• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Behind Closed Doors (Interest Check)

• Behind Closed Doors

"we may be rich in money, but not in luck..."

selected!

nine lives

Last edited:
Hey y'all! Reading back, I realize that I've left out a few things!

1. Please feel free to comment below if you are interested in joining! This will help me to see if we have enough potential members to move forward with things!

2. This is a slice of life rp set in highschool, so this means all characters should be between the ages of 14 and 18 (Freshman--Senior)

3. I didn't put a mobile friendly spoiler, so if you would like one, please let me know!!

That's all!

hey y'all! Thank you so much for your interest! We already have one great character sheet up, and. honestly it's making me really excited! Please feel free to dm me or leave any questions you might have below! I'd love to be a part of the planning process, so please do not hesitate to ask if you are in need of any help, whether it be finding a fc, helping to develop a character idea or anything else!

A shall post a Mobil friendly CS soon, just have to find the time! It fits on my screen but isn’t loading so I shall work on it just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back