• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Belle's BBCode

[class=2]
background-color:#eee0cb;
padding: 12px;
Height: 300px;
Width: 300px;
margin-left: 100px;
transition-duration: 0.4s;
z-index:-1;
color:black;
margin-top:2px;
font-family: 'Montserrat', Arial;
letter-spacing:1.2px;
color: transparent;
[/class]

[class name=2 state=hover]

background-color:black;
height: 375px;
color:#293249;
width:300px;
color:white;
[/class]

[div class=2]
1508107309_30db04f697bfcc1c7b587b0438c8f54c.jpeg

Outfit:
[/div]
Character Name
here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz
Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=50][class=2]
background-color:#eee0cb;
padding: 12px;
Height: 300px;
Width: 300px;
transition-duration: 0.4s;
z-index:-1;
color:black;
margin-top:2px;
font-family: 'Montserrat', Arial;
letter-spacing:1.2px;
color: transparent;
[/class]

[class name=2 state=hover]

background-color:black;
height: 375px;
color:#293249;
width:300px;
color:white;
[/class]

[div class=2][img]https://cdn1.thehunt.com/app/public/system/user_images/5346820/mobile_profile/1508107309_30db04f697bfcc1c7b587b0438c8f54c.jpeg[/img][center][font=Comfortaa]Location:
Tags:
Outfit:[/font][/center][/div]
[center][font=Rock Salt][size=20]Character Name[/size][/font][/center]
[div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 170px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 20px;border: 1px solid black;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Comfortaa][justify]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. — Pete Wentz
[/font][/justify][/div][/div]Code by @Beauty_Belle
[/centerblock]
Mind if I use this code, love?

Character Name
tumblr_mhw0ngmw341s57lopo1_500.gif

basics
will put shit here eventually

stats

personality

bio

extra

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=black][border=5px solid #90EE90][border=3px dashed #90EE90]
[centerblock=80]
[CENTER]Character Name
[/CENTER]
[IMG]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6dbb75e60d09c5ad9a51a7a1a54ef3e6/tumblr_mhw0ngmw341s57lopo1_500.gif[/IMG][/centerblock]

[border=0px solid black][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]basics[/CENTER]
[/bg]}[bg=black]will put shit here eventually[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]stats[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]personality[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]bio[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]extra[/CENTER]
[/bg]}[bg=black]will put shit here eventually[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
Code by [USER=1850]@Beauty_Belle[/USER]
[/border][/border][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Using this code, if you do not mind. I might also use another one for IC posts, too. (; Love them!

545a096f8fd93c2fa7256a39b6643145.png

ashley-benson-instagram-picture-06-27-2018-3.jpg

Relationships

Keaton Landau | Emperor Kuzco: Arianna and Keaton share theater and the sorority/fraternity clubs. Arianna might be a bit jealous of his dancing, since she's more of a theater/fashion/makeup girl, but she wouldn't dislike him. In fact, with Keaton being abandoned as a kid, I could see them sort-of bonding. Arianna wasn't ditched, but her family life wasn't the greatest (fighting, alcohol, etc.) and then her dad did leave. If they are friends, Arianna is jealous and sort of possessive over her friends, not wanting to be replaced.

Richard Stockenberg | Ron Stoppable: Arianna would understand Richard's vulnerabilities and doubts better than anyone (or at least any of my other characters). She wouldn't be interested in him romantic wise, but she is touched by the love he has for his younger brother.

Mitchel Oaks | Dipper Pines: The two of them don't really run in the same circles, but they do have two things in common: jealousy and the fact that they're quite caring people nonetheless.

Dakota Oaks | Mabel Pines: Both are in fashion club, theater, and the sorority. Arianna is a second year, but that's an easy way for them to know each other. Arianna would be friendly to her since the beginning, and perhaps they could form a nice friendship, with Arianna being a little protective over her.

Theresa Russell | Princess Tiana: Both in the sorority, Arianna would like her and look up to her.

Amberly Elliot | Elizabeth Swann: Probably wouldn't know each other.

Megan Stavros: Best friends. They balance each other out. Megan is a free spirit, whereas Arianna is a bit more uptight. Ari wants to be more like Megan, but her vices keep her from doing so.

Peter Norwood: They were childhood friends who lost contact, reuniting in college now. They're trying to rekindle their friendship, but it's hard after so long of not talking.

Leonardo King: Leo is an outgoing party kid, with a major flirting problem. Arianna doesn't like the major flirting he does, but she loves the attention, and how cute he is when he turns into a bumbling mess around her.

Danny Rockers: Protective over each other, though Ari is maybe a bit more on the possessive side? Ari looks up to Danny as she is one of the top in fashion and cosmetics.

Kai Palmer: Very good friends with similar interests and similar personalities. Arianna gets jealous sometimes, maybe thinking that he likes someone else more than her.

June Rockers: June is close with Peter, which Arianna is jealous of. Peter and Arianna just started rekindling their friendship, but Arianna feels as though she should come first because of their history.

