• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn’t Get You Paid (A Villain RP) Reboot CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Sheet

Appearance
(can be a picture of your character or a description.)

Name

Code Name

(Range of 20-40)

Role

Strengths and Weaknesses

Weapon(s)

Personality

Backstory

Last edited:
Name: A.J. Lockwood (or at least that's what she goes by, it's probably an alias, her real name being a complete secret)

Nicknames: Lock (other team members), Trenchcoat (when people are too lazy to say her full name)

Code name: Carnie

Role: spy

Appearance:
u7w4J-d-BPVyVUxg3sVYGKKltf6IVsdZeLemjRYP_hQTfv93lnXwW5ObkdyQCOlspeCDnjdJ7lZbftpAk5NRciUhZCLukH2ed-FGMogLe9qROoB1UJkPDSmHX2FT94Md8Yn6Y04_

Her battle coat

TGRIabqsMQscdcdfYfF0J-8komdNCZViSL9R17EDgOhFtrKXg1wLjjPBO8zDPrTC8Egg9MaIjxcf1uO1HnLgP8n7yMPR7EUsaZ2K6ZHentDjfQtMkvshgCwAgsdS0jTuVsjc-04W

Her in silhouette
Grey eyes, black hair in dreadlocks, scar running diagonally across the palm of both hands, twelve fingers and toes
Clothing wise she wears black t-shirts and tank tops (sometimes a lumberjack shirt tied round her waist), teamed with cargo trousers and combat boots. She always wears the same brown coat for jobs, and sometimes for the hell of it, a domino mask

Strengths:
Blades: give her any form of sharp, pointed object and she can use it with lethal effect. She is formidable with a blade, they seem to be an extension to her body. A blade is her number one choice of weapon and she has been known to lace them with poison.
Aim: Lockwood's aim is extremely good. Hours of training and conditioning mean that she rarely misses, especially with blades. She is best at throwing hand held objects, anything bigger is much more problematic. Lockwood has been practicing sword throwing.
Balance, athletics and parkour: Lockwood is in peak physical condition for a human of her age. She is an endurance runner. Her natural agility and flexibility allow her to wiggle into tight places and out of bindings. Her circus acrobat training makes her fearless at heights and on high wires/buildings. Climbing is second nature to her. She has mastered the art of walking with next to no sound, and often seems to appear out of nowhere.
Fearless: Lockwood has no fear of heights, danger, drowning or anything that could kill her. She is not restricted by fear as others might be. Or at least that is the impression she gives off.
Thief: pickpocket, locksmith and escape artist, Lock does them all. It's just her style and it fits her name too.
Genetic modification: The modifications Lock received allow her to see in complete darkness as some low level infra-red/ultraviolet light, as well as giving her basic thermal visison.

Weaknesses:
Guns: she doesn't use them ever and doesn't like them at all. She physically cannot touch them, she locks up and cannot move.
Human: despite all her training and the genetic modifications Lock is human. She bleeds when cut, she can be poisoned, knocked into a coma, have bones broken, get burned, get frostbite, etc, etc. Anything that hurts a regular human hurts her
Copper: Lock is unable to tolerate the element copper. Touching copper gives her rashes, which spread and blister the longer she comes in contact with it. A thick pair of gloves is usually sufficient to stop the effects of touching copper. If she ingests it, it acts like a poison to her. In small amounts it gives headaches and nosebleeds, larger amounts cause seizures, bleeding from the eyes, ears, nose and mouth. The only was to stop this is to completely remove all traces of the copper from her body, if this doesn't happen she will lapse into a coma state, which could eventually lead to death.
Her right forearm: she shattered the bones in her right forearm as a child and they didn't properly heal. Crushing this arm causes immense pain as the shards of bone rip through the tissue.

Weapon(s):
Twin swords
Butterfly knives
Throwing knives
Daggers
Garrottes
Bolas
Knuckledusters
Telescopic bo staff
Nemexxi pistol (fires plasma darts) (despite it being quite powerful she never uses it, it stays in a holster on her boot.)

