• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn't Get You Paid (Reboot) OCC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Fantastic. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the thread so far. :-)

Tomorrow I will put up the next post. Also Literary Revenant Literary Revenant who has been working on a character since the thread has been first put and has been in contact with me the entire time is almost done with their character.

Sorry I haven’t been posting you guys! I’ll have one up probably by tonight. I’m going back to my computer today, so fingers crossed!

No worries guys. I appreciate the heads up though. :D

Hey, I’m sorry, but I think I’m gonna drop. I’m getting busier as the holidays approach, and I’m just not as invested as I’d like to be.

Hey, I’m sorry, but I think I’m gonna drop. I’m getting busier as the holidays approach, and I’m just not as invested as I’d like to be.
Aww. I'm so sorry to hear about that. If you get interested again, you are always welcome to come back. :-D

You can put up a post. I'm going to move the thread along next week to give people further time to respond because I know that some people are having tests at this time.

I'm going to try to get a post up tonight. Apologies for the delay. My baby has been sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back