• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bee's Search for 1x1 and Groups!

bee.knee.exe

theres a snake in my uwu
Hello! I'm gonna just paste some of the info I have on my profile here, since it's good to have this info readily available! If you'd like more of a personal introduction, feel free to check out my About Me section. Otherwise, I'm Bee, and I'm lookin' to roleplay!!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ Basic ✦ Information ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗​

Literacy: I don't really like terms like 'advanced' or stuff like that, mostly because I'm aware that a lot of writers online may not necessarily be coming from the same language or even from the same educational resources. So, while I do consider myself skilled, I don't really know what to call myself. My comfortable zone in writing can span anywhere from three to twelve paragraphs. Regardless, I look at each roleplay individually and prefer to decide with my partner what is appropriate. That is to say if we decide that our roleplay needs more than twelve? Cool! We can do that! If it means we need one-liners? Okay! (Although, I can't promise I'll always stick to one line at a time- I tend to get carried away writing, haha.)

OOC Preferences: I really prefer to make friends with the people I'm writing with. I enjoy chatting, making aesthetic posts and mood boards for our story, making playlists, finding art, and so on! Please don't interact with me if you're homophobic or transphobic though. It'll just make things uncomfortable for everyone, you know?

Gender & Other Preferences: I don't have them! As in, I'll play as male, female, nonbinary/agender/genderfluid, and I'm open to playing against any of those as well! Trans characters are always valid and welcome in my zones, too. I'm fine with het, m//, f//, or any other sort of pairings as well! All's good with me!

Character & Pairing Preferences: I'm fine with doing original characters OR with using characters from fandoms! I'm cool with OC x OC, Canon x Canon, and Canon x OC.

Doubling? YES!!! My favorite thing in the world is to play as multiple characters in an rp, so doubling, tripling, heck, even quadrupling can be fun for me!

Ditching? Okay. I get it, and won't bug you if you ditch outside of a few pokes to make sure the rp is actually dead. You can ditch if you need to. I personally don't (usually) ditch without telling my partner that I'm going to do so, because I tend to prefer working out ideas or just changing to a different rp or set of characters if we need to.

╠═══*.·:·.☽✧ Original ✦ Ideas ✧☾.·:·.*═══╣

○ A train hopping crust punk encounters the ghost of a fellow train-hopper who fell under the rails and died. ○
○ A living person's computer, gaming device, or phone is inhabited by a flirty ghost! ○
○ There's a friendly but sad ghost living in a living person's new home! (Can you tell I like ghosts?) ○
○ A star falls from the sky! They're rare, and it's dangerous to be one. Are you the star, hunted and lost? Or are you someone who finds a star? ○
○ There's something in the mines just outside of this wild west town... what's making townspeople disappear and come back days later, void of emotions and memories? ○
○ One's a mermaid, one's a sailor. Both are morons. ○
○ A bodyguard leads their prince/princess to safety after a grisly assassination attempt! ○
○ Stowaways, and the people who catch 'em! ○
○ Androids and more androids! Or... androids and non-androids! ○
○ Modern magic! Welcome to a wizard-owned candy shop! ○
○ A wandering traveler gets caught in a storm and chances upon an abandoned home, castle, or manor.... oh no! ○
○ Anything high fantasy, sci-fi, horror, modern fantasy, adventure, or romance! ○
○ Arranged marriages! ○

