• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Behind The Walls of Hope ~ INTEREST CHECK!

KingGizmo

Deleted Account
Welcome behind the walls of Hope
You have wandered here? Welcome!

Synopsis:
WWIII has devastated America. The country has collapsed and anarchy has risen all over the nation. The government no longer exists and that includes emergency services. Finn Walker a 25-year-old former cop of Poughkeepsie NY fleed his city during the beginning stages of the anarchy. Traveling up to the abandoned Pottersville NY. After doing so he found others like him wanting to rebuild society, to try and create a new normal. There, the town of Hope was formed and large walls of scrap metal surrounded it to protect its people from the anarchists that were seeking to keep civilization gone.

Do you have what it takes to protect the town of Hope?
Do you have the desire to make sure agriculture keeps the town fed?
Or do you want to help lead the newfound town?
The choice is up to you...

Group search:

Looking for a group who can respect a rotation/turn style RP.
Must be able to write 2-5 paragraphs in the third person.
be able to respond 2-3 times a week minimum.
willing to compromise and help create an amazing RP!

Reply on thread if interested

Hello, KingGizmo!

I'm new to the site and just ran across this thread. I'm very interested in your idea and I think that it has great potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back