• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn’t Get You Paid (A Villain RP)

Would you like to have more/other roles?

• Total voters
Donezo! Let me know if I need to change anything, and I'd like to get in on that ooc channel action too!

I'm glad that I made a heavy hitting robot since everyone else on the team is pretty squishy. :D

and I'll not even be on the fight, I'll probably be on a chair, giving you guys update on the objective, and GUYS FIX THE DRILL

Hey guys! I’ll have my character sheet, a starter post, and the ooc set up tonight! Thanks a ton for joining and I can’t wait to have fun with you all!

UPDATE: a Starter post will be coming out tomorrow afternoon instead, as I am having to set up a art gallery and have had zero breaks at all to write a post. As well as college being a pain in my left buttcheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back