• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Being Good Doesn’t Get You Paid (A Villain RP) Reboot

Well this blew up with people when I was sleeping
Looks like its gonna be great

Trektek Trektek how attached are you to backstories? I'm not terribly good at them and prefer to provide information on that sort of thing as a story goes along

Trektek Trektek how attached are you to backstories? I'm not terribly good at them and prefer to provide information on that sort of thing as a story goes along
I mean, Trigger is only defined by pyromania, paranoia and past army service, so as long as there is some basics to work with, you should be good.

Or you could just say its calssified and they refused to tell anyone and just make some super simple basics

Saying a character who "can go from a happy, smiling girl to a dangerous murderer in three declines flat" "has a very bipolar attitude" can be considered very offensive to anyone diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

Oh, I didn’t really think about that. Thank you for pointing that out!

Also, is there a set date for when this is starting? Or is it just until everyone posts their characters?

Checking who else is still interested that hasn't yet submitted a CS. As long as there is still enough interest, I might have additional roles.

Thread Up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back