• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's up to you, of course. But you won't confuse anyone just by interacting with an Earth character. That's not what I meant.

It's up to you, of course. But you won't confuse anyone just by interacting with an Earth character. That's not what I meant.
Then help me understand what you meant.

Its alright I have pretty much all of today to fix the post, If I want to go back I can.

I'm thinking Elena will be at work and as she opens the door to take out the trash (the bookstore is along an alleyway), she ends up hitting someone in the process? If anyone is open to that interaction, please let me know~ If not, that's perfectly okay. I'll just have her dillydallying

I'm thinking Elena will be at work and as she opens the door to take out the trash (the bookstore is along an alleyway), she ends up hitting someone in the process? If anyone is open to that interaction, please let me know~ If not, that's perfectly okay. I'll just have her dillydallying

I know Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff is waiting for a way in, might be worth checking out.

I’m just kind of imagining Elena reading a fantasy book and when she looks up, she sees someone that fits the description of the main character or villain perfectly. Just like “Ah, menacing look... black hair... interesting...”

Her: *looks down at book, looks up at person, looks down, looks up*

Okay, I've decided to leave the interaction open to anyone. I will edit the post depending on whomever responds. If no one does, I'll just make it a random NPC civilian~

So Lucrezia and Rai have gotten themselves arrested while Tannur and Silver have someone offering to clothe them, does this seem a little backwards to anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back