• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Beginner-Friendly Roleplay!

Wyn

Little Writing Bean
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow writing peeps, I'm currently recruiting a small "experienced" team of roleplayers who want to help develop an extremely simple group roleplay geared towards newbies. This group is meant to introduce people to the idea of roleplaying and how to post and the rules and blah blah. Once we have everything sorted, we'll start recruiting as soon as everything's all mapped out.

By experienced, I mean anyone who isn't a beginner. If you have the patience to help people learn the ropes, hey, come on in. You can either message here or PM me directly! Either work!

Random note: We're going with a school theme, although the type of school hasn't been decided yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back