• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn’t Get You Paid (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Six

She did not respond to Trenchcoat’s comment, but she agreed wholeheartedly. At Human’s provocation, Six leaned forward in her chair again, but otherwise did nothing except give the woman a tired not-quite-glare. Trenchcoat stepped forward and made some gestures--sign language, Six could tell. She just didn’t know what was being signed. Of course, Six knew from having been spoken to moments before that Trenchcoat could actually speak and was most likely not deaf, but even so it took a few moments for her to come to the conclusion that madwoman was being messed with. And just as Six speculated how entertaining the reaction might be, the meeting started. Finally, sweet sweet progress.
As she listened, however, a slight scowl formed behind her mask.

Heists. Not her particular strong suit. And a bonus for no casualties.

Still, they would need someone to watch their entry and exit points and make sure they were clear. And that was generally where Six fell on the spectrum of ‘teamwork roles.’ With a sigh, she spoke.

‘What was your plan?’

Boost laughed as Lyra confirmed her suspicions about Siberia. VIPER didn’t mess about when it came to discipline, which was impressive given the clientele they both dealt with and hired. The big robot’s enthusiasm about Siberia only made her laugh again as the blood-spattered doctor showed up. Quite a look for a meeting, hell of a statement. Lockwood introduced herself and Boost made note of her hostility - big badass on campus, ooooh, scary!

She was about to retort when Henry spoke up, so she shut her trap to listen - she knew how this worked, and if she didn’t pay attention she was liable to be thrown out of the operation. She made do by slurping up a few gulps of coffee as she heard him out. It sounded like typical corporate espionage, some trade secrets of other profitable information being stolen for whatever reason. Bonus for leaving no trace, seemed simple enough for her. Lyra asked about his plan, but she had a few guesses based on who was here.

“You obviously can’t remote access their network, considering you’ve got me and the rest of us in here” she said, indicating the group at large. “You need us actually inside, right? And seein’ as we’ve got Comrade Crushbot over there we’ve gotta be talking about some serious security past them walls.” She stretched, the last of her lethargy cracking free from her joints. “So what kinda doors am I getting y’all in, and how many?”

Interactions & Mentions Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Solirus Solirus

"This chair is really uncomfortable," Felix thought to himself while everyone else was talking. He starting messing with the HUD on his gauntlet. Since he lived on the streets he had to move around and change up where his lab was so fixing up a comfortable chair was already a preset in his options. While he couldn't make it softer, he knew the chair had enough materials to remold it into one that fit his unique stature. He was pretty sure everyone was busy talking, Lyra had most eyes on her. So, he hit a button and his nanobots went out of his backpack quietly and from the ground up moved around the chair materials on a molecular level to change it into his blueprint. It didn't take up too much power to mold this chair, other stuff however could drain him. It happened within a few seconds and was almost completely silent. As it finished the nanobots moved back into the backpack. They go in and out of a hole almost too small to see with the naked eye. Felix was now comfortable and he reached back and with a specific hand motion commanded the backpack to dispense a can of his favorite energy drink, "Jolt." He took a gulp, not being as flashy about it as coffee girl, and set it in his new cup holder. Just then the briefing began. It was music to Felix's ears. He leaned forward, almost knocking over his drink, and spoke up, "No casualties is my specialty. I can help come up with a plan but I'll need the buildings blueprints, where it is stored or where we can find that info, and I'd prefer to know shift changes. So how much of this do we actually have?"

Listening to the responses of those around her, Emily opened her mouth to speak, but without a word said her jaw shut hearing the broker speak up.

no casualties...

Why was she here then? She let out a soft sigh and leaned back into her chair, listening as the others spoke up. "I'd also like to know what sort of plan you've come up with." Emily took a quick glance around the room, finding it a bit difficult how they would all fall into the plan before locking eyes with Henry.

She originally thought that her position would be to supply or make custom weaponry or gadgets for the missions, but with the extra incentive of completing this mission with no casualties, she wasn't so sure anymore. Her specialty was weapons, yes, but guns specifically were her undying love. She loved the sudden fire, the bang, the look in someone's eyes when it was one of her special bullets flying toward them. She had much pride with her weaponry, but one thing she rarely had were gadgets that don't cause harm to someone. Of course, she had the basics like smoke grenades or the basics for making wire traps, but anything more advanced then that would take time, materials she would have to order. She sure hoped they didn't ask for anything crazy.

Mentions/interactions: Solirus Solirus

Lockwood
Lockwood listened as the Bossman talked. His jab at the 'peculiar team'didn't go unnoticed. Clearly he had looked at both their files and then them themselves as they arrived and had come to the same conclusion as everybody else.

But the job sounded both interesting snd well payed. A heist. Now that was right up her alley. (Which was a shadowy place prone to muggings.) Her entry into the criminal world had been through heists after all. Had this been a normal job the conditions were simple enough get in unnoticed, get the files out unnoticed, presumably by copying them, and leave no bodies. However this was no normal job, and certainly no normal team.

The general consensus among the silent badass, Shoppie, Hyper and Nano seemed to be "lets hear your plan out, then we decide." It seemed like a solid strategy, one Lock could get on board with, from the little she had seen of Bossman, he was organised and precise. She hoped the plan of his would be usable. Quite frankly she dreaded to think how a planning session with these guys and girls and robot would go.

She nodded her agreement to hearing the original plan, there wasn't much more for her to say really. Her role would most likely be involve entering said building and gaining access to this file room. Stealth was her thing after all. She sat herself down on a chair and waited.

(Wasn't sure if this thing was still going, I kind of got side tracked, hence why its taken me so long to reply)

They were certainly an interesting bunch to be sure. An extreme motely crew of fighting, sneaking and flat out murdering from this bunch. He could tell cold blooded killers when he saw them, it was part of his observational data packets to observe and learn from those around him. All the better to be able an individual or group of individuals out from just a little analysis. And from what he could easily tell, this group was full of weaknesses, especially since there was a bunch of conflicting personalities that would lead to disaster without a strong leader. This group needed a unifying leadership that the others could rally behind. It wouldn't be him obviously. He was built as support and not to lead anyone other than minions, which no one on this group could qualify as minions in any sense of the word.

"Da, Siberia is perfect place to take vacation and to send your enemies into freezer box." He laughed with a deep booming voice at his own ineffectual joke. He quickly went back into observation mode and listened as the man in charge alerted them to the task at hand. A retrieval mission of sensitive data. AH yes, he was good at those. Unfortunately this was to be a silent running mission. He was not so good at those. Quite the dilemma.

"I am capable of retrieval of data and for only knocking out my enemies without killing them. Unfortunately...." He gestures to his large frame. "I am not so good at sneaking around. I tend to make lots of noise. If you can come up with plan, I can implement it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back