• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rushed work. I couldn't include everyone TwT forgive me.
Covent Six Siege

20190210_180402.jpg

source:
008U9kS.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's bloody amazing buddy! 'Tis funny how Scarlet is still holding Hogan through the whole thing. :closed eyes open smile:

I'm of the opinion that Ludwig was too late and Quinn got in first, moaned about it and went home. :closed eyes open smile:

This is amazing, but wait wait.

Am I to understand that Arryn is on the opposing side of Hogan?! What is this madness?!

Scenario 1: Hogan is held captive by Scarlet (more like she baited him with treats). And Arryn is trying to rescue his doggo.

Scenario 2: This is a Colosseum designed by the Foundation after they captured all the players. Now we're all here for experiments.

Scenario 1: Hogan is held captive by Scarlet (more like she baited him with treats). And Arryn is trying to rescue his doggo.

Scenario 2: This is a Colosseum designed by the Foundation after they captured all the players. Now we're all here for experiments.
For scenario two, good luck to all the street-level fellas, to use some comic lingo! ;)

Sorry, sorry, that's just the boy in me...plus it sounds like something a really haughy, rich anime character would do to try and win over their crush. ;)
I've read so much josei and shoujo manga to see where this is going. Smh, indecisive female MCs are even worse than male MCs. Grrrr

O-Oi! T-That's not what I m-meant! Cease your indecent thoughts!

To be fair, you kind of walked right into that one.

Er, uh, I mean, hey, yeah, what's wrong with you, Larry? Your mind's so far into the gutter, it's probably hanging out with the Ghost Wolf and Sebastian's unconscious, bloody body.

Well, now we know that Scarlet just has to confess to Hogan and he'll magically turn back into a man...evem though he was't one beforehand.

Er, uh, I mean, hey, yeah, what's wrong with you, Larry? Your mind's so far into the gutter, it's probably hanging out with the Ghost Wolf and Sebastian's unconscious, bloody body.
Well, it's good that somebody finally popped the question because there's plenty WRONG with ME. If you don't get that reference, I'm disappointed.

Scarlet: (nods in approval)

Well, it's good that somebody finally popped the question because there's plenty WRONG with ME. If you don't get that reference, I'm disappointed.
I didn't get it. Color me uneducated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back