James Hook: Mostly acquaintances. Although Arianna thinks he's damn cute, he is dating Meg, her best friend so she tries her hardest not to flirt back with him. Plus the whole Peter-Hook thing? It's all so very confusing.
Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=70][div=background:linear-gradient(#D7D9D7, #ABFFAB);background-size:cover;border:2px #000000 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180930/545a096f8fd93c2fa7256a39b6643145.png[/IMG]
[row][column=span3][IMG]http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ashley-benson-instagram-picture-06-27-2018-3.jpg[/IMG][/column][column=span5][div=position: relative;width: calc(90%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 10px; border:1px #000000 dotted;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;][font=Happy Monkey]
[CENTER]Relationships[/CENTER]

Keaton Landau | Emperor Kuzco: Arianna and Keaton share theater and the sorority/fraternity clubs. Arianna might be a bit jealous of his dancing, since she's more of a theater/fashion/makeup girl, but she wouldn't dislike him. In fact, with Keaton being abandoned as a kid, I could see them sort-of bonding. Arianna wasn't ditched, but her family life wasn't the greatest (fighting, alcohol, etc.) and then her dad did leave. If they are friends, Arianna is jealous and sort of possessive over her friends, not wanting to be replaced.

Richard Stockenberg | Ron Stoppable: Arianna would understand Richard's vulnerabilities and doubts better than anyone (or at least any of my other characters). She wouldn't be interested in him romantic wise, but she is touched by the love he has for his younger brother.

Mitchel Oaks | Dipper Pines: The two of them don't really run in the same circles, but they do have two things in common: jealousy and the fact that they're quite caring people nonetheless.

Dakota Oaks | Mabel Pines: Both are in fashion club, theater, and the sorority. Arianna is a second year, but that's an easy way for them to know each other. Arianna would be friendly to her since the beginning, and perhaps they could form a nice friendship, with Arianna being a little protective over her.

Theresa Russell | Princess Tiana: Both in the sorority, Arianna would like her and look up to her.

Megan Stavros: Best friends. They balance each other out. Megan is a free spirit, whereas Arianna is a bit more uptight. Ari wants to be more like Megan, but her vices keep her from doing so.

Peter Norwood: They were childhood friends who lost contact, reuniting in college now. They're trying to rekindle their friendship, but it's hard after so long of not talking.

Leonardo King: Leo is an outgoing party kid, with a major flirting problem. Arianna doesn't like the major flirting he does, but she loves the attention, and how cute he is when he turns into a bumbling mess around her.

Danny Rockers: Protective over each other, though Ari is maybe a bit more on the possessive side? Ari looks up to Danny as she is one of the top in fashion and cosmetics.

Kai Palmer: Very good friends with similar interests and similar personalities. Arianna gets jealous sometimes, maybe thinking that he likes someone else more than her.

June Rockers: June is close with Peter, which Arianna is jealous of. Peter and Arianna just started rekindling their friendship, but Arianna feels as though she should come first because of their history.

James Hook: Mostly acquaintances. Although Arianna thinks he's damn cute, he is dating Meg, her best friend so she tries her hardest not to flirt back with him. Plus the whole Peter-Hook thing? It's all so very confusing.
[/font][/div][/div][/column][/row]
[/div][/centerblock]

Last edited:
545a096f8fd93c2fa7256a39b6643145.png

ashley-benson-instagram-picture-06-27-2018-3.jpg
Relationships

Code by apolla apolla

You flipped me out since those are my characters you listed first XDDDDDDDDDDD

db4b794966939859ff7c986d0ba5b11d.png
hqdefault.jpg

R U L E S

+ I'm a full time nurse. Roleplaying is my escape. I've been writing for a long time, and I want to enjoy this. Do not bug me for replies. If you see me replying to other roleplays, maybe I need some time to muse over a reply for ours. You never know.
+ I'm a fairly detailed writer. I except good quality from the people I RP with. Sometimes, yes, I will RP casually, but most of the time I want detailed RP's, and detailed replies.
+ Don't be selfish. This RP is not just about you.
+ I play female or double. Either is fine with me.
+ I am ALWAYS up for hearing your suggestions for a roleplay.
+ Romance = yes. It bugs me that I have to say I don't want just romance. Like why is that a thing now? Romance can be included without it being the main focus. Damn.
+ Talking in OOC is awesome. I do have discord if you want to message me there! Beauty_Belle#2463

+Pairings, Etc.+
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Gifted Human x Supernatural
Witch x Supernatural
Witch x Witch Hunter
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Angel x Demon
Demon x Mermaid
Supernatural x Human
Rich x Poor
Popular x Non-popular
Good girl x bad boy
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Singer x Fan/non-fan
Princess x Guard
Forbidden Love
Love Triangles
Arranged Marriage
Fake Relationship
SUGGEST!!!

P L O T S

supernatural:
The Fallen
[MC] is an angel who was sent to earth to live as a human, because she has a very special purpose. When she reaches the age of 25, she is supposed to be used as a weapon against the Devil and his demon spawn. That is her purpose. [YC] is a demon, sent to earth to find [MC] and turn her to the darkness that lives within her mortal heart. But he finds the task daunting, as some of her angel traits still live strong within her. But [YC] is determined.