Personality:
Lock is fearless and an adrenaline junkie, if anyone is ever going to do something stupid or dangerous you can guarantee that Lock will want to be involved in it. She rarely turns down a dare
She doesn't talk about her time in the army, but she does talk about her time in the circus and has some great anecdotes.
She is very sociable, having grown up in the circus, but her way of walking with almost no sound and appearing out of nowhere unnerves people. Also she just generally looks broody (the coat doesn't help)
Lock has the appearance of the tough, takes no crap bad girl, which she kind of is. She always has a snarky comment or sarcastic quip, but is also prone to quoting old movies.
To gain Lock's trust you have to prove yourself to her. Once gained, she will be a firm ally by your side. Lose that trust and she will never give it back again. Her need for loyalty in others stems from her time as a double agent.
Lock is always willing to learn new things and try new things, she's constantly trying to learn and diversify her skill set.
She is an excellent card player and cheater at cards.
Lock like to keep fit and is a regular at the gym and dojo. Sparring partners are always appreciated.

Backstory
Like many at Viper, ber full story isn't known,but the basics go along the line of:
Her parents (an acrobat and an escapologist) were part of a troupe of circus performers (who had a side business of robbing houses while the owners were at the circus)
The young Lock had an unorthodox education to say the least. She learned acrobatics from her father, escapology from her mother and knife/sword/thievery tricks from the rest of the troupe
To nobody's surprise she was naturally gifted and began to perform in the tent and take part in the robberies.
Lock loved the thrill of breaking in and developed quite a taste for it. She began breaking into government facilities, just to see if she could do it.
Eventually she got caught and was sentenced to prison, which she promptly tried to escape from, she succeeded, got captured and sentenced to a higher security prison, which she would escape from. This dance continued and eventually the government realised she could be made into an asset and not a nuisance It was then that government recruited her as a spy. She was trained as an assassin and was good at it too. It was there that she received her genetic modifications
Lock began playing both sides, selling classified info to the "enemies". Just like before she was found out and went on the run.
She changed her name (to A.J. Lockwood), her appearance and fled underground. She joined Viper and has been there for a few years now. She is still a wanted criminal classified as a rogue agent and has a 'capture or kill' warrant on her head.

Last edited:

48901040563_b3a2302a6e_m.jpg

Name
Shin Evans

Code Name
Spectre

48901040563_b3a2302a6e_m.jpg

Role
Techie

Strengths and Weaknesses
Hacking, coding, hacking, more coding oh and... hacking. Shin is as close to a whiz-kid with computers as you can get without being a certified genius- dude knows his stuff. Whatever it is- you name it, he can get into it. In fact, if you consider anything you have to be private, don't let him have any electronics at all- not even a cell phone, or a portable videogame player (he's real good at videogames too); he can rig just about anything to be a virtual menace to society. Aside from that, he's decently good at things like hiding, blending in, and running away (he's had to be- important survival skill in his line of work). He speaks French (just poorly enough to pick up girls), can cook (just well enough to impress the girls), and knows and recites poetry (just enough to... you get the drift).

Shin's not exactly what you would call athletic: he doesn't care about working out, except for the bare minimum, he doesn't eat healthy, his sleep schedule is basically nonexistent... You get the picture. So don't ask him for help in a fight- the only thing he's moderately skilled with is his keys, and that's usually on belligerent drunk guys upset that he hit on their girlfriend at the club; not any kind of trained professional. You also shouldn't expect him to be on time for hardly anything, ever. He goes at his own pace and, with a few exceptions, doesn't believe in schedules. And please, dear god, whatever you do, don't let him sing. His singing voice is like nails on a chalkboard and, if you let him get drunk someplace with a karaoke machine, you will definitely live to regret it.

Weapon(s)
Shin would say that his greatest weapon is his mind. Debatable, as plenty of people consider him to be a technologically-competent idiot. His main weapon is his tech, really- it's how he gets things done. He doesn't usually have any other kind, except for maybe a knife once in a while, and a small handgun if he's required to be on-site during a dangerous mission where things might go south.

