• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern behind closed doors

Characters
Here

scroll

the bastard

asahi

mood

tired and irritated

outfit

coffee shop entrance

interactions

tags

none yet

All of his limbs were sore and hurting from the night before. Asahi didn't even spend the night doing that with a loved one or some random girls. No! Instead he was dragged out to the football field to replace one of the obnoxious athletes, that broke his ankle one day before the game day like the idiot he is.

Normally, as any person would, Asahi would have denied and turned down the offer and spent his night normally at his dorms, but his pain in the ass best friend was on the team, and the guy spent so much time looking forward to the game, he didn't want to ruin the poor guy's hope. And this was the outcome. He's not saying it's not worth it nor it was a waste of time. Definitely not, especially after the satisfaction and joy that radiated off his friend's face that nobody seemed to notice but him.

Plopping his head back onto the pillow, he considers skipping classes, not wanting to deal with naggy professors and another extra's in the class that he calls classmates.
BRRRRRRRR.
The creepy alarm that one of his friends gave him as a joke rang out, it's already eight am. usually, he would be done with his morning routine already but here he is, half-dead on the bed and having another existential crisis.

Not bothered to get his head up, he closed his eyes again, praying that the alarm will turn off by itself sooner or later. Around ten minutes of the shrieking sound of the alarm throughout his entire room, his bedroom door burst open, and there stood a sleep-deprived angry roommate.

"Can you turn it off I'm going insane."
. Ah so he only came here because of that, Asahi thought to himself, reaching an arm out of the bed, he lazily swung his hands around implying that he can't reach the noisy clock from his bed. Huffing out in exasperation his roommate, Kai stormed into his room and rudely slapped his precious alarm clock, and left in the same manner.

What a cranky roommate he got stuck with. Sighing he quickly grabbed his ruffled sweater laying uselessly on the floor and sluggishly walked out of his dorms. Not bothered to go to class directly, Asahi turned the opposite direction to where the hellhole is and went to his heaven, the best coffee shop in town. Humming satisfied he walked into the coffee shop, plugging his headphones in at me meantime, and turned on some of those beats to boost his mood up and get him some emotional support for the classes that he has to attend to sooner or later.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

people pleaser

ryuuzaki

mood

annoyed

outfit

inside the cafe

interactions

roomate [npc] & asahi [ vamp vamp ]

tags

Ryuuzaki does not get along well with mornings.

It’s not a new realization for him, in fact, he has tried multiple ways to wake up on time, some of which contain setting up twelve different alarm clock and setting it to go off at the same time, strapping two of them to his head. Perhaps not the best decision, it’s uncomfortable when he accidentally turns onto the side and the annoying clock digs into his head. Overall it was a good plan. There was no way it could fail, after all, who could sleep through the shrilling wake-up calls of all those different clocks and emphasize it even further, some of which are screaming right into his ears.

Peeling the sticky tape, which was used to tape the two annoying alarm clocks onto his face, perhaps a little bit too harsh to his own liking, Ryuu(zaki) rushed into his bathroom, washing his face with a sour expression on his face, how can he explain this to the professor now. It’s the twelfth day in a row that he has woken up late and ended up getting a lecture when he barged into the professor’s class an hour or two late. Sighing, he walked back into his room, ruffling his wet hair from all the water he splashed onto his face whilst he was stuck in his thoughts, resulting in most of the water landing onto his hair instead of his face.

Entering his bedroom, he noticed something different, the smell is a bit off, there’s some random musk scent that smells like his roommate and a disgustingly sweet one too? Shaking his head, "maybe I’m thinking too much about this, it’s probably nothing." Grabbing a random sweater on the floor that he doesn’t technically remember buying, but that’s normal for him anyway. More than half of his clothes are stolen from his friends, it’s probably one of theirs.

Time doesn’t even matter to Ryuu anymore, no matter if he runs or not he’ll still be late and faced with a lecture so it’s fine to take his time and calmly do his thing, and potentially look cool whilst entering late too. Swinging his half-empty backpack that is just filled with snacks, a pencil, and two pieces of paper, he tried to leave the dorm. Key word tried. He was stopped midway by that certain roommate he was previously thinking about that smelled like musk.
"Why're you wearing my girlfriend's sweater"
What. “Maybe after months of cooking meals for the both of them, the guy has officially turned insane.” he thought to himself, staring down at the guy. Noticing the judgemental and confused gaze Ryuuzaki gave him, the roommate, or also called Shiro continued on.