Vampire Masquerade
There is a new family in town, and they are throwing a masquerade ball for boys and girls (aged late teens to mid twenties or so) to attend. Everyone is excited about the ball; who doesn't love a chance to get dressed up? Plus, your face is hidden behind a mask. You can be anyone you want to be; no one will ever know. MC is attending like everyone else. What no one knows is that the new family throwing the ball is a family of vampires, and the ball is an excuse for the vampire 'children' to try and find their soulmates. YC is one of the vampire 'children', and he finds his soulmate in MC. Will he take her away from her family? Taunt her from afar (or up close) until she agrees to go with him willingly? Will he threaten her or her family? Will they hate each other?

Indebted
[MC] has lived a pretty normal life. Good family, good job, money in the bank. Everything is going great for her, until her 25th birthday, when her father tells her he has an announcement to make. Enter [YC]. As it turns out, [MC]’s family is in debt, and she is to be given to [YC] for him to own, as payment. She isn’t the first; this has been going on for generations. She had no idea, and now she has to deal with [YC] and the realization that her life is no longer her own.

Runaway
[YC] is a demon prince on the run. Son of satan himself, due to take over one day. But he doesn’t want that, so he ran away to earth. He’s been on the run for a long time, and one day, his running brings him to a small town where he hopes to blend in. [MC] lives in this town. She’s a normal human girl— so she thinks. [YC] can sense that there is something different about her. As he tries to investigate, the tracker demons catch up to him, and he’s forced to grab [MC] and go back on the run. How will they deal with each other?

Things That Go Bump In The Night
[MC] is out late one night, probably doing things she shouldn’t be doing. [YC] is also out late— getting dinner. He’s a vampire, out for a late night feeding. Somehow, [MC] catches [YC] in the act. Of course, [YC} can’t just let her go and run her mouth, so he takes [MC] somewhere where he can figure out his next step.

Owned
Things have changed. Vampires run the world. They came out of hiding, and started enslaving the humans. Most places are run down; anywhere nice is a great place to get caught by a vampire. [MC] has been on the run all her life. [YC] is a powerful vampire, out one day at an auction to pick up a new servant. [YC] spots [MC] and is instantly intrigued. So he purchases her.

modern:
More to Life
MC is engaged (or married, haven't decided yet) to her high school sweetheart. They have been together for years, and are overall happy. But lately, MC has been wondering... is she missing out on anything by getting married so young? Her fiance is great, but... is there more to life?
Enter YC, the resident bad boy who can open her eyes to a whole new world. (Cookie if you get the reference on that line XD)

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way.

Choices Follow (credit given to Clarissa Black)
It's prom night. [MC] is with her friends, having the time of her life. They decide to go to Vegas, where she meets [YC]. He's older, sexy, and has a motorcycle. She has the night of her life, drunk and in love with life. [YC] suggests, more like dares [MC], that they go to the chapel and get married. Of course, her drunk brain thinks that's a great idea. So off to the chapel they go. Eventually, [MC] returns to her hometown with her friends, probably the next morning after a long night with her husband. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Well, years down the road, [MC] wants to get married and settle down, for real. However, first she must return to Vegas and hope she can find the man she married on prom night and tell him she wants a divorce. [YC] is still with his motorcycle gang, suave and sexy as ever. Unswayed, she insists on the divorce that he doesn't seem to want.

F A N D O M S
fandoms:
-CW's The Flash [searching for a Zoom/Jay/Hunter]
-The Vampire Diaries [searching for Klaus]
-Labyrinth [searching for Jareth]
-The 100 [searching for Bellamy]
-FFX/X-2 [searching for Gippal or OC]
-Sailor Moon [searching for Prince Diamond]
-Harry Potter [searching for Draco or OC]

fandom plots:
Final Fantasy X/X-2
It's been two years since the return of Tidus. He and Yuna are together, have even started making their own family. Paine went off to do... well, whatever Paine does. Which just leaves Rikku. Rikku is assisting with the rebuilding of Home as well as continuing her journey as a sphere hunter. Which, to be honest, is quite boring with just Buddy and Brother. She's aching for adventure. Little does she know, Spira is about to be threatened yet again by an unknown force. It wreaks havoc in her world. Yuna can't go and Paine is nowhere to be found. Help comes from a surprising source-- the familiar, blonde, cocky Al Bhed Rikku has a questionable past with. Can our heros save Spira again? ((This plot is still semi in the works, and it's pretty open. I was thinking the bad guy could be Seymour's son, coming to avenge his fathers death. If you have a different idea, please share it. For this roleplay, I would be playing as Rikku, so I would need for you to be Gippal, at least. We can share the bad guy and double as other characters. ))

The Vampire Diaries
[i'm putting this before the plot because honestly, I don't have much of a plot for this. Just more of an idea, really. So I'll do my best to explain.] There is a new girl in town. She's a witch, although she doesn't know it. She was adopted, and has come to find her birth parents. [This is all I have so far. I'd like for someone to play Klaus for me. I can play just about anyone for you.]

The 100
So sadly, I don't have a plot for this. I'm open to any ideas you have, or we can work something out together. If we're using canons, I'd probably want to be Clarke-- or we can use OC's and canons, or just OC's. So, please share away!

