• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rushed work. I couldn't include everyone TwT forgive me.
Covent Six Siege

View attachment 538906

source:
008U9kS.jpg

Gonna have to make a folder for all this great art!

I thought Tannur would have the best skillset to survive this brave new world but he's been consistently crapped on since he arrived.

Ha, as if "dishwasher" couldn't be substituted for literally anything
a table, perhaps
New idea for a mimic, coffee table mimic. It doesn't bite or try to kill you, all it does is subtly move itself whenever you're not looking so you always stub a toe on it

Oh yeah fellas, I'll be heading over to London in about a month or two to watch the 'oul Arsenal play so I'll be able to see Covent Garden and all them places in the roleplay in person! I'll have to take a few pictures. :D

Oh yeah fellas, I'll be heading over to London in about a month or two to watch the 'oul Arsenal play so I'll be able to see Covent Garden and all them places in the roleplay in person! I'll have to take a few pictures. :D
Pssh tossers.

That's much more like it.
Well feck me mate, ye got some drubbing off City didn't ye? It was like watching Arsenal there a few seasons back when we were getting battered every other week.

Well feck me mate, ye got some drubbing off City didn't ye? It was like watching Arsenal there a few seasons back when we were getting battered every other week.
Yeah I don't really follow it at all anymore to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back