• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Will have a unique character type available at the start of chapter 2, for anyone who has a second slot and is interested.

There would be a lot less potential to get stabbed if Rai had used his name once over the last few posts.

I'm surprised you were all weren't "Oh my god others survived this is amazing what happened to you"

I'm surprised you were all weren't "Oh my god others survived this is amazing what happened to you"
If Tannur knew who he was yeah but at the moment as far as he's concerned he could be anyone.

Welp. Had to call out of work tonight. Horrible sunburn. Blisters suck. Pain sucks. Can't sleep. Gonna have to nurse my injuries with the Square Enix press conference and some Hyrule Warriors...

"Time to di- Oh my god a puppy!"
"Uhhh wha?"
"Look at his cute little face! Does puppy want to see a murder? Does he?"

Yeah it'd be more like that
Silver: *goes out supposed to get food and comes back covered in blood and laughing, no food in sight*
Silver: *goes out to commit a murder. Comes back with half the stray cat population and she probably stole a bunch of sweets*

Silver: *goes out supposed to get food and comes back covered in blood and laughing, no food in sight*
Silver: *goes out to commit a murder. Comes back with half the stray cat population and she probably stole a bunch of sweets*
It's a wonder why Lucrezia considers her one of her elite XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back