Personality
Shin is as laid-back as they come. He likes to flirt, joke around, and have fun. He enjoys a challenge and is always up for anything. His nonchalant attitude can sometimes make people worried that he doesn't take things seriously enough and will be a liability (he also has zero respect for authority). That being said, he feels protective of and loyal towards his family, friends, and team. He recognizes that if he messes things up for them, it means bad things for him. But he does sometimes need to be kept in line and reminded of that.

Backstory
"So, you want to know how a nice kid from a good family ended up living the life of a criminal? Not much to it, really. I grew up in the city- parents had good jobs, college degrees, a nice apartment. They made sure we got into good schools, did well. I was smart; no doubt about it, but my little brother Nat- now he was gifted. Kid taught himself calculus at age 12 and started taking college classes not soon after. My parents were proud, of course- we all were. Our little resident genius. We supported him in any way we could; we knew he was going far- it was only a matter of time.

Now me, on the other hand... Well, like I said, not like I was unintelligent, but I wasn't exactly all that driven. While Nat thought it was fun to spend his evenings reading textbooks and solving advanced physics problems, I liked playing videogames, hanging out with my friends, and hitting on girls. I got into hacking as a hobby- coding was fun. I liked that you could create things that would do essentially whatever you wanted them to; liked the problem-solving aspect of it. And of course, I liked the challenge, plus the excitement from knowing you could get caught. Things progressed quickly from there...

Fast-forward about 8 years- my parents are still living their lives, my brother's off doing research that'll change the fate of mankind in a top-secret lab somewhere, and I'm now (not to brag but- oh wait yes, I am bragging) one of the best hackers in the world. I joined VIPER a few years ago- the people are cool, the pay is great, and the jobs are always interesting. It's fun working as part of a team- each one of us does their job; we get it done, we get the money. We're pros after all, and people come to us 'cause we're the best. Sure, there have been a couple close-calls, but overall we're doing pretty well.

Oh, my nickname? Yeah, thought it was appropriate. You know, in and out like a ghost, un-catchable? Plus it's sexy as hell- ladies love it. Cops don't like it, of course- makes 'em look bad. At this point, I'm pretty sure the government has created a special elite taskforce to track us down. Not that they're getting any closer to doing so, of course- I hacked into the satellite mainframe and took it over months ago, so they think we're hiding in Peru. Still, if they ever do catch us, I don't even want to think about what they'll do. The phrase 'make an example' comes to mind. I don't know about you, but I've never been one for following somebody else's example. Guess that's why I chose this life in the first place."

Last edited:
Appearance
TR4fw0oKbHSp-9ohVnMmWrK7hqFR_BLDxAkt7E5LcwEeWmzfgyOAYEq_ehgvhSMI__Zr3LyMs9Lh03xw1gun1a7zcPlS59eKMsHhNcmWXoSvzRLwTVwsojueUpZoaA76cf5RRA0B

Name
Jackson Hollow

Code Name
snatcher

Role
Thief
Strengths and Weaknesses
like a raven, anything that shines is almost impossible for him not to try and take. very good at hiding things he has taken. good at hiding his identity. prideful
Weapon(s)
he has a dagger on his right hip
he has a crowbar on his back
Personality
doesn’t like talking about, family, identity, hobbies and prefers to keep it all professional, he’s paranoid and calm.
Backstory

Jackson comes from the once-proud hollow family, sadly around Jackson’s birth the family had incredibly declined from its once wealth state, Jackson, therefore, grew up in a poor family whilst learning about his families once great state. he made it his life goal to restore it to its wealth so that none of his family shall ever go though poverty, and he will stop at nothing to achieve this goal. he’s the oldest of a family of five, the middle is Frederick hollow, a married 25-year-old businessman who climbed out of poverty and now has two girls. Jackson and Frederick are not on speaking terms since Frederick sees him as a bad influence on his kids. then there is Jacksons younger sister at 19, Marie, Marie is studying to be a doctor, and her education is being funded up Jackson, shes is all Jackson has left after his father and mother deaths, and he therefore very protective over her. Jackson hates to admit that he’s not only doing this for his family but because he loves stealing and the thrill it brings.

