• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Behind the Scenes: The Documentary

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
cast
& crew
PLOT

Hollywood, California is where stars are made, it’s where actors and musicians go to follow their dreams of becoming famous. Not just actors and musicians though, the industry is filled with directors, producers, casting agents and so many more behind the scenes jobs. It would be crazy to try and list them all! One of the biggest cable networks is The CW, which usually airs teen dramas for young adults. Their newest idea is a bit more basic compared to some of their other shows though, a college town and a big mystery at hand of a serial killer. It's what 'Riverdale' wishes it was.

What's so cool about this new series, 'Major in Murder', is that not only does it have a great cast and crew, but there will be a documentary filming all of the behind the scenes drama and fun. The documentary footage will air at the same time as each episode, following the premier of the episode of the week. The question is though, will the documentary bring good or bad publicity? Not only that, but how will the cast and crew get along with each other AND with the documentary crew?.

behind
the scenes
GUIDELINES
001 This will be a literate group, so 2+ paras are expected per response. Also having to due with responses is activity, please be able to devote time for one response per two weeks at least. Obviously if something comes up just let me know!
002 OOC chat and plotting will take place via Discord, so use it and be active please! Please no ooc drama. It's happened before and I can't stand it, keep it for the roleplay people!
003 Faceclaims are required and they must be real people, no drawings or anime characters.
004 To start, I'd like there to be a limit to three characters per person, this may go up later.
005 All of RPN rules and guidelines still apply!

IDEAS/ROLES
There will be five leading roles on the series, three female presenting (with me playing one) and two male presenting. Other than this 'rule' though, everything else is up for grabs. Whether you want to be the award winning director, a stylist, the documentary director/cameraman or even an unpaid intern, there's a ton of different types of characters you could play! It will be really fun if we get a diverse cast (and yes, this does mean not all fcs are white) with different roles among the tv set. If you need suggestions let me know!

© pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back