╠═══*.·:·.☽✧ Original ✦ Pairing ✦ Ideas ✧☾.·:·.*═══╣
(All of these are trashy- but please don't assume that I NEED romance in my rps! I can always do without!)
The Diamonds will show you my interest level!
Slice of Life:
Professor/Student ✦✦✦✦
Bully/Student ✦✦✦✦
Exchange Student/Student ✦✦✦✦
Doctor/Intern ✦✦✦✦
Nurse/Patient ✦✧✧✧
Shopowner/Customer ✦✦✧✧
--
Historical Fiction:
King/Prince (or Princess) ✦✦✦✦
King/Peasant ✦✦✦✦
Prince/Peasant ✦✦✦✦
Prince/Princess ✦✦✦✧
Mob Boss/Citizen ✦✦✦✦
Warlord/Captive ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Citizen ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Crewmember ✦✦✦✦
Royalty/Bodyguard ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Citizen, Captive, Stowaway, Rival Captain ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Stowaway ✦✦✧✧
---
Fantasy:
Vampire/Human ✦✦✧✧
God/Mortal ✦✦✦✦
Drow/Moon Elf ✦✦✦✦
Drow/Faerie ✦✦✦✦
Mermaid/Captain or Sailor ✦✦✦✦
Goblin King/Faerie ✦✦✦✦
Drow/Fallen Star (I have a plot for this) ✦✦✦✦
Anything Dark/Evil/Faerie ✦✦✦✦
Dragon/Mortal ✦✦✦✦
Demon/Angel(or Mortal) ✦✦✦✦
Mortal/Demoness ✦✦✧✧
---
Other:
Villain/Hero ✦✦✧✧
Villain/Citizen ✦✦✦✦
Villain/Villain ✦✦✦✦
Serial Killer/Serial Killer ✦✦✦✦
Serial Killer/Citizen or Victim ✦✦✦✦
Serial Killer/Investigator ✦✦✦✦
╠═══*.·:·.☽✧ Fandom ✦ List ✧☾.·:·.*═══╣
Star Wars ✦✦✦✦
IT ✦✦✦✦
ANY Marvel or DC ✦✦✦✦
Star Trek ✦✧✧✧
Harry Potter ✦✦✦✦
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit ✦✦✧✧
Master and Commander ✦✦✦✧
Disney Movies ✦✦✦✦
Strange Magic ✦✦✦✦
Silence of the Lambs ✦✦✧✧
Guardians of the Galaxy ✦✧✧✧
Pirates of the Carribean ✦✦✧✧
Labyrinth ✦✦✦✦
ANY Batman Movie ✦✦✦✦
Gravity Falls ✦✦✦✦
Star Trek ✦✦✦✧
Steven Universe ✦✦✦✦
Stranger Things ✦✦✦✦
Suits ✦✧✧✧
Hannibal ✦✦✦✦
Supernatural ✦✦✧✧
Sherlock ✦✧✧✧
Dr Who ✦✧✧✧
House ✦✧✧✧
Bones ✦✧✧✧
Star vs the Forces of the Universe ✦✧✧✧
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ✦✧✧✧
Hey Arnold ✦✧✧✧
Batman: The Animated Series (or Others) ✦✦✦✦
Gotham ✦✦✦✦
Teen Titans ✦✦✦✦
Metalocalypse ✦✦✦✦
Game of Thrones ✦✦✦✦
Once Upon A Time ✦✦✦✦
She-Ra ✦✦✦✦
Gallavant ✦✦✦✦
Berserk ✦✦✦✦
Gantz ✦✦✦✦
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. ✦✦✦✦
Boku no Hero Academia ✦✦✦✧
Little Witch Academia ✦✦✦✦
Danganronpa ✦✦✦✦
Seven Deadly Sins ✦✦✧✧
Children of the Whales ✦✦✧✧
Kill La Kill ✦✦✦✦
Cowboy Bebop ✦✦✦✧
Claymore ✦✧✧✧
Space Dandy ✦✦✦✦
Attack on Titan ✦✦✦✦
Naruto ✦✦✦✧
Inuyasha ✦✧✧✧
Puella Magi Madoka Magica ✦✦✧✧
The Legend of Korra ✦✦✦✦
Xiaolin Showdown ✦✦✦✦
Harry Potter ✦✦✦✦
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit ✦✦✦✦
Eragon ✦✦✧✧
Any Stephen King ✦✦✦✦
Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo ✦✧✧✧
Ever After High ✦✦✦✦
Monster High ✦✦✦✦
Fablehaven ✦✧✧✧
Sherlock Holmes (Any) ✦✦✧✧
Ender's Game ✦✧✧✧
His Dark Materials ✦✧✧✧
Percy Jackson and the Olympians ✦✦✧✧
Game of Thrones ✦✦✦✦
Artemis Fowl ✦✧✧✧
The Hunger Games ✦✧✧✧
Homestuck ✦✦✦✦
Legend of Zelda ✦✦✦✦
Hyrule Warriors ✦✦✦✦
Night in the Woods ✦✦✦✦
Kingdom Hearts ✦✦✦✧
Brutal Legend ✦✦✦✦
Pokemon ✦✦✦✦
Harvest Moon ✦✦✦✦
Rune Factory ✦✦✦✦
Skyrim ✦✦✦✦
Super Mario Bros ✦✧✧✧
Fable ✦✦✦✦
Magic The Gathering ✦✧✧✧
League of Legends ✦✧✧✧
Overwatch ✦✦✦✧
Borderlands ✦✦✦✦
Mass Effect ✦✦✦✦
Fallout ✦✦✦✦
Dungeons and Dragons ✦✦✦✦
Okami ✦✦✦✦
Animal Crossing ✦✦✦✦
Neverwinter ✦✦✧✧
SWTOR ✦✦✦✦
Maple Story ✦✧✧✧
Baldur's Gate ✦✧✧✧
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ The ✦ End ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Alright! Thank you for taking the time to peek! Quote me here or send a DM! I'm open to groups, too!​

I would love to do a Harry Potter or Gravity Falls roleplay with you (maybe both, of you’re up to it)! