• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I can't figure out if this game lets you save replays of online matches or not. I just killed an Ike by inhaling him with D3 and spitting him out underneath the stage. He got stuck. It was pretty funny.

RealValuableCattle-max-1mb.gif

Attachments

• 1544254598560.png
    1544254598560.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1544254628953.png
    1544254628953.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
The sad thing is, I usually do copy them into my private workshop. The one time I didn't was for the big lore dump, which is apparently inaccessible right now. Sadlife.

It does help to know when stuff like this is being worked on behind the scenes, to the people on the outside it makes the RP look too quiet otherwise.

I guess if Meetingpad isn't back at the end of the week we'll *have* to rewrite it.

ugh

unless there's a way to access the cache or somethin. I dunno.

They havent updated their twitter for like 3 years ahaha

Tough, man. Really kicking myself for not saving this one. This same thing happened to me with pirate pad and ever since I always saved backups. The one time I get complacent, it decides to stop working.

Tough, man. Really kicking myself for not saving this one. This same thing happened to me with pirate pad and ever since I always saved backups. The one time I get complacent, it decides to stop working.

It went down a few months ago and came back after like, a week. I really don't wanna write again so here's hoping >_<

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

I found a fair chunk of Lucrezia's story in my notes, missing about 20% ish but thankfully it's not everything lost.

I might start chipping away at something tomorrow.

So, I think I'm almost done character wise. Just need to finalize powers. Im ready to join whenever I am allowed.

(Warning, compared to yall, I suck at writing. I doubt I will be able to write as much as yall)

Also, do yall know the hot pickle meme? My sister's friend sent her a CASE of pickles.

My sister doesnt like pickles.
so guess who has to recreate the meme?
Me

So, I think I'm almost done character wise. Just need to finalize powers. Im ready to join whenever I am allowed.

(Warning, compared to yall, I suck at writing. I doubt I will be able to write as much as yall)

Bit of a delay coz MP and me wrote everything on Meetingwords.com and it's gone offline so we gotta rewrite everything :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back