Appearance
Trigger is a man of average height and build, with brown hair cut in a military fashion and short facial hair. He has a single artificial eye. When expecting action, he wears a pseudo-military uniform with woodland camo pattern, with plenty of holders for grenades and magazines, with simple body armour underneath. Usually he also makes a non-effort to appear somewhat non-threatening by putting on a brown trench coat, which is covered with grenade and ammo holders on the inside. Whatever effect this might have is often spoiled by the fact that he also puts on a military helmet with mounted night vision, and covers his face with goggles and a rebreather to avoid being recognized. The last two, combined with earplugs he carries and occasionally puts in, serve the added purpose of protecting from effects of explosions. Aside from that, he also has a military backpack, used to carry explosives. When not in use, his grenade launcher can be seen hanging from the side of it.

Name
Mark Barker

Code Name
Trigger

Role
Demolitionist

Strengths
Army training - Trigger was trained in the army, learning combat skills, various utility actions that come in useful during army life and raising his physical abilities. There is a surprising amount of overlap between army skills and criminal demolitionist work.

Demolitions expert - Although every soldier recieves basic training with explosives, self-learning and experience allowed Trigger to go far above and beyond in terms of handling explosives. Mines, grenades, breaching charges, anything that is explosive or at least flammable can turn into a very lethal weapon or a useful utility tool in the ex-soldier's hands. Even when out of explosives, Trigger can use some vaguely flammable or explosive material to create makeshift explosives.

Paranoia - While generally seen as a weakness, being paranoid can be beneficial. Trigger makes a habit of staking out any place he stays at for longer than several hours with mines, motion sensors and other security appliances, which saved his life several times. Trigger also tends to distrust people he meets, which does bring with it the benefit of being prepared for possible betrayals.

Limited black market contacts - While acquiring less-than-legal equipment is by no means Trigger's specialization, he does happen to know how to get his hands on explosives and some weapons from not quite legitimate sources.

Weaknesses
Paranoia - While it does bring its benefits, being paranoid is not a pure gain. Working with new people doesn't come easy, and Trigger's over-the-top fortification of even temporary hideouts has caused several major incidents and serious injuries.

Blunt force - Trigger specialized in using explosives as tools and weapons. While this does make him effective in open combat and an invaluable asset when trying to assault or break into a place, bringing him into a mission where stealth is crucial is not a good idea. The second there is any reason to, Trigger tends to blow things up.

Weapons
Grenade launcher - 40x46mm grenade launcher, with six-round revolving magazine. Can be loaded with incendiary, fragmentation, flashbang, smoke, HEDP (high explosive dual purpose, designed for use against both armored and infantry targets), airburst, non-lethal, flare, thermobaric, EMP or gas rounds (although Trigger usually carries only frag, incendiary and several smoke rounds). In skilled hands this weapon can reach 3 rounds per second rate of fire. Thanks to explosive nature of its ammunition, this weapon has effective range of around 800 meters, although low projectile velocity makes hitting moving targets difficult. It can be set to fire rounds that detonate on timer or on impact, although some ammuniton types have their own permament setting.
1573063663210.png

PDW - A small personal defense weapon, firing a 4.6x30mm cartridge with capability to pierce body armor. Fed by either 20-, 30- or 40-round box magazine, Trigger's preference being 30-round option. This weapon has a fire rate of 950 RPM with effective firing range of 300 meters. It has an extendable stock, allowing it to be used as a submachine gun or an automatic pistol. Accessory rails allow to mount flashlights, laser aiming modules or alternative sights. It can be supressed and has an option to switch between automatic, burst fire or single shot modes.
1573065263936.png(pictured with supressor, a reflex sight and extended magazine)

Grenades - Trigger carries a surprising amount of hand grenades. Usually he has fragmentation (some with impact fuse), smoke and flashbang.

Assorted miscalleneous explosives - Being the squad's demolitionist, Trigger carries a large amount of explosives on him. Landmines, claymores and bombs for various applications are his usual loadout, although he takes additional explosives if need be. They can be set off detonators, timers, tripwires or motion sensors.

