• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn’t Get You Paid (A Villain RP)

Would you like to have more/other roles?

• Total voters
More jobs means more specialization, which would be even more interesting.

Also as the broker of the team, aside from giving mission and assigments, does the broker also act in a sense like the main intelligence of the group that doesn't get into battle or the mission, like Bain from Payday or is it different? I just want to make sure. Thanks

More jobs means more specialization, which would be even more interesting.

Also as the broker of the team, aside from giving mission and assigments, does the broker also act in a sense like the main intelligence of the group that doesn't get into battle or the mission, like Bain from Payday or is it different? I just want to make sure. Thanks
More of like the main intelligence of the group, they’re almost always in contact with the team though during a mission. They also assist in giving instructions during missions, but aren’t at all on the field.

kk, good to know that, I'll be sure to advise the team that the thermal drill needs repairing.

Oh snap this is super awesome. I'd probably go for that scout role if no one else takes it, I'll get to work on a CS!

I'll get my character written up after work today. Looking forward to writing with everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back