• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Julien Olivier

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"les nouveaux arrivants"
tags: atomic atomic

Julien laughed as Xander seemed to relax a bit. “Well, I can’t say I particularly enjoyed turning around to find a complete stranger in my bedroom. A living, breathing stranger, anyway. I am glad you weren’t a murderer though, that would have been quite terrible,” she responded as she leaned back in her chair a bit. She was no stranger to surprise visitors, but generally they didn’t appear in her home (though there were always exceptions) and they were never alive (Xander being the only exception hopefully).

His powers were quite interesting. She couldn’t imagine just suddenly popping to a completely different place with no warning. “I can imagine that people don’t take too kindly to things like that. I think you were just lucky that I’m used to people showing up around me. I have the ability to see, hear, and talk to spirits. So it happens quite often. The most surprising thing was that you were not dead,” she laughed. “As inconvenient as your powers are, they did drop you in probably the most convenient place to learn about them. I’m sure someone around here knows something,” she pondered.

She thought about his situation. “There are plenty of places, both short-term and long-term where you can stay. The Solstice Hotel is likely the best for the short-term. I stayed there while I was apartment hunting. I’m sure there’s also small jobs around that you can do if you need the money. I could even see if there is something here. Until today, we haven’t had a Sheriff for quite some time, so everyone has had to take on extra work and I could probably have you help me with all the administrative work. Only if you want, of course,” she offered.

“Sugar! I forgot,” she said quickly before getting up and grabbing the sugar jar and pouring a small cup of milk just in case he wanted some for his coffee like she did. She returned quickly, placing the things on her desk and dumping some sugar and milk into her coffee, leaving Xander’s as she had no idea how he took it. It was hard to miss the bouncing of his leg. “I don’t think coffee is the best choice to calm you down. Would you like anything else?” she offered.

Julien looked up to realize they were no longer alone in the room. Of course a spirit has found their way to her. This particular one was a middle aged woman who definitely seemed like she was pleased to find someone who recognized her presence. Julien made a point to not pay attention to the woman. She didn’t have time for this today. First, she wanted to get Xander sorted, at least for tonight. She felt bad that he had nobody and nothing here. Then, she had to worry about the new Sheriff. She didn’t have time to spend listening to what the spirit wanted, which was usually something Julien could not do. No, she wouldn’t find and kill the vampire who killed you. No, she wouldn’t find a complete stranger’s family to pass on information. Generally, it wasn’t requests that were possible for her and she didn’t want to go around outing herself as a witch who talked to the dead.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll​

Mariposa Leon
Mood: Neutral
Interactions: thirteen thirteen

After painting almost half of the wall, Mariposa realized her hand was shaking way too much for her to keep up. It was so bad, that she could barely even keep her arm still. So, with an annoyed sigh, she sealed the paint can again and put the paint brush on top of it. She got down from the ladder and inspected that almost half of the entire wall was a perfect nice yellow. It wasn’t super bright an annoying, it was actually quite nice. What was annoying was her hand. Whenever that acted up, she was suddenly very aware of the fact that she wasn’t legally allowed to drink. Though, she had a hard time following most rules, she knew when they needed to be respected. Besides, she hated drunk people.

“Hey.” Voicing her thoughts out loud, mostly to the girl at one table just behind her. “You still up for some coffee? Another one of the house, if you’re interested.” She wasn’t exactly sure what she was doing. She hadn’t sat down for coffee with someone since she was ten years old. Besides her parents. “I mean, if you’re not busy.” She gave a glance to the papers on the desk, and twisted the end of her sweater.

As she spoke, she moved behind the counter, and started to wash her hands of from the paint. She even looked around, planning ahead, and figured out what coffee she wanted. Then she got a bit distracted, looking at her counters and wondering, ‘hey, while I’m at it, should I put in glass containers?’ Mostly for the perspective of better displaying her sweets and croissants that she had.

codedbycrucialstar

"isn't it lovely...

casey-size.jpg
Interacting: Kamaria (@Rayvian )
Mentions: n/a
Outfit: x

L
eoric frowned as Kamaria wiped the sanguine mess from his face. Kami was always so matronly despite lacking any children to spoil over. When she finished he nodded in thanks. He smiled in an extra large crooked grin that he was widely known for.

