• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Has anyone bothered to explain the whole thing about Aether going to like... disappear, to Silver?
why would you bother she's too dumb to understand anyways but still

Has anyone bothered to explain the whole thing about Aether going to like... disappear, to Silver?
As I recall Avari said that Tannur and Morgana knew about it before they left, nothing about Silver in there.

I have always been an advocate that Silver was far smarter than she let on, but if you insist she's as dumb as she seems - no she wouldn't have been told. Lol

To be honest, the idea that Lucrezia never taught Silver how to read and write is a major plot hole and majorly out of character for Lucy - but I'm just gritting my teeth and letting it go lol

I have always been an advocate that Silver was far smarter than she let on, but if you insist she's as dumb as she seems - no she wouldn't have been told. Lol
She's got a certain kind of cunning - and she's good at finding solutions that no one else would have thought of for problems, because her mind works through things oddly.

To be honest, the idea that Lucrezia never taught Silver how to read and write is a major plot hole and majorly out of character for Lucy - but I'm just gritting my teeth and letting it go lol
It's hard to teach someone who's just going to turn into a cat and scramble up the closest tree and refuse to come down until the books have gone away

She's got a certain kind of cunning - and she's good at finding solutions that no one else would have thought of for problems, because her mind works through things oddly.

It's hard to teach someone who's just going to turn into a cat and scramble up the closest tree and refuse to come down until the books have gone away

Lucrezia would literally pour the knowledge into her brain if she had to lol. We'd have to think of a good reason why Lucrezia wouldn't teach her anything.

Oh yes fellas, if any of you lads or ladies would be up for a collaboration for the next day, by all means send me a message and we can discuss it! Ludwig will be studying and doing his side research into the whereabouts of the ruins of Odania so he won't be too preoccupied.

Also if any of ye lads have seen Titans, it's a really good show! :D

Excuse you
I got like... Halfway through the first episode before I got too sick to continue. They butchered the characters
what the fuck did they do to my sweet Starfire and mystical Raven
They're a kickass bitch dressed like a street whore and an edgy teen now and I don't like it.

It felt that way at first, but with everything that DC puts out that's been played out by actors, it was always going to be a bit dark.
I did not think the first episode would be as dark as it was but getting past that, it grew on me.
Jason Todd (my favourite fictional character of ALL TIME) was cast great, your man caught the essence of him perfectly!

Oh yes fellas, if any of you lads or ladies would be up for a collaboration for the next day, by all means send me a message and we can discuss it! Ludwig will be studying and doing his side research into the whereabouts of the ruins of Odania so he won't be too preoccupied.

I'm available. Dont think I have anything planned for the day

Nice, you never know, we could maybe even get Sushi on the whole idea, assuming she's doesn't have anything planned for Scarlet. I'd say Seb and herself would have more than enough stories for Ludwig to gush over! :D

Nice, you never know, we could maybe even get Sushi on the whole idea, assuming she's doesn't have anything planned for Scarlet. I'd say Seb and herself would have more than enough stories for Ludwig to gush over! :D
Well.... yes but he'd have to somehow find out about that lmao.

I know, given his involvement with the Odania research stuff, you never know how far he'll get into this Aetherian stuff!

I know, given his involvement with the Odania research stuff, you never know how far he'll get into this Aetherian stuff!
Well even as old as they are, Seb knows little about "other worlds".

Though, if L caught him drinking (as he usually is) and L comments on some event in history within the past 120 years, Seb might slip up and comment about how that exact event was. Maybe something the history books Ludwig loves so much. Got wrong.

I could see that happening alright, we have plenty of time to suss things out and if Sushi is in on out, all the better.
The more the merrier! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back