Labyrinth
Sarah was fifteen when she wished her brother Toby away to the goblins and went on her adventure to save him. Now, she's in her twenties and lives on her own. Toby comes to visit her one weekend, and when he goes through her stuff, he finds the book that used to be Sarah's life. He doesn't tell his sister but reads it in private, enraptured by the story. Before he leaves, he and Sarah get into a fight. Out of spite, he wishes Sarah away to the goblins. Jareth, who has been watching the only women able to defeat him and the only woman he loves, has been watching for years, waiting for the moment to come back into Sarah's life. He's nearly ecstatic when Toby says the words. So, in all his glitterfied glory, he shows up to take Sarah to his castle. ((I don't have anything else worked out for this, so I figured we can work out the rest from here. I'd be playing as Sarah, so I'd need a Jareth, and we can double as whoever else. OC's are cool with me in this roleplay.))

Sailor Moon
((I am unsure of a plot for this, but would love to try it out! SN: I happen to like Prince Diamond alot... (: Also, English names only, please.))

Harry Potter
((Little authors note before I start writing this out. I've never read the last book, and it's been a while since I've watched the movies, so I'm fuzzy on what happens. I don't care about spoilers. Also if a detail isn't right feel free to correct me. But this plot is set before the last book, sometime after the fifth or sixth. I'd be playing as Hermione, and I'd need you to be Draco. Again, we can double as whoever, and OC's are cool with me. This plot is rough, I don't have everything worked out, but we can do that together.)) Draco and Snape have proved their alliance with the Dark Lord. Dumbledore is dead. Everything is falling apart, and the last straw is when Hermione is captured. Hermione is in a cell by herself, kept away from everyone else, probably because of her 'mudblood' lineage. Somehow through all this, Draco is eventually supposed to kill them. But somehow he ends up pouring his heart out to Hermione. Maybe because he knows she won't be able to tell anyone once she's dead. Somehow feelings develop, and suddenly Draco isn't sure he can go through with it. Meanwhile, Ron and Harry are desperately searching for their friend to save her.

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=80][div=background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5pOZGRL76kdfZa8x80R4lrDPcZh33_hehNtwL1mZAi6t7rRoa');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181007/db4b794966939859ff7c986d0ba5b11d.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[row][column=span4][IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pQPndQOfwiU/hqdefault.jpg[/IMG]
[div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 5px;border:0px #1976d2 double;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Happy Monkey]
[CENTER]R U L E S[/CENTER]

+ I'm a full time nurse. Roleplaying is my escape. I've been writing for a long time, and I want to enjoy this. Do not bug me for replies. If you see me replying to other roleplays, maybe I need some time to muse over a reply for ours. You never know.
+ I'm a fairly detailed writer. I except good quality from the people I RP with. Sometimes, yes, I will RP casually, but most of the time I want detailed RP's, and detailed replies.
+ Don't be selfish. This RP is not just about you.
+ I play female or double. Either is fine with me.
+ I am ALWAYS up for hearing your suggestions for a roleplay.
+ Romance = yes. It bugs me that I have to say I don't want just romance. Like why is that a thing now? Romance can be included without it being the main focus. Damn.
+ Talking in OOC is awesome. I do have discord if you want to message me there! Beauty_Belle#2463
[/font][/div][/div][/column]
[column=span4][div=background:transparent;background-size:cover;border:1px #000000 dashed;color: #000000;padding:5px;][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 150px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Happy Monkey]
[CENTER]+Pairings, Etc.+
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Gifted Human x Supernatural
Witch x Supernatural
Witch x Witch Hunter
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Angel x Demon
Demon x Mermaid
Supernatural x Human
Rich x Poor
Popular x Non-popular
Good girl x bad boy
Kidnapper x kidnapped
Singer x Fan/non-fan
Princess x Guard
Forbidden Love
Love Triangles
Arranged Marriage
Fake Relationship
SUGGEST!!!
[/CENTER]
[/font][/div][/div][/div]

[div=background:transparent;background-size:cover;border:1px #000000 dashed;color: #000000;padding:5px;][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 150px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Happy Monkey]
[CENTER]P L O T S[/CENTER]

supernatural:
The Fallen
[MC] is an angel who was sent to earth to live as a human, because she has a very special purpose. When she reaches the age of 25, she is supposed to be used as a weapon against the Devil and his demon spawn. That is her purpose. [YC] is a demon, sent to earth to find [MC] and turn her to the darkness that lives within her mortal heart. But he finds the task daunting, as some of her angel traits still live strong within her. But [YC] is determined.

Vampire Masquerade
There is a new family in town, and they are throwing a masquerade ball for boys and girls (aged late teens to mid twenties or so) to attend. Everyone is excited about the ball; who doesn't love a chance to get dressed up? Plus, your face is hidden behind a mask. You can be anyone you want to be; no one will ever know. MC is attending like everyone else. What no one knows is that the new family throwing the ball is a family of vampires, and the ball is an excuse for the vampire 'children' to try and find their soulmates. YC is one of the vampire 'children', and he finds his soulmate in MC. Will he take her away from her family? Taunt her from afar (or up close) until she agrees to go with him willingly? Will he threaten her or her family? Will they hate each other?

Indebted
[MC] has lived a pretty normal life. Good family, good job, money in the bank. Everything is going great for her, until her 25th birthday, when her father tells her he has an announcement to make. Enter [YC]. As it turns out, [MC]’s family is in debt, and she is to be given to [YC] for him to own, as payment. She isn’t the first; this has been going on for generations. She had no idea, and now she has to deal with [YC] and the realization that her life is no longer her own.

