• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly, I feel your pain. I burn like nobody's business. I don't think I've gone a single summer in my life without getting those little bubble-like blisters somewhere on my body after a bad burn.
I'm just... really pale
Maybe not albino pale but translucent, blue veins very very visible pale. It's good for that sweet goth / emo aesthetic (I can't make up my mind okay) but for surviving summer it's... not so good ;-;

Hullo everyone! <3

Things are coming along on my side, while I'm not ready to start the unending workload that is this RP at the moment, I was considering doing a short-term Spin-off RP about the Organization?
It would be 2/3 short stories, each taking place during a different part of history. (Think Vampires in Victorian London, A golem in 70's London)

It would be small scale - only for 3-4 players max. I know Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 and koala koala are interested, but I'll have a bit more to announce soon.

Oof, most of my characters either wouldn't work or are a species that are already established in Being Human with different lore (most of what I write features around vampires and Shifters, though there's an occasional werewolf but even their lore is different to Being Human lore so :closedeyescryingfrown:)

Oof, most of my characters either wouldn't work or are a species that are already established in Being Human with different lore (most of what I write features around vampires and Shifters, though there's an occasional werewolf but even their lore is different to Being Human lore so :closedeyescryingfrown:)

you'd be RP'ing as a Agent of the Organization, so a human.

Hullo everyone! <3

Things are coming along on my side, while I'm not ready to start the unending workload that is this RP at the moment, I was considering doing a short-term Spin-off RP about the Organization?
It would be 2/3 short stories, each taking place during a different part of history. (Think Vampires in Victorian London, A golem in 70's London)

It would be small scale - only for 3-4 players max. I know Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 and koala koala are interested, but I'll have a bit more to announce soon.

I AM HERE

Hullo everyone! <3

Got a character concept ready to go (I think).
Will play a male character for a change~ Possibly Scarlet's grandpa.
(I demand Hogan cameo)

Got a character concept ready to go (I think).
Will play a male character for a change~ Possibly Scarlet's grandpa.
(I demand Hogan cameo)

I'll leave you in charge of the Hogan cameos here; he's basically both of ours at this point anyhow. Not sure the spinoff sounds my cup of tea, and in any event, I'm already in two rps, including this one, and don't want to stretch myself too thin. So I'll have to trust you to take care of the doggo in this proposed spinoff.

That said, keep in mind how you use him. If he's showing up all over history, he's suddenly a very not normal puppy and you and I will have to discuss at a later point the nature of his supernaturalness, should you actually decide to use him in a way that is magical/unnatural. Then we can incorporate that into the main RP when the time comes and if we so choose.

I'll leave you in charge of the Hogan cameos here; he's basically both of ours at this point anyhow. Not sure the spinoff sounds my cup of tea, and in any event, I'm already in two rps, including this one, and don't want to stretch myself too thin. So I'll have to trust you to take care of the doggo in this proposed spinoff.

That said, keep in mind how you use him. If he's showing up all over history, he's suddenly a very not normal puppy and you and I will have to discuss at a later point the nature of his supernaturalness, should you actually decide to use him in a way that is magical/unnatural. Then we can incorporate that into the main RP when the time comes and if we so choose.

Understood. In all seriousness, I would love to see Hogan possessing some sort of supernatural ability. I'm just memeing at this point, so Hogan may not make an appearance in the spinoff. Since I haven't got the slightest idea of how to connect the dots and gaps in BH's timeline. I'm sure we can work out something when BH resumes it's course. Hogan is your doggo, Penguin, and I barely got here for Chapter 2, so it might be a lot to say he's our. x)
I can barely manage Scarlet, so we'll see how it goes~

Understood. In all seriousness, I would love to see Hogan possessing some sort of supernatural ability. I'm just memeing at this point, so Hogan may not make an appearance in the spinoff. Since I haven't got the slightest idea of how to connect the dots and gaps in BH's timeline. I'm sure we can work out something when BH resumes it's course. Hogan is your doggo, Penguin, and I barely got here for Chapter 2, so it might be a lot to say he's our. x)
I can barely manage Scarlet, so we'll see how it goes~

I have thought about making Hogan more than he appeared. After all, if people/elves/dwarves can come through a portal from Aether by mistake and have children that become half breeds, why not Aetherian mythical creatures? A Griffin coming through to become a hawk or a lion or a regular cat and have a brood that is abnormal, so to speak.

Or a direwolf or a chimera or a hellhound that comes through a portal and becomes a "normal" dog, going on to have a litter of exceptionally clever and abnormal golden retriever puppies.

But I haven't decided if I want to actually do that or just keep him a normal doggo. It seems like it'd be way too convenient for an abnormal dog to just happen to get picked up by a displaced Aetherian. A little too plot-comtrived. So I've held off on actually doing it. For now he's just a regular, eerily smart lil' puppy.

Anyway, you can write for him either way in the spinoff if you want. I trust you. Just gotta keep in mind what we're going to do later to explain whatever happens therein.

I have thought about making Hogan more than he appeared. After all, if people/elves/dwarves can come through a portal from Aether by mistake and have children that become half breeds, why not Aetherian mythical creatures? A Griffin coming through to become a hawk or a lion or a regular cat and have a brood that is abnormal, so to speak.

Or a direwolf or a chimera or a hellhound that comes through a portal and becomes a "normal" dog, going on to have a litter of exceptionally clever and abnormal golden retriever puppies.

But I haven't decided if I want to actually do that or just keep him a normal doggo. It seems like it'd be way too convenient for an abnormal dog to just happen to get picked up by a displaced Aetherian. A little too plot-comtrived. So I've held off on actually doing it. For now he's just a regular, eerily smart lil' puppy.

Anyway, you can write for him either way in the spinoff if you want. I trust you. Just gotta keep in mind what we're going to do later to explain whatever happens therein.

I concur and will do my best. Hogan is the bestest of doggos
(pat pat)

First MINI-RP will be called "Cold Heart" and will take place in a forgotten village in Russia during the 1970's. I'll be posting the IC here but then it'll be its own thing. More a warm up for me than anything aha

First MINI-RP will be called "Cold Heart" and will take place in a forgotten village in Russia during the 1970's. I'll be posting the IC here but then it'll be its own thing. More a warm up for me than anything aha
wait do i just randomly make up a character?

plan's coming along nicely. I'll be experimenting with a few DND-esque ideas that if work i'll implement in BH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back