"I came to you because I am bored, and you are my best friend. But, honestly...do I need more of a reason?" He asked, clicking the unlock button on the key fob. "I have everything arranged. My bags are in the trunk. I can drive us back to your place if you want.

Leoric wasn't about to tell her about the strange things happening on the other side of the world. Things were becoming weird--even for their lot. Leoric felt it necessary to come back to Kamaria...just in case the disappearances were happening in Duchannes, Louisiana too.

...welcome home."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
[class=imghover]width: 100%; padding: 40px 0px 30px 0px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=imghover state=hover]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=imghover2]height: 60px; width: 160px; padding-top: 10px; color: white; text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px black; text-align: center; position: relative; left: 10px left: -5px; line-height: 12px; opacity: 1; font-size: 15px; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=imghover2 state=hover]font-size: 18px [/class]
[div class=imghover]

mood: Amused

mentions: Sol, Lucky, Roth

tags: atomic atomic FoldedPages FoldedPages
[div class=imghover2]Armani
Rojas
[/div]
Él es así . . .
"How could I run? I'd hate to break your heart." Mani spoke in that flirtatious tone he used oh so often, the words escaping his lips far too easily. It was a phrase he used a lot and usually without much meaning behind it. But this time around, he was sincere. "But if you're worried I will, I could always wear a tracker."

Sol meant something to him, and even as he spoke about Mani no longer being 'desperate', he couldn't keep a grin from creeping up on his face. All he could do was roll his eyes at the remark. "You truly are a charmer. How could I ever be so worthy?"

Mani's attention was pulled away from Sol by a woman he'd never seen before. He wasn't as knowing of everyone as his superior, but he was somewhat familiar with regulars. So when someone new entered the bar, he'd notice. "Welcome to the Equinox." He smiled at her as poured a few ounces of Don Julio over ice in the cocktail shaker and gave it a light shake. As he filtered the drink into a glass, he watched the new sheriff leave with a raised eyebrow, finding the action a bit odd. Most people stayed for the conversation from what he's seen, but he couldn't dwell on it long since the woman's compliment brought his attention back to her. "Gracias, it comes naturally."

He had to admit, her mention of being a dance instructor wasn't such a bad idea, but he enjoyed what he was doing now. "A little encouragement never hurt." He cooed. "Why put a price on lessons when being the cause of such an epidemic would be enough for me?"

Mani watched and listened as Sol introduced himself to the woman, noticing a slight hesitance in his introduction and the tension in his face. He found it odd, but kept silent at first as he turned his gaze from Sol to the woman. Looking at her, she seemed like a typical business woman. Slightly dressed down compared to most he's dealt with, but the general feeling was still there. As for her scent, it was different. He hadn't paid much attention to it at first, as he often didn't, but now he was curious. She was different, and he couldn't quite tell how. Then again, he was still getting used to everything that lived in Ducchanes. Other Lycans and Vampires were the easiest for him to distinguish. But demons, witches, and anything else? They confused him. To him, she didn't really seem like a threat, but for Sol to tense up in her presence? He remained on guard.
. . .nadie lo va a cambiar
[/div]

"How could I run? I'd hate to break your heart." Mani spoke in that flirtatious tone he used oh so often, the words escaping his lips far too easily. It was a phrase he used a lot and usually without much meaning behind it. But this time around, he was sincere. "But if you're worried I will, I could always wear a tracker."

Sol meant something to him, and even as he spoke about Mani no longer being 'desperate', he couldn't keep a grin from creeping up on his face. All he could do was roll his eyes at the remark. "You truly are a charmer. How could I ever be so worthy?"

Mani's attention was pulled away from Sol by a woman he'd never seen before. He wasn't as knowing of everyone as his superior, but he was somewhat familiar with regulars. So when someone new entered the bar, he'd notice. "Welcome to the Equinox." He smiled at her as poured a few ounces of Don Julio over ice in the cocktail shaker and gave it a light shake. As he filtered the drink into a glass, he watched the new sheriff leave with a raised eyebrow, finding the action a bit odd. Most people stayed for the conversation from what he's seen, but he couldn't dwell on it long since the woman's compliment brought his attention back to her. "Gracias, it comes naturally."

He had to admit, her mention of being a dance instructor wasn't such a bad idea, but he enjoyed what he was doing now. "A little encouragement never hurt." He cooed. "Why put a price on lessons when being the cause of such an epidemic would be enough for me?"