Runaway
[YC] is a demon prince on the run. Son of satan himself, due to take over one day. But he doesn’t want that, so he ran away to earth. He’s been on the run for a long time, and one day, his running brings him to a small town where he hopes to blend in. [MC] lives in this town. She’s a normal human girl— so she thinks. [YC] can sense that there is something different about her. As he tries to investigate, the tracker demons catch up to him, and he’s forced to grab [MC] and go back on the run. How will they deal with each other?

[MC] is out late one night, probably doing things she shouldn’t be doing. [YC] is also out late— getting dinner. He’s a vampire, out for a late night feeding. Somehow, [MC] catches [YC] in the act. Of course, [YC} can’t just let her go and run her mouth, so he takes [MC] somewhere where he can figure out his next step.

Owned
Things have changed. Vampires run the world. They came out of hiding, and started enslaving the humans. Most places are run down; anywhere nice is a great place to get caught by a vampire. [MC] has been on the run all her life. [YC] is a powerful vampire, out one day at an auction to pick up a new servant. [YC] spots [MC] and is instantly intrigued. So he purchases her.

modern:
More to Life
MC is engaged (or married, haven't decided yet) to her high school sweetheart. They have been together for years, and are overall happy. But lately, MC has been wondering... is she missing out on anything by getting married so young? Her fiance is great, but... is there more to life?
Enter YC, the resident bad boy who can open her eyes to a whole new world. (Cookie if you get the reference on that line XD)

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way.

Choices Follow (credit given to Clarissa Black)
It's prom night. [MC] is with her friends, having the time of her life. They decide to go to Vegas, where she meets [YC]. He's older, sexy, and has a motorcycle. She has the night of her life, drunk and in love with life. [YC] suggests, more like dares [MC], that they go to the chapel and get married. Of course, her drunk brain thinks that's a great idea. So off to the chapel they go. Eventually, [MC] returns to her hometown with her friends, probably the next morning after a long night with her husband. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Well, years down the road, [MC] wants to get married and settle down, for real. However, first she must return to Vegas and hope she can find the man she married on prom night and tell him she wants a divorce. [YC] is still with his motorcycle gang, suave and sexy as ever. Unswayed, she insists on the divorce that he doesn't seem to want.
[/font][/div][/div][/div]
[div=background:transparent;background-size:cover;border:1px #000000 dashed;color: #000000;padding:5px;][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 150px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Happy Monkey]
[CENTER]F A N D O M S[/CENTER]
fandoms:
-CW's The Flash [searching for a Zoom/Jay/Hunter]
-The Vampire Diaries [searching for Klaus]
-Labyrinth [searching for Jareth]
-The 100 [searching for Bellamy]
-FFX/X-2 [searching for Gippal or OC]
-Sailor Moon [searching for Prince Diamond]
-Harry Potter [searching for Draco or OC]

fandom plots:
Final Fantasy X/X-2
It's been two years since the return of Tidus. He and Yuna are together, have even started making their own family. Paine went off to do... well, whatever Paine does. Which just leaves Rikku. Rikku is assisting with the rebuilding of Home as well as continuing her journey as a sphere hunter. Which, to be honest, is quite boring with just Buddy and Brother. She's aching for adventure. Little does she know, Spira is about to be threatened yet again by an unknown force. It wreaks havoc in her world. Yuna can't go and Paine is nowhere to be found. Help comes from a surprising source-- the familiar, blonde, cocky Al Bhed Rikku has a questionable past with. Can our heros save Spira again? ((This plot is still semi in the works, and it's pretty open. I was thinking the bad guy could be Seymour's son, coming to avenge his fathers death. If you have a different idea, please share it. For this roleplay, I would be playing as Rikku, so I would need for you to be Gippal, at least. We can share the bad guy and double as other characters. ))

The Vampire Diaries
[i'm putting this before the plot because honestly, I don't have much of a plot for this. Just more of an idea, really. So I'll do my best to explain.] There is a new girl in town. She's a witch, although she doesn't know it. She was adopted, and has come to find her birth parents. [This is all I have so far. I'd like for someone to play Klaus for me. I can play just about anyone for you.]

The 100
So sadly, I don't have a plot for this. I'm open to any ideas you have, or we can work something out together. If we're using canons, I'd probably want to be Clarke-- or we can use OC's and canons, or just OC's. So, please share away!

Labyrinth
Sarah was fifteen when she wished her brother Toby away to the goblins and went on her adventure to save him. Now, she's in her twenties and lives on her own. Toby comes to visit her one weekend, and when he goes through her stuff, he finds the book that used to be Sarah's life. He doesn't tell his sister but reads it in private, enraptured by the story. Before he leaves, he and Sarah get into a fight. Out of spite, he wishes Sarah away to the goblins. Jareth, who has been watching the only women able to defeat him and the only woman he loves, has been watching for years, waiting for the moment to come back into Sarah's life. He's nearly ecstatic when Toby says the words. So, in all his glitterfied glory, he shows up to take Sarah to his castle. ((I don't have anything else worked out for this, so I figured we can work out the rest from here. I'd be playing as Sarah, so I'd need a Jareth, and we can double as whoever else. OC's are cool with me in this roleplay.))

