• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Could I just get a little feel of who will be interested in this mini RP? It takes place over one night so will not be a long term project.

I think I can comfortably fit 3 people. 4 at a push.

This one takes place in the 90's in a remote Russian town. Mild horror elements. Kaysen and a beaten and exhausted Organization team are brought into an emergency situation that threatens to reignite the Cold War. But something even more dangerous leaks beneath the surface of a long abandoned Russian Town...

Saved spots for Sushi, IG, Koala

Last edited:
Could I just get a little feel of who will be interested in this mini RP? It takes place over one night so will not be a long term project.

I think I can comfortably fit 3 people. 4 at a push.

This one takes place in the 90's in a remote Russian town. Mild horror elements. Kaysen and a beaten and exhausted Organization team are brought into an emergency situation that threatens to reignite the Cold War. But something even more dangerous leaks beneath the surface of a long abandoned Russian Town...

Saved spots for Sushi
Oi

IG42 IG42

if anyone else does wanna come along, please drop me a DM.

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry for intruding :)
I hopped in here a while ago and expressed my interest. Is this back online and accepting?

I hopped in here a while ago and expressed my interest. Is this back online and accepting?
No. Begone thot.

Jokes aside, no it isnt but the GM is thinking about restarting it. No date tho so dont hold ya breath or anything. Just lurk quietly in the shadows

I'm doing a couple of spin off RP's and such at the moment on a smaller scale - I can hit you up when I do the next one if you like?

Hey ya fellas, I know you're all up to your own shenanigans while this is on a break, so if you feel like roleplaying a bit, I have this new idea out called MY HERO AGOGE! Feel free to stop by if you'd like to take a gander.
Thanks again lads.

1ualhp.jpg

Anywho, VERY VERY long story short.

Family member passed away, I was left in charge of their estate and had to arrange everything. Maximum stress and poor mental health for a good six months (not to mention Legal mumbo jumbo) I bailed on dozens of projects overnight and after all that I was just to afraid to come back.

I cam back to like 12 DMs which was nice. But yes, I just wanted to say thanks and I am alive. I'm not going to continue this RP naturally - I can barely even remember what was happening anyway. But perhaps a small scale something sometime in the future. Maybe. I dunno.

Anyway, I'm really sorry. Life.

I'll be around though.

I'm Just glad to see that you are still here. We got worried when you just suddenly disappeared.
No apologies needed, IRL always come first.

Feel free to hit me up if you have anymore projects. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back