Combat knife - Nothing fancy, a simple military combat/survival tool. Good for cutting stuff or people. Could potentially be attached to a rifle as a bayonet, but Trigger carries only a PDW and a grenade launcher and those don't have bayonet mounts. THe PDW can be used with one hand though, leaving the other free for the knife. Or a detonator. Usually the latter.

Personality
Trigger is not a normal individual. He loves explosives and destruction, whenever there is a good, or at least decent, reason to, you can bet he will try to set off some sort of bomb. Walls, doors, people, you can bet Trigger will find some excuse to put a bomb on it. Aside from this, his other major characteristic is paranoia. While he can get used to working in a squad, initially he will distrust pretty much everyone. After making sure they aren't some form of a spy or a traitor, however, Trigger can fairly efficiently cooperate with his team. Another effect of his paranoia is a habit to fortify every place he stays. Whether planned or not, any stay at a place longer than several hours will result in Trigger finding some way to fortify the place, which can range from laying out mines and assorted explosives around the place and hook it all up to motion sensors and tripwires. If available, he will also usually set up cover positions with whatever he can find. When preparing for a prolonged mission somewhere, Trigger will surely take fortification supplies, consisting of large stockpile of landmines, claymores, motion sensors, tripwires, raw explosives and barbed wire.

Backstory
There is not much to be said about Trigger's early life. He always appeared quite unstable, fascinated with fire and a little paranoid, but not nearly to a degree it can be seen now. At the age of 19 he enlisted in the military. Somehow he passed psychical evaluation without being flagged, although his paranoia was pretty obvious during that. He served for two years, during this time he lost his left eye during a firing range accident. During that time, his pyromania and paranoia escalated significantly. His career came to an abrupt end when a claymore he set up as a "precaution" killed a maintenance guy who was coming into his squad's barracks at night. Trigger fled the military and began working as a mercenary. At some point during this work, he was recruited by VIPER as a demolitions expert.

Last edited:
Lt. Colonel Miranda Halley CALLSIGN: ‘SEVEN’ [DECEASED]

but you don’t know any of that.

20BA85E3-B2E2-4B8C-B872-670F293E4C9F.jpeg

• 606B4DC2-071A-4780-A5DD-9F50B827F1B5.jpegCode Name: Six, Guardian (among allies), Ghost (among enemies)

Sexuality: gaaaaaaaaay

Height: 5’ 9”

Weight: 168 lbs

Role: Sniper

Last edited:
Appearance
girl black.jpg

Name: Charlie Ashwood

Code Name: Stitches

Role: Medic

Strengths and Weaknesses:
-She is increasingly knowledgeable in terms of medicinal remedies and applications of such remedies in many situations. She has also become increasingly aware of different poisons and their different uses.
-Charlie is agile and knows how to handle her daggers with much ease. She is fast and can take a punching but isn't very strong.
-She can often take an extreme outlook instead of a practical one and her mouth can sometimes get her into trouble
-Charlie has people looking for her that she has to be wary of.

Weapon(s): Poisoned daggers.

Personality :
Charlie cannot be described as someone that takes things lying down. She almost always has an opinion on something and isn't afraid to express it. She is very resilient and determined to constantly improve her knowledge in medicine and healing. Charlie is however, very loyal but her trust is not so easily gained. She appreciates the talents of others and is very empathetic but Charlie can be described as manipulative, sometimes using her beauty to get resources and information that wouldn't so easily be received otherwise.

Backstory :
Surprisingly Charlie, or Charlotte as she was originally known as, is from a rather rich family that helped with many medical advancements earning them a decent amount of coin and reputation. However, with many high society families things are not always what they seem. Charlie was abused by her father and was often used as a guinea pig for some of his more dangerous experiments that has left he with several scars on her body. It was from these injuries that Charlie started to garner more of an interest in medicine and what started as her patching herself up started to grow much bigger and despite her father, or maybe because of him, she decided to commit her life to healing others. However, this also lead her into the grips of VIPER and a chance at a new life away from her controlling family. This hasn't stopped her father from continuing to look for her but like Charlie so often does, she made an extreme promise to herself that she would rather die than be trapped by him again. Since joining Viper she has also expanded her horizon to poisons and its applications in many ways.