Sailor Moon
((I am unsure of a plot for this, but would love to try it out! SN: I happen to like Prince Diamond alot... (: Also, English names only, please.))

Harry Potter
((Little authors note before I start writing this out. I've never read the last book, and it's been a while since I've watched the movies, so I'm fuzzy on what happens. I don't care about spoilers. Also if a detail isn't right feel free to correct me. But this plot is set before the last book, sometime after the fifth or sixth. I'd be playing as Hermione, and I'd need you to be Draco. Again, we can double as whoever, and OC's are cool with me. This plot is rough, I don't have everything worked out, but we can do that together.)) Draco and Snape have proved their alliance with the Dark Lord. Dumbledore is dead. Everything is falling apart, and the last straw is when Hermione is captured. Hermione is in a cell by herself, kept away from everyone else, probably because of her 'mudblood' lineage. Somehow through all this, Draco is eventually supposed to kill them. But somehow he ends up pouring his heart out to Hermione. Maybe because he knows she won't be able to tell anyone once she's dead. Somehow feelings develop, and suddenly Draco isn't sure he can go through with it. Meanwhile, Ron and Harry are desperately searching for their friend to save her.
[/font][/div][/div][/div][/column][/row]Code by [USER=1850]@Beauty_Belle[/USER]
[/div][/centerblock]

Last edited:
I really don't like this one. I think it's ugly and I wanted to erase it, but at the same time, I want to keep it to see how far I've come [even though I'm definitely not great rn either].
Belle

giphy.gif

Interactions:

here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
who never made it. — Pete Wentz

Code:
[div=background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fb/df/d3/fbdfd33528875bbc7b4df2bee3283d43--witchcraft-magick.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[centerblock=50][bg=#A19E97][div=height: 200px; overflow: auto;][imageFloat=left][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/Z8EKs7XgrJ91m/giphy.gif[/IMG][/imageFloat]

Interactions:
[/div][/bg][/centerblock]

[centerblock=80][bg=#A19E97][div=height: 200px; overflow: auto;][justify]here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
[/justify][/div][/bg][/centerblock][/div]
can I use this one?

here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=40][border=5px double black][bg=white][div=background:url('http://cdn2.earwolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Screen-shot-2015-09-22-at-12.13.25-AM-300x257.png');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div]
[centerblock=80][bg=white][div=height: 200px; overflow: auto;][justify]
[/justify][/div][/bg][/centerblock]
[/bg][/border][/centerblock]

Character Name

basics

stats

personality

bio

extra

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=80]
[CENTER]Character Name
[/CENTER]
[IMG]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6dbb75e60d09c5ad9a51a7a1a54ef3e6/tumblr_mhw0ngmw341s57lopo1_500.gif[/IMG][/centerblock]

[CENTER]basics[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]stats[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]bio[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]extra[/CENTER]
[/border][/border][/bg]
[/centerblock]

would you mind if I used these two codes, please?

N a m e

s o m e t h i n g

s o m e t h i n g

s o m e t h i n g

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls
b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background-color: #C9CDFF;background-size:cover;border:1px black solid;color: #000000;padding:5px;][div=border:5px black solid; color: #000000; padding:5px;]
[row][column=span2][div=background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/252159072/original.gif');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column][center][column=span4][div=font-size: 25px;][font=Indie Flower]N a m e[/font][/div][div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div]
[font=Shadows Into Light]s o m e t h i n g[div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div]
s o m e t h i n g[div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div]
s o m e t h i n g[/font][div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div][/column][/center][column=2][div=background:url('https://media1.tenor.com/images/f99eea031d5244d04624daffbb2f0ce0/tenor.gif?itemid=9432054');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column][/row]
[centerblock=80][div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div][/centerblock]
[row][column=span4][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Love Ya Like A Sister]p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y  

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y  

psst~~this scrolls
[/font][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Love Ya Like A Sister]b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls
[/font]
[/div][/div][/column]
[/row]
[/div]code by @Beauty_Belle 
[/div]

N a m e

s o m e t h i n g

s o m e t h i n g

s o m e t h i n g

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls
b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background-color: #C9CDFF;background-size:cover;border:1px black solid;color: #000000;padding:5px;][div=border:5px black solid; color: #000000; padding:5px;]
[row][column=span2][div=background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/252159072/original.gif');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column][center][column=span4][div=font-size: 25px;][font=Indie Flower]N a m e[/font][/div][div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div]
[font=Shadows Into Light]s o m e t h i n g[div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div]
s o m e t h i n g[div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div]
s o m e t h i n g[/font][div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div][/column][/center][column=2][div=background:url('https://media1.tenor.com/images/f99eea031d5244d04624daffbb2f0ce0/tenor.gif?itemid=9432054');background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;][/div][/column][/row]
[centerblock=80][div= border-bottom: 1px solid black; margin-top: 3px][/div][/centerblock]
[row][column=span4][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Love Ya Like A Sister]p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y  

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y

psst~~this scrolls

p e r s o n a l i t y  

psst~~this scrolls
[/font][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 300px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][font=Love Ya Like A Sister]b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls

b i o

psst~~this scrolls
[/font]
[/div][/div][/column]
[/row]
[/div]code by @Beauty_Belle 
[/div]

Pssssst I love Dove Cameron

9d2f15c50d5a034f802a8a10c7b92184.png

superthumb.jpg

Welcome, welcome!

