275px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[/div][/div]
[side=left]Location:

Mood:

Tags:
[/side]
[/column][column=span4][IMG]http://www.ghanalive.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/f45e9dbac8cac965a7aa5085a8ed6c3e.jpg[/IMG][/column]
[/row]
[/Fieldset]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back