• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed - Remaking

Hey, if you are not drowning in rps I would love to do a Hetalia one with you. ^^

Ooh, the look of Hetalia interests me for a roleplay but so does Black butler....hmm....well I guess I am in more of a Hetalia mood as of late but I am willing to do Black butler if you want to

Galacticmoonwolf Galacticmoonwolf well I have plenty of ideas (AU and otherwise) for Hetalia and Black Butler could work in a standalone thing (Cause it definitely has been a while since I read it. But yes, Hetalia. Mmmmhm.

Galacticmoonwolf Galacticmoonwolf well I have plenty of ideas (AU and otherwise) for Hetalia and Black Butler could work in a standalone thing (Cause it definitely has been a while since I read it. But yes, Hetalia. Mmmmhm.

Yeah, I am behind too on Black butler as I have only seen the anime and not the latest film. With Hetalia, I have several....okay four ideas with it. 2 of them involve the 2p's and 2 are regular. I may have 1 idea based on dreamtalia but that is if you know of it/are caught up with it

Yeah, I am behind too on Black butler as I have only seen the anime and not the latest film. With Hetalia, I have several....okay four ideas with it. 2 of them involve the 2p's and 2 are regular. I may have 1 idea based on dreamtalia but that is if you know of it/are caught up with it

I'm not familiar with the 2p's to comfortably roleplay them myself and with Dreamtalia I am... sort of? Like I've seen up the latest of the current playthrough and remember the ending, but not much else. I can easily catch up. But a Dreamtalia AU I can definitely do (like maybe our own sequel or something before it comes out XD)

I'm not familiar with the 2p's to comfortably roleplay them myself and with Dreamtalia I am... sort of? Like I've seen up the latest of the current playthrough and remember the ending, but not much else. I can easily catch up. But a Dreamtalia AU I can definitely do (like maybe our own sequel or something before it comes out XD)

Like a what if story? I mean I know what happened in the end (ain't saying it directly in case I spoil anyone) would we do something based off of that? Or like a what if scenario if any other aranca's escaped?

Hi, I'd love to do Attack on Titan, Black Butler, or Hetalia with you!

It's nice to find another Samurai Warriors fan it is one of my favorite game series. I would love to do a Samurai Warriors RP with you if you are still interested please let me know

anyone willing to do a South park, wolf pack, high school, loud house, princess, EAH, stranger things, IT, girly, tea party, bestie roommates anything like that with me ? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back