Hope you are all doing well today.
Welcome to my discord/off-site cravings thread!
I roleplay on discord or google docs. No email, sorry.
Discord handle is: Beauty_Belle#2463

Basically, my rules are pretty average.
1. Be able to put a sentence together properly. Mistakes are fine; they happen.
2. Don't be selfish; this rp is about both of us.
3. I play female or double.
4. Don't be up my ass for replies; I'm a full time nurse, I get busy.
5. Romance is a yes for me! So is talking ooc. I love it, not a dealbreaker if you don't.
6. Feel free to suggest something; I'm always listening/looking for new ideas!

P.S. my main thread is here.

So, onto the fun stuff! Cravings!
[always modern times for me]

-dark soulmates
-vampire/demon x human
-hades x persephone
-good girl x bad boy
-kidnapper x kidnapped
-arranged marriage

-plots-
Indebted

Runaway

Innocence Lost

Black-Lips-lips-10433244-300-225.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=80][div=background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ772kWo1AJuigymBtEK2I-Yd9LxatGNy9xPew-DgvRLlalKXToew');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181025/9d2f15c50d5a034f802a8a10c7b92184.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[row]
[column=span3]
[CENTER][IMG]https://data.whicdn.com/images/312495690/superthumb.jpg?t=1526599814[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/column]
[column=span5][bg=white][div=height: 225px; overflow: auto;]
[CENTER][FONT=Allan]Welcome, welcome![/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]Hope you are all doing well today.
I roleplay on discord  or google docs. No email, sorry.
Discord handle is: Beauty_Belle#2463[/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]Basically, my rules are pretty average.
2. Don't be  selfish; this rp is about both of us.
5. Romance is a yes for me! So is talking ooc. I love it, not a dealbreaker if you don't.
6. Feel free to suggest something; I'm always listening/looking for new ideas![/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]P.S. my main thread is here.[/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[/div][/bg]
[/column]
[/row]
[row]
[CENTER][FONT=Allan]So, onto the fun stuff! Cravings!
[always modern times for me][/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]-dark soulmates
-vampire/demon x human
-hades x persephone
-good  girl x bad boy
-kidnapper x kidnapped
-arranged marriage[/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]-plots-
Indebted

Runaway

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way. [/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[/div][/bg]
[/column]
[column=span3][IMG]http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10400000/Black-Lips-lips-10433244-300-225.jpg[/IMG]
[/column]
[/row]
[/div][/centerblock]

9d2f15c50d5a034f802a8a10c7b92184.png

superthumb.jpg

Welcome, welcome!

Hope you are all doing well today.
I roleplay on discord or google docs. No email, sorry.
Discord handle is: Beauty_Belle#2463

Basically, my rules are pretty average.
2. Don't be selfish; this rp is about both of us.
6. Feel free to suggest something; I'm always listening/looking for new ideas!

P.S. my main thread is here.

So, onto the fun stuff! Cravings!
[always modern times for me]

-dark soulmates
-vampire/demon x human
-hades x persephone
-good girl x bad boy
-kidnapper x kidnapped
-arranged marriage

-plots-
Indebted

Runaway

Innocence Lost

Black-Lips-lips-10433244-300-225.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=80][div=background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ772kWo1AJuigymBtEK2I-Yd9LxatGNy9xPew-DgvRLlalKXToew');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181025/9d2f15c50d5a034f802a8a10c7b92184.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[row]
[column=span3]
[CENTER][IMG]https://data.whicdn.com/images/312495690/superthumb.jpg?t=1526599814[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/column]
[CENTER][FONT=Allan]Welcome, welcome![/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]Hope you are all doing well today.
I roleplay on discord  or google docs. No email, sorry.
Discord handle is: Beauty_Belle#2463[/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]Basically, my rules are pretty average.
2. Don't be  selfish; this rp is about both of us.
6. Feel free to suggest something; I'm always listening/looking for new ideas![/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]P.S. my main thread is here.[/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[/div][/bg]
[/column]
[/row]
[row]
[CENTER][FONT=Allan]So, onto the fun stuff! Cravings!
[always modern times for me][/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]-dark soulmates
-vampire/demon x human
-hades x persephone
-good  girl x bad boy
-kidnapper x kidnapped
-arranged marriage[/FONT]

[FONT=Allan]-plots-
Indebted

Runaway

Innocence Lost
A gang member, [YC] is building his way up the food chain, so to speak. He wants to become the next leader when the time is right. He does everything that is asked of him. One day, he's told to rob a shop on the outskirts of town. Well, [MC] is the one in the shop the day he has to rob it. Guns blazing, [YC] charges in, but he isn't expecting [MC] to retaliate. He has orders to get the money and go, and a strict no kill and no abduction order. When [MC] pulls off [YC]'s mask, he knows he can't leave her, so he is forced to take her with him, as sirens are already on their way. [/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[/div][/bg]
[/column]
[column=span3][IMG]http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10400000/Black-Lips-lips-10433244-300-225.jpg[/IMG]
[/column]
[/row]
[/div][/centerblock]

