Behind the Veil (Character Creation)

@Flip Jester Boy She's actually going to be 19 because Red-Chan's character and mine graduated together. :3 And she went to go work with the government. I have some plans for my character, her name's Katyusha. ^^

Also are faeries good with plants and such? What I'm thinking is that because of her half-fae heritage, one of my chars is good at growing plants, but only the poisonous kind.

Classmates, you mean cell mates? They aren't in a school they are in a faculty that is locked down like a prison. Seen as a danger to society.

|Character Sheet|

fisheye_placebo__robin_by_yuumei-d3jug0f.png

• Name:

Katyusha Yekatrina. Although she frequently goes by the alias "Ivan Kraginski."

Twenty-one. She was born on August 21st, 1992.

Female. Many times Katyusha dresses up like a man for missions.

Species:

Human, the only normal race, right?

Deity They Worship:

None, she hasn't prayed to God since she was young.

World Origin:

None, her world should be the only world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, could I change a few things about my my skelly? I just got this idea, that my character doesn't worship anyone, because when she came to the human world, she saw their complete free will and abilities to rebel, so she started to live independently of the Gods.

Zillah said:
Actually, could I change a few things about my my skelly? I just got this idea, that my character doesn't worship anyone, because when she came to the human world, she saw their complete free will and abilities to rebel, so she started to live independently of the Gods.
That would be fine.

I shall join! c:

Would it be all right if there was some hybrid that worked for the government with her secret kept within herself? Nobody hasn't really figured out her real identity...yet. c:

What kind of hybrids including human are all right? c:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="L u n a]
I shall join! c:
Would it be all right if there was some hybrid that worked for the government with her secret kept within herself? Nobody hasn't really figured out her real identity...yet. c:

What kind of hybrids including human are all right? c:

[/QUOTE]
That would be fine. Hybrids of any species is fine other then human, since the humans and the creatures were kept separate.

Karma200 said:
Is this still up for a female/mermaid?
Of course. I'm not closing this anytime soon so feel free to make how ever many characters you want to make. The sky is the limit or something like that. x3

Name: Kiamora Sea (Kia, Amora, Kiki, Mori)

Species: Mermaid

Deity they worship: Sacha- God of the Sea, earthquakes and horses

World Origin: Oceanis

History: Kiamora has been alive for a long time and has seen blood shed from the destruction thrown against the world; she has grown up in Oceanis as a strong warrioress without the help of a family. At the age of 13 years old Kiamora's mother had tragically died from protecting Kiamora when they were on land, her mother had managed to kill the demon that was trying to kill them but she had also gained a fatal wound that caused her to bleed out to death. With that Kiamora had ran back into the ocean her little sister and her mother's body that soon disappeared and reconnected to the ocean. When she was 26 years old her 22 year old sister had gone back on land despite her last horrible memories, she had gotten into trouble and by the time Kiamora had gone to land to bring her back, her sister had vanished and Kiamora wasn't able to find her for over 50 years but then she finally found her on the other side of the world... dead and torn to shreds, her flesh was still there because her body hadn't been brought back to the ocean so Kia returned her sister's body to the ocean herself. Her father was mentally unstable from the loss two of his most important family members and soon he lost the respect of Kiamora for his condition, a mermaid/merman that couldn't protect himself was no good; he ended up dissolving into the ocean when Kiamora was 127 years old and she was left alone but in all truth she felt as if she had been alone the day her sister had been missing.

Personality: Kia is emotionally distant with a strong wall over her heart that's been shaking and ready for when Kiamora broke down for the 5th time in her life. She has a lot of moments when she is looking off in the distant but when she isn't doing that she's laughing a laugh that is a bit empty, she's smiling a smile that reflects the sun but isn't nearly as bright, her eyes shine with pain and loss. Kiamora is energetic with a strong will to protect anyone she considers a friend even if their relationship is smaller then a grain of rice.

Other: She always carries around a necklace that her little sister use to always carry around in representation of the ocean

Appearance in the ocean:
de13529c-c4e5-4e55-b045-10d42391da4f_zpsd1bad0a7.jpg

Appearance on land:
944343-bigthumbnail_zps503a5ab9.jpg

Magic: If possible can she have control over sound? (like a siren)

@Karma200 - Power over sound should be fine. Accepted. May Akina the Earth Mother light your path. 
UPDATE- First post now has a list of characters that were accepted.

Weeeheeeee pai I was about to message you about it xD Feel free~ c:

Is a mermaid-human hybrid okay? Let's just say that a human and mermaid had.... creative ways of mating....

...Who am I kidding DX

Well. Since it was at least 10 years before the humans realized the existence of the creatures you could have a 10 year old character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back