Last edited:
5A8E7FA9-8CD2-46C0-9A43-CF90BF84F915.jpeg

(Her hair is bleached white)

Name
Talia Shore

Code Name

Gemini

Role

Driver

Strengths

Speed Demon

Talia has a massive need for an adrenaline rush, so going fast is her place in life. She knows all the tricks to pick up speed, drift, and generally just haul ass. If she wasn’t in VIPER, then she would more than likely be a national race car champion.

Ever heard of Murdock?
When she’s in the drivers seat, it would be in the passengers best interest to strap in. Because if you start flailing around in the back seat, she won’t hesitate to lay on the gas a bit more. She’ll pull the craziest maneuvers to get out of a situation. Not because it’s necessary, but because she wants too. She’s a touch crazy, but she is certainly efficient.

Perfect Timing
Talia tends to get distracted easily when waiting for her team. So, she keeps coms open with her team to get a constant update of the action, and so she knows if she needs to move location. She has a habit of showing up exactly on time, if not then barely a second late. She’s rarely ever early.

Happy Aura
If anyone ever approached Talia during a mission, she could easily launch into a conversation. She has an approachable attitude, which is helpful for not being noticed. If she had a sketchy attitude, it would go very badly for her.

Weaknesses

Act before you Think

Talia has a horrible habit of getting way to angry, way to quickly. She will get angry at her teammates, her enemy’s, even herself. It takes a long time to for her to calm down, and even longer for her to realize she could’ve handled the situation better.

Reckless at Heart
Similar and corresponding to a strength, she drives like a maniac. This often causes her to forget about repercussions regarding what she is driving. She has never crashed, not once, but she’d be lying if she said she hadn’t dented or scratched a car before. She will often pull moves the cause her teammates to give her looks as if she’s crazy, but she regrets nothing.

Oh, Shiny
It’s common for Talia to ask to get something shiny for her. It’s mostly a joke, her humor showing through in an odd manner. But it also shows her greedy nature. She almost blew a mission once because she saw a watch she liked on a passerby and wasn’t in the car when her team got there.

Weapons
Talia’s definition of ‘weapon’ is vague. She believes anything can be turned into a weapon of you’re desperate or skilled enough. That being said, she does have a few she really likes.

Cat Knuckles
It sounds odd, but she has a keychain attached to her jeans made of metal. It doesn’t look like much, just a cat chain. But she can put her hand through the ‘eye holes’, and the ears are automatically daggers.
0C6442AB-A141-42C8-958F-5FFE667D3DF1.jpeg

Chakram
A round disk like blade that can separate into two parts. Looks and sounds kind of like a Tron disk, except it doesn’t make cool sounds and doesn't light up.
02744C94-FF04-4D7A-9A5F-72F70DB00B37.jpeg

Karambit
Basically just a curved, fancy knife that’s not meant for throwing. She holds it in a defensive style, and it’s her favorite weapon to make threats with.
67EE513E-0208-4F23-8750-53B76295F8E7.jpeg

Personality

Coming off as a touch crazy, Talia Shore has a fluctuating attitude. She can go from a happy, smiling girl to a dangerous murderer in three seconds flat. While she prefers the former as her main persona, her anger puts off a dangerous aura that she will use to her advantage.

Her general attitude is bright and funny. She makes jokes, she’s sarcastic, always having a smile. She’ll show off for the fun of it, and flirt sarcastically with everyone regardless of gender. She’s very caring about her teammates, and will always be one of the first to ask if something is emotionally wrong.

However, one meaningful insult to her or her crew can set her off. She can take (and dish out) playful insults or pokes at her personality. But if someone were to genuinely insult her, she would get very angry, very quickly.

Backstory
Talia’s parents were never very forgiving. Always pushing her to be better, always comparing her to her twin brother Jamie and other kids. They were relentless in trying to make her ‘perfect’. Little did they know they were shaping what was going to be a criminal.