BELLE STOP I SAW HADES AND PERSEPHONE WHICH IS SOMETHING I'M INTO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP

full

5217551b6557702e0f23b52dab0a76c1.png

fa52719839ad1623bf607062a27f91a9.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
5c913b5a4e27cc8afced2afbc8c1c853.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
e7cb2b6ad756a68e8643eb8e469ea3a4.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
56d4d1d9c00d26f76dfac09de3d9d9b5.png
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://images4.alphacoders.com/611/thumb-350-611460.jpg');background-size:cover;border:0px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][row]
[column=span3]
[IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/media/dudeforrocket.30499/full[/IMG]  [/column]
[column=span5]
[IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/5217551b6557702e0f23b52dab0a76c1.png[/IMG]
[border=0px solid black][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/fa52719839ad1623bf607062a27f91a9.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/5c913b5a4e27cc8afced2afbc8c1c853.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/e7cb2b6ad756a68e8643eb8e469ea3a4.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=175 |[bg=#BABABA][IMG]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170923/56d4d1d9c00d26f76dfac09de3d9d9b5.png[/IMG] [/bg]}[bg=#BABABA]put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
put yo shit here
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[/column][/row]
[/div]
apolla apolla Can I use this code?

Character Name

basics

stats

personality

bio

extra

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[centerblock=80]
[CENTER]Character Name
[/CENTER]

[CENTER]basics[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]stats[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]bio[/CENTER]
{slide=200 |[bg=black]
[CENTER]extra[/CENTER]
[/border][/border][/bg]
[/centerblock]

Character Name

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Put​

Your​

Information​

Here​

Code by apolla apolla

Code:
[div=background:url('https://hdwallsource.com/img/2014/11/awesome-car-front-wallpaper-43808-44889-hd-wallpapers.jpg');background-size:cover;border:5px black solid;color: #000000;padding:5px;]
[CENTER]Character Name[/CENTER]
[row]
[column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Information[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Letty-Ortiz-image-letty-ortiz-36389285-612-467.jpg);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/fast-furious-6-michelle-rodriguez.jpg?quality=65&strip=all);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column]
[/row]
[row]
[column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VmypTVDR1Gg/maxresdefault.jpg);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column][column=span4][div=margin-top: 0px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; width:100%;][div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 202px;][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: white; height: 257px; margin:-7px;][div=height:190px;background:white;border: 1px solid #eedddd;font-weight:normal;padding:10px;overflow-y: scroll;line-height:12px;font-size:14px;][justify]
[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Put[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Your[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Here[/CENTER]
[/justify][/div][/div]}{/slide}[div=height:190px].[/div]{slide=[div=height: 0; position: relative;][div=background: transparent; height: 257px;pointer-events: none; position: absolute; left:-7px;bottom:5px;width: calc(100% + 14px);][div=height:192px;background:URL(https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/wbs8twaipcc6qgvsdsg9.jpg);background-size:100%;border:5px black inset]
[/div][/div][/div]}{/slide}[/accordion][/div][/div][/column]
[/row]
[/div]
Or any of this if you don't mind that I use them

I am simply amazed by the BB Codes here. I thought I was doing good with some of my coding but I see this and feel small. I must ask, are there any tips and tricks or resources that you can give me so that I may create such amazing Coded sheets like this? I mean of course I can ask for something to be made but I will never get to know how you do it if I don't learn how.
apolla apolla

I am simply amazed by the BB Codes here. I thought I was doing good with some of my coding but I see this and feel small. I must ask, are there any tips and tricks or resources that you can give me so that I may create such amazing Coded sheets like this? I mean of course I can ask for something to be made but I will never get to know how you do it if I don't learn how.
apolla apolla

omg, you are the sweetest. literally that's how i feel when i look at some of the more advanced coding around here-- small. thank you so very much for the compliments! honestly, your best bet is to take apart someones coding, piece by piece. that's how i got to where i am. learn the code inside and out and you'll be fine. also, fyuri put together
this wonderful directory, and especially this div box chart (that i think someone else did) that helped me alot. feel free to message me anytime, i'd love to help out if you're confused about something or just wanna chat!
Literary Revenant Literary Revenant

omg, you are the sweetest. literally that's how i feel when i look at some of the more advanced coding around here-- small. thank you so very much for the compliments! honestly, your best bet is to take apart someones coding, piece by piece. that's how i got to where i am. learn the code inside and out and you'll be fine. also, fyuri put together
this wonderful directory, and especially this div box chart (that i think someone else did) that helped me alot. feel free to message me anytime, i'd love to help out if you're confused about something or just wanna chat!
Literary Revenant Literary Revenant
I'll check those resources in a bit, thanks!

So I have a quick question for you apolla apolla , how does one make the entire background an image? I tried something like this
BG=IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/36/98/883698b4de50331db137d1e6ca6d0e9c.jpg[/IMG]] [/BG]
I'm intentionally leaving the code incomplete because idk how to just display code with running it. :P
It's not working sadly, and I couldnt find a resource that helped me yet.

Best way to do it is to use a div! It expands as you add things to it, or you can set a height and width. ^^

Code:
[div=background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/36/98/883698b4de50331db137d1e6ca6d0e9c.jpg');background-size:cover;border:5px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]text blah blah[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back