Mani watched and listened as Sol introduced himself to the woman, noticing a slight hesitance in his introduction and the tension in his face. He found it odd, but kept silent at first as he turned his gaze from Sol to the woman. Looking at her, she seemed like a typical business woman. Slightly dressed down compared to most he's dealt with, but the general feeling was still there. As for her scent, it was different. He hadn't paid much attention to it at first, as he often didn't, but now he was curious. She was different, and he couldn't quite tell how. Then again, he was still getting used to everything that lived in Ducchanes. Other Lycans and Vampires were the easiest for him to distinguish. But demons, witches, and anything else? They confused him. To him, she didn't really seem like a threat, but for Sol to tense up in her presence? He remained on guard.

XANDER TORESSI

LOCATION . . .
Sheriff's Department
MOOD . . .
Dazed and Confused
WITH . . .
Julien
TAGS . . .
I'M IN OVER MY . . .
I'M IN OVER MY HEAD . . .

I WISH THE LIGHTS WOULD TURN OFF
”Ha, well, it’d be really unfortunate for me if I were a murderer and a horribly inept witch at the same time,” he smiled a bit weakly since he could only imagine what that kind of hell would entitle. Not that Xander had experienced no kind of hell before coming here, but he found it pointless to think about that. At first he was confused as to why there was so much emphasis being placed on the ‘living, breathing’ details of her surprise. But after a few more seconds spent listening and tapping his leg, he chewed on his lip in understanding.

“You can interact with dead people?” Xander was ever so eloquent with his words. He stared down at his hands and thought of his family. His sister, more specifically. Then, of course, came the shame and guilt and everything else that came with her and the magic surrounding her death. The magic surrounding an attempt to get her back. He was too absentminded to hide the way his expression became muddled with judgment, “Sounds a bit dark, is magic like that normal here in this town? If so, I’d like to move on as quickly as possible.”

He was sure Julien was a kind person, but something about dark magic made him uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it make most people uncomfortable? Though, Julien made a good point. This town would probably help him. Even now, as he was glancing around feeling certain that somebody was saying something directly in his ear, Xander realized he might do just about anything to get the voices out of his head.

And Julien was pointing him in a lot of directions at once. The tapping in his leg got worse. He kept looking around for the people with such loud thoughts. And for a second he wondered if the loud thoughts belonged to him. More than once he lost track of where the girl was at in her rundown of options. He caught something about a hotel. And administrative work.

“So they talk to you?” He blurted out when she was getting sugar and milk for their coffee. Xander scratched the back of his head, hands shaking a little as he spooned some sugar into his glass. Then he took the milk and started adding some, “Can you, uh, can you make them go away? I just mean, is there a way to— Oh, for fuck’s sake,” he hadn’t remembered he was still pouring milk so when he looked down, some was spilling over the edge, “Sorry. Sorry. S’hard to work in a straight line.” He offered her a rueful smile, “The coffee is fine, though. Fortunately the problem lies up here,“ he tapped his temple, “Not in the caffeine.”
WITH THE LIGHTS AND MY TV SCREEN . . .

Xander
”Ha, well, it’d be really unfortunate for me if I were a murderer and a horribly inept witch at the same time,” he smiled a bit weakly since he could only imagine what that kind of hell would entitle. Not that Xander had experienced no kind of hell before coming here, but he found it pointless to think about that. At first he was confused as to why there was so much emphasis being placed on the ‘living, breathing’ details of her surprise. But after a few more seconds spent listening and tapping his leg, he chewed on his lip in understanding.

“You can interact with dead people?” Xander was ever so eloquent with his words. He stared down at his hands and thought of his family. His sister, more specifically. Then, of course, came the shame and guilt and everything else that came with her and the magic surrounding her death. The magic surrounding an attempt to get her back. He was too absentminded to hide the way his expression became muddled with judgment, “Sounds a bit dark, is magic like that normal here in this town? If so, I’d like to move on as quickly as possible.”

He was sure Julien was a kind person, but something about dark magic made him uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it make most people uncomfortable? Though, Julien made a good point. This town would probably help him. Even now, as he was glancing around feeling certain that somebody was saying something directly in his ear, Xander realized he might do just about anything to get the voices out of his head.

And Julien was pointing him in a lot of directions at once. The tapping in his leg got worse. He kept looking around for the people with such loud thoughts. And for a second he wondered if the loud thoughts belonged to him. More than once he lost track of where the girl was at in her rundown of options. He caught something about a hotel. And administrative work.

