• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Avari Avari There is one question that im interested in. You mentioned that Lycanthropy and vampirism were aetherium diseases and that abnormals could be human infected with said disease. What would happen if an aetherium with one of those diseases ended up on earth? Obviously they would lose any magic they had but what about their disease?

Avari Avari There is one question that im interested in, You mentioned that Lycanthropy and vampirism were aetherium diseases and that abnormals could be human infected with said disease. What would happen if an aetherium with one of those diseases ended up on earth. Obviously, they would lose any magic they had but what about their disease?

Still active. Would seem like they lost it at first but it would slowly come back over a few months.

It's something that will come up funnily enough.

I may just have to make it come up twice because that sounds like a great existential crisis to deal with.

I was leaning towards vampire myself sadly. Werewolf wouldn't quite fit the idea I have floating around in my head.

I haven't updated my sheets but I'll post placeholders so the newbies can get their's up and I don't hold anyone back.

hello, i changed my mind and decided i won't be joining. lol i've joined too many other rps and i'm afraid i won't be able to catch up once this starts. bye y'all :c

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin If that character still needs a roommate I'd be down. Still working out specifics but it'd be around that age where a roommate would be applicable.

I got a PM last night about someone else who might be interested. Sorry. If that ends up not working out, though, I'll keep you in mind for sure.

Of course, I'm always open to other plot ideas if you want our characters to interact somehow anyway!

I'm not sure if Lisa will need a flatmate yet. But it'd probably be one of the existing cast.

So I've been getting some pitches for Aetherian characters but so far none have really fitted with what we're after. I've included a few examples below of the vibe we're looking for:

If anyone is interested in being an Aetherian, there's a character pitch for a Wyvern-riding sassy tsundere.

740ff489ffe3d596705a2d9116ed80f8.jpg

Other option was a Lumen Elf. Who are basically "hyper elves" and have a control of nature.

download (18).jpeg

Dwarves meanwhile are a broken race. The vast majority were scattered across Aether after the loss of their city of Magruhdul to Lucrezia. Once a pride and somewhat xenophobic species, now forced to live diminished lives in the cities of others. Others actually lived under Lucrezia's rule rather than fleeing and are simply called "Dark Dwarves"

a4acac8123bf20af468d3767bf3363ec--fantasy-male-character-portraits.jpg

These are just examples of course.

Last edited:
My goodness there's been a flurry of activity since I was last on! :O

Okay so far we've got a 100ish year old invincible dude, a mafia type, potentially some kind of dragon woman, two ordinary human types and maybe a psychic.

Should be a fun group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back