“Look down at your shirt, you’re wearing the exact same one that she has when she was over yesterday.”
blanking out, he tried recalling what happened, how did his roommate’s girl’s sweater even get into his room, he wasn’t even at the dorms yesterday’s night, occupied with the football game that his team won by the way. Wait. The sweet scent and the exact same musk scent that his roommate has.
“You guys did that in my room when i was out?”
Ryuuzaki yelled out, this son of a bitch is really asking to be killed now, isn't he?

Realizing his mistake, Shiro the roommate started blabbering out apologies out of panic
“Sorry I didn't mean to...” "It's just that she..." "I promise you this won't...."
Toning in and out of the guy's apology, it was starting to get on Ryuu's nerve. No matter what he says both of them know that Shiro's still going to be beaten up anyways.
"I'll cook steak, your favorite for tonight, so please forgive me."
Oh? Well, at least he knows how to catch his attention. Walking past the still bowing roommate, he patted the other's head.

"Make sure to make it two steaks, I want to bring my friend over too. And also get rid of the shit smell in my room."
Without waiting for a response, Ryuuzaki's already out of the door, cackling about how much money his roommate is going to spend for him just to apologize. Since he was going to be late anyways, Ryuu decided to go visit the small cafe that the friend he previously mentioned was talking about for this entire week, with stupid exaggerated compliments and the phrase"literally a heaven" being used in every sentence ever. But upon entering the cafe, he recognized the beige hoodie that belonged to the mentioned friend.

"Well, this is unusual, the perfect student being late and buying a cup of coffee too, instead of running into class." Running into the cafe, Ryuuzaki swung his arm onto the nerd's shoulder as a greeting, and with a slick attempt of acting cool, Ryuuzaki blurted out,
"So you decided to come to yesterday's game after all."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

the bastard

asahi

mood

amused

outfit

coffee booth

interactions

cafe owner [NPC] & ryuuzaki [ akeno akeno ]

tags

Everything was going well so far, except for the fact he’s skipping classes right now, but it feels nice to have a change in his schedule.

A really nice break from his terrible relationship with academics. Threading his hand through his hair, a soft exhale was released through cherry lips. The cafe was really breathtaking, the calming krnb playing in the background at the perfect volume — not too loud to deafen him yet not too quiet to the point he has to concentrate to listen to it. The scent of the candles scattered all around the shop should overwhelm his senses if anywhere else, but just like everything, it’s perfect. The aura of the shop ties it all together, homely and calm. Simply to put it in a short sentence, it’s heaven.

The soft ding of the bell was heard throughout the entire cafe, signaling that his coffee has finally been made. Stretching his limbs, it’s still sore from yesterday, and his sleeping position last night was no good either, his neck feels like it might snap off at any moment.— actually, Asahi would be pretty thankful if it did snap off due to how much it pains him.

So annoying.

Slowly walking up to the counter, a disappointed feeling residing in his chest, he didn't want to leave yet. The heavenly and comforting aura of this place hasn’t recharged his batteries as much as he would have preferred. A loud clap broke him out of his trance — it was the not-so-nice-but-she’s-kinda-cool coffee shop owner, so it seems that the granny was working herself today.

The old lady was holding his coffee and a brown paper bag that Asahi doesn’t remember ordering. “Come get this coffee, the cake is on the house. And hurry up to class already kid, you’re going to be late.” Opening his mouth, he was about to retort back about how he was already late — which might get him a beating later when he comes back after school — and also give his thanks to her, despite the fact that sweets aren’t really Asahi’s thing. Before he could get any of his words out, another hand was draped on his shoulders, “So you decided to come to yesterday's game after all."

So adorable.

Despise his best friend's attempting to be all swoony and sleek, the guy’s height is still something to work on. It would be quite fun to see him tip-toeing for the rest of their conversation, but he decided to give some mercy to him, after some teasing of course. Pointing a finger down at his best friend’s feet, he looked back into the other eyes with a casual smile,
“There’s no need to do the entire height competition again, you’ll never win.”

Gaze meeting an oblivious face, the temptation to bully him even further was rising, barely catching himself from breaking into a laugh, stifling it down with soft chuckles. Remembering the old woman was there, he grabbed the bag from he along with the drink and handed the lady more than twice the amount of money he should be giving. Not out of generosity of course. Signing back to the so-called best friend, luckily the old lady understood his message and went back to making something for the guy.
“Also be glad I did show up, after all what would you do without me.”
, he whispered out to the other, ruffling the blonde’s hair.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back