• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beginning of a New Path

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
The Characters:

My Character: Currently known as one of the most powerful men in the world for his innovative tech systems and work with under-developed countries to bring them into the 21st century. Even though his face is known around the world, no one seems to know much about his past. The truth is, he isn't a normal human. Ages ago, he was a warrior that fought for the fate of the worlds, and through a grueling set of trials became something else, something eternal. Blessed by the Gods themselves with power and transformed into a Demi-God, it was his responsibility to fight the Demon God of Darkness and imprison him within one of his own unfinished worlds. The resulting conflict was the sinking of Atlantis 10,000 years ago. Since then, he has been charged with keeping the balance throughout the dimensions and worlds. Four centuries ago his disillusionment with the Gods became too great and he abandoned his duties as the Protector. Once the most powerful elemental on any world, his powers have become dormant from disuse. He has had no interaction with the magical world for decades.

Your Character: Currently a young and brilliant student that just got an awesome internship at my character's company. You come from a non magical family and know nothing of the wonders and dangers of those worlds. A chance encounter with a magical beast will awaken your latent magic, and as such thrust you kicking and screaming into something beyond your wildest dreams or nightmares. Due to a unique cosmic event at the exact time and space of your birth, you are something of an enigma. Capable of bestowing or erasing magic at your whim, many want to control you while others wish to destroy you. Along with those notable feats, you are able to use any type of magic, regardless of restriction or affinity. The speculation is that you are a God/Goddess yet to fully ascend into your true self.

The Setting:

We will be in the modern world. My character will save yours from a chance encounter with a demon (blanket term for magical creatures on the earthly plane). It is then that our paths will cross and a new journey will begin. One where my character will have to grudgingly begin training your character in the ways of magic, while trying to protect them from the magical worlds that may try and use your power for personal gain. However neither will know about the destiny in which they are both a part of. Together they will face torment, pain, loss, sacrifice, friendship, love, and the truest sense of duty. Only together will they prevail against an adversary that has waited millennia.

I am quite interested in this idea. But sadly, it is the sleepy time for me. I will message you when I inevitably wake from the glorious sleep.😊😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back