• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It will never die as long as I'm breathing lul

As they say on the Iron Islands, "what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger."

I miss Game of Thrones.

Speaking of which, I see you got that medieval RP you were brainstorming off the ground. It looks cool. I'd have jumped in, but I don't check the site often unless this thread is updated and so I didn't notice it existed until I saw your signature.

That said, if you don't mind, keep me in your thoughts if you get an opening. I have an archer character that seems like she would fit in that world pretty well.

Attachments

• 1558804632966.png
    1558804632966.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 0
As they say on the Iron Islands, "what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger."

I miss Game of Thrones.

Speaking of which, I see you got that medieval RP you were brainstorming off the ground. It looks cool. I'd have jumped in, but I don't check the site often unless this thread is updated and so I didn't notice it existed until I saw your signature.

That said, if you don't mind, keep me in your thoughts if you get an opening. I have an archer character that seems like she would fit in that world pretty well.
You're more than welcomed to join (and I hope you do because you're a wonderful person to write with). I closed the interest check to keep applications from flooding in but I'm still accepting people nonetheless. Or I'm at least accepting people until the first day has passed

*dabs*
Great
I'll be a bit distracted tho because someone is cutting their grass or whatever the fuck they're doing it's so loud and I can't close my window because it's too hot and stuffy

Yeah, I had like three or four separate posts that I was working on with various people before we went on hiatus, lol.

We can pick that up again if you like. I'm still on discord and I'm pretty sure that doc is still there. Though as I said to Sylvie, I'm not sure it'll go anywhere even if we finish and post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back