• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay so far we've got a 100ish year old invincible dude, a mafia type, potentially some kind of dragon woman, two ordinary human types and maybe a psychic.

Should be a fun group.
Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you want those character types you mentioned?

I tell you fellas, my fella's going to be blue in the face thinking and talking about history! :)

Personality is always the hardest. So many things that could be or need to be written. And of course you want to make it varied and developed.

best thing i can offer is shaping the personality around the power if they're abnormal, and round their history if they're Aetherian.

4061a985-a875-49fb-839a-048fabc6c189.jpg

Lucrezia got DEM CURVES GIRL

Shame she's not gonna appear now for like

3 years.

Last edited:
She looks fab!

Posted on the CS with permission. Feel free to acquaint with Avery y'all. He's a sweetheart I swear.

kaysens invest.png

So this may not be a long term thing coz it's a lot of work but I thought it might be fun - they'll be an updated blackboard of Kaysen's investigation in the NPC guide for him, so you can see how he's getting on.

I don't know if you should bring Avery to court. That might uh...

Might be a little awkward.

Who better to ask for a good lawyer than a mafia guy? They usually have the best lawyers because they have so many crimes to get out of.
Or they just threaten to feed the jurors their own powdered kneecaps and get off scot free that way.

My character is up lads and ladies, I hope he's to your liking! :)

Character is accepted when it gets a lil' love heart btw.

It's just easier for me to see them all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back