She got more detention hours than she did school hours, and hit more kids than made friends. She felt alone for a long time. Until she learned about VIPER. She joined almost immediately after learning about it, so happy to finally had a place where she was normal, and fit in, in a different way. Turns out all that stealing cars helped her out a lot

Now, your question is probably what happened to her family. She doesn't know. She disappeared off of the face of the world to them. They might have put out a missing poster for her, maybe they didn’t care. Maybe only her brother freaked out. Who knows. She doesn't, and she likes it that way.

She trained at VIPER, and found she had a natural talent behind anything that controlled a vehicle. She fit in perfectly with almost any team, though her favorite vehicle was, and remains, sport bikes. She is now a trained professional, breaking laws left and right with whatever teams she’s with.

Last edited:

• Name: Callum Adler

Code Name: Argos

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200 lbs

Role: Support

Appearance
Image result for soviet robot

Name: YX404

Code Name: Soviet Sorcher

Role: Tank

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths:
Robotic Strength
Armored Frame
Does not feel fear
Does not tire
Capable of being used as physical storage space
Capable of calculating probabilities

Weaknesses: Able to be hacked temporarily
Can not swim and will sink like a stone (Although is waterproofed)
Database is very outdated
Slow reaction times
Very Loud and unable to be stealthy
No Long Range Attacks

Weapon(s): Powerful Robotic fists
Flamethrower inside fists which can be activated either as a normal flame powered attack or as part of a flame punch (Short to Medium Range)

Personality : The Soviet Scorcher still acts as though he is a part of some grand plan to bring back the might of the Soviet Empire and the grand powers of Communism. He will be friendly to his teammates and supportive, but tends to hold outdated notions at times. He prefers to be on the front lines within any fight and will support the tank with high powered fire support. This machine is very old school and likes using puns when he can, and likes there to be a bit of panache and the old razzle dazzle during raids and combat with heroes.

Backstory
The Soviet Scorcher was built as a high powered robotic weapon during the cold war. Using the most advanced technologies of the times, he was used to combat heroes of capitalism wherever they sprung up. He had fought heroes in the past and was thought to be decommissioned years ago after the collapse of the Soviet Union. In actuality, VIPER had relatively recently recovered the Soviet Scorcher from a secret underground bunker in order to be used as a tactical weapon in it's professional crime empire.

Appearance
Gaige-skin-gaiges_school_uniform.png

Name
Ratchet Nekrasov

Code Name
Zyablick

Role
Driver

Strengths
Miraculous resistance to a hangover.
Ability to ride anything that is supposed to move.
Ability to set in motion anything that is not supposed to move.
General creativity and knowledge when it comes to engineering. She can craft and combine a lot of things.

Weaknesses
Physically underwhelming.
Easily provoked.
Junkie.
No weapon proficiency.

Weapon(s)
Handgun.
A good deal of grenades and Molotov cocktails.
Easel machine gun (inside her truck).

Personality
Ratched loves junk. It’s in her arms, in her brain, in her veins. She is a prodigious engineer and a complete failure of a human being. Her wits start and end with her mechanical creations. Aside from her passion for metal, oil, and junk in all forms and colors, she is an ill-tempered weirdo who struggles to maintain any kind of social relationship. She pretends to know what friendship and family mean so that she can acquire friends and get in touch with her relatives once in a while. She likes any kind of havoc and is always ready to indulge herself in it. She is quite smart, but she is just not always willing to use her intelligence.
Is there a mention that she loves junk? Well, she does.

Backstory
Ratchet’s lineage comes from Soviet Russia. She does not remember much from her granny’s stories about that time, but she understood clearly that communism is inextricably connected with revolution, that’s why she considers herself a communist. That doesn’t stop her from charging a solid fee for her services though. The school was too boring, life is too harsh, that’s why she dropped everything that bothered her and settled for illegal engineering and delivery jobs. And a drug addiction.
She ran a few errands for VIPER in the past. In fact, her mechanical arm is a part of her reward for said errands. And compensation for her injury.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back