BEFORE THE MEDIUM - Noivian

> Nova: Respond to Memo

You set down your game of Splatoon, and open up your laptop. Clicking open the memo, you jump into the conversation.

> Nova: Have a weird sense of Deja Vu whilst pestering

You feel like you know this Questy person. Like in another life, you two were close... very close. You feel like his name was Sievert, or something of the sort. Exy is new to you, though. Well, it's whatever. Probably.

> Nova: Look For Game Disks

You snap out of your thoughts and remember that you need to look for the Sburb discs. Getting up from you bed, setting your laptop aside, you leave your room and knock on your cousin's door. A set of envelopes slide out from underneath the door. Well, that was hassle-free... you return to your room. Something feels really off about all this.

>Remeber Something About Breaking A Bootchaser Cartdridge

> Nova: Remember something about breaking a Bootchaser cartridge 

You remember something funny, something that couldn't have possibly happened. Standing in empty space, with an unknown yet totally familiar person, and a cartridge breaking...

> Nova: Confront guardian

Enough with the odd fantasies. You were told by someone to go confront your guardian, and you suppose you should probably do that while waiting for others to download Sburb. Taking your fake wand with you, you break down your cousin's door and start a Strife!

>Spontaneously remember telling someone your name during a stressing situation.

> Nova: Spontaneously remember telling someone your name during a stressing situation.

The heck? When did that happen? 

(no seriously i'm forgetting)

(when Avery was playing Sburb, and kept calling her AA in pesterchum. Nova was stressed, trying not to get Avery killed, teling him to call her Nova)

> Nova: Strife!

>Assault!

You launch a flurry of attacks at your cousin, surprising him. All you can really do is poke him with your wand, seeing as you have no real magic powers. He shrugs it off and takes out a wand of his own. 

>Assume!

The two of you begin in a fake magic battle, imagining one another's attacks as beams of light launching from the tip of each other's wands. It's a very wholesome and fun experience.

>Abdicate!

Falling to your knees, you grasp your chest over where your hear is. Your cousin mutters a string of words that you don't quite catch, and twirles his wand in a circle motion. You fall to lay on your side, pretending to be dead while your cousin stands triumphantly over you.

>Strife end!

Laughing, you make your way back to your room, and pull open your laptop.

> Nova: Connect to RP ( @Lass ) as the server

In a few swift clicks, you're connected to RP's game as the server! Your window disappears, replaced by a view of a room. Something seems oddly familiar about all this... You get a great view of some pirate kid messing around underneath the basement stairs. Seeing that there's some room in the basement, you decide to start unloading items into it. The Cruxtruder comes first, followed by the Totem Lathe. 

A few knocks can be heard from the front door.

> Answer the door

OR

> Continue playing the game

> Nova: Answer the door

You set down what you were doing, and go answer the door. 

> Nova: Be confused

You can't say you recognize this person. His lack of face startles you, but it also calms you, like a presence you should recognize. 

Nova: i'm sorry, who are you?

Sievert?:Remember me, Nova? I'm ??. You know, the First Guardian that was quite a long ways away?

Sievert?: Now my name... I prefer being called Sievert.

Sievert?: How are you today?

> Nova: Have a flashback

Your vision betrays you. Images of death, destruction and fire, so much fire and doom, fills your sight, and you stumble back, falling onto your rump as you trip over your own feet. 

Nova: i-i...

You shake your head, trying to clear the images. 

Nova: i'm sorry, i don't remember...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back