“So they talk to you?” He blurted out when she was getting sugar and milk for their coffee. Xander scratched the back of his head, hands shaking a little as he spooned some sugar into his glass. Then he took the milk and started adding some, “Can you, uh, can you make them go away? I just mean, is there a way to— Oh, for fuck’s sake,” he hadn’t remembered he was still pouring milk so when he looked down, some was spilling over the edge, “Sorry. Sorry. S’hard to work in a straight line.” He offered her a rueful smile, “The coffee is fine, though. Fortunately the problem lies up here,“ he tapped his temple, “Not in the caffeine.”

Julien Olivier

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"les nouveaux arrivants"
tags: atomic atomic

“Yes. I can see, hear, talk to, and even touch them. I can even summon specific people if I did a seance. I don’t do those much though. I don’t like doing them for people, it can be very unhealthy,” she explained. She usually was pretty open about what she could do when asked. It wasn’t necessarily something she advertised for various reasons. Seeing the judgement cross Xander’s face reminded her of that. She shrunk back in her seat a bit when he mentioned dark magic. “I don’t do dark magic and I never have. I’m not messing with any laws of nature. Duchannes is like anywhere else with a high population of supernatural beings. There are some good and some bad and I’d like to think I’m one of the good ones, thank you very much,” she responded coolly.

Julien has always been a bit defensive about her powers. She couldn’t control it, she was born like this. She’s been talking to the dead for as long as she’s been able to talk. She’s been accused of being a dark witch for just as long. Specifically, she’s been accused of necromancy. She’s never attempted or even wanted to bring someone back from the dead, she’s only been able to see through and go beyond the veil that separates the living and the dead. It’s almost like she’s was a liaison between the two worlds, despite her reluctance to help. Not that she didn’t want to, but she often refused because of practicalities, but she did help when she could.

She was taken from her thoughts when Xander asked another question, well, questions. “Yes they talk to me, more than I talk to them usually. It’s not like I can sit here looking like I talk to myself all day long. I can’t make them go away. I can ask, but if they comply with my request is completely up to them, which is often unfortunate for me,” she paused before laughing. “I remember one time when I was very young and not as able to tune them out I was taking a test in school and this old man would not stop talking to me. It was a nightmare and i failed the test. I even wrote down some of what he was saying instead of the answers by accident,” she recalled as she pulled some napkins from her drawer and handed them to Xander.

It took a long time for her to learn how to tune out the spirits and focus on whatever task she was attempting. Once she did, she made a miraculous improvement in school, according to her teachers. “I don’t know where my powers come from. My coven back in France had never seen anything like it, but we did find out that a witch several generations back in my family had the same powers, but she was killed in the witch hunts, so we don’t know much else. I tried doing more research in Paris, but nothing else really came from it, so that’s how I ended up here,” she stated. She left out the fact that her coven, aside from her family, was glad she left. They were wary about her powers, coming to the assumption that she was bad news. Julien just wanted to prove that she wasn’t. She knew at her core that she was good. She wouldn’t even know how to do any dark magic and she was much too afraid of the consequences to ever try. She had decided long ago that she would always oppose it if she were ever to encounter it.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll​

"you're coming undone...

dacre3-1517856142.jpg
T
he engine was cut outside what appeared to be the sherrif station. Lucifer dismounted the bike and took off his helmet. A few steps later and he was facing the doors of his building. He sighed heavily. Time for the first day blues. His investigation would have to wait until he met his co-workers and staff. Lucifer hated attention but was always the center of it. Bracing himself, he opened the doors.

"Hello?" he called out, walking further until he heard voices. He stayed back and listened to the exchange. He heard the man ask the woman if she could speak to dead people. The woman admitted her powers and recount sadder times in her life where her power was a hinderance. Luci smiled, relieved that he could be a little more lax around whoever these two were.

"Cantate me animabus illorum," he uttered, a simple truth spell. He got the answer he was looking for. Both of them were witches.

"Excuse me, brother and sister," he spoke aloud, "I'm looking for a Julien Olivier. She's my secretary, I'm Lucifer Cassia--the new parish Sherrif. " He smiled for the two, trying to be as welcoming as possible for just moving to this town himself.

interaction- Julien ( copacetic copacetic ), Xander ( atomic atomic )
mood: excited
outfit: x-x-x
...walk away from the sun."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]serena renée evers [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the fae[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Humans were idiots. That shouldn't have come as a surprise to her, but it was true. Her eyes scanned over the murder case, and her gut feeling told her that the defendant was guilty. Blood on the walking stick? Batteries suspiciously running out? A receipt for an alibi? How convenient. But as much as her warning bells rang in her ear, she knew that the jury wouldn't have the same feeling unless the evidence was presented in that manner. Her dark eyes scanned over and over the facts again and again, before she moved onto the witness testimonies. Their expert witness was quite adept in her field, and Serena had no doubt that she'd be able to elucidate herself clearly. It was victim herself that she was worried about--she had had no shortage of enemies.

Serena pulled a crisp sheet of paper from her stack of files, her pen hovering over the mass-manufactured blue lines. The end of the pen tapped against her pursed lips, her eyes slightly vacant as she pondered the charges. They'd have to get the GPS information in for them to even make a dent in the case--the opening statement needed to have an overarching theme...objections needed to be on point for this case... As Serena lost herself in the world that only she was privy too, a voice jolted her out of her daze, making her glance up from where her elegant script dominated the pad of paper. The woman in the coffee shop was speaking to her.

Serena blinked a few times for the question to finally sink into her brain, and after a fleeting look at her empty coffee mug, she nodded. "Sure." The fae hummed, her eyebrow quirking upwards in an amused look. Hadn't she offered a few minutes before for the woman to join her? She supposed that people could change their minds, of course. People were like that. Her eyes appraised the woman who had spoken to her, mentally wondering if this lady was also one of the supernatural. It wasn't uncommon, but Serena much preferred the company of idiotic humans than supernaturals, who sometimes had an unbearable ego.

"Nice wall color. Unconventional, but suits the theme of the place." Serena said with a slight sparkle in her eye, her gaze drifting past the woman to fixate on the yellow. Of course, Serena wouldn't have dared to paint anything of hers that color (considering that it would fall right into the bubbly, happy fae stereotype) but she rather admired it with the aesthetic of the place. The owner of the shop had a good eye. "Are you going to be joining me? The offer is still open." Serena said, gesturing to the spot that she had cleared up before.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]location: the coffeehouse | mentions: mariposa
tags: Meme Machine Meme Machine [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #073f54 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(http://chloe-bennet.us/photos/albums/uploads/other%20pr/Campaigns/boss/photo/normal_004.jpg); background-size: 210%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #eaedc2 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #eaedc2 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #eaedc2; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #eaedc2 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://em.wattpad.com/6a5dbff9cf4b8ebc17569d7a1fa9c66d9151a741/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e7831676f4a70486a30735330513d3d2d3634393532353534302e313536333263663936333837373562323630343933393436333633372e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #eaedc2; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #e8c5d2 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=bla]background: #ffffff [/class] [class=ble]background: #1d917c [/class] [class=blo]background: #516e96 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Mariposa Leon
Mood: Neutral/Amused
Interactions: thirteen thirteen

Mariposa watched as the woman blinked a few times, before having a small smile. Apparently, the Lycan had caught her by surprise. She gave a small smile, before coming to grab the woman’s cup and re-fill it with the same strong herbs as before. She then made her own coffee, a super calming lavender and lemon coffee. It sounded more like a tea, but it was honestly really good.

At the compliment to the walls, Mariposa couldn’t help but give a genuine smile. She liked the calming yet happy atmosphere the pale yellow gave off. Her entire theme was calming, small, sweet. Basically, she wanted it to feel like home. The ceiling had glow in the dark paint, so at night it looked like stars, for no other reason than Mariposa had plastic stars when she was a kid on her ceiling.

“Yes, I’m going to join you. Thanks.” She said before sitting down. In all honesty, she was glad this person wasn’t a ‘stereotypical fae’. No bright colors, or airheaded demeanor. Just a smart outfit and a nice personality. It was refreshing to realize that, regardless of what most people said, supernaturals had different personality’s too.

Mariposa didn’t go flaunting around that she was a Lycan, unlike most. It didn’t matter to her, why should it define who she was? Though, she couldn’t help but wonder if this woman knew what she was. “So, judging by your earlier expression you’re not entirely happy with this.” She said, gesturing to the papers on the table. She had seemed annoyed, or exasperated at the very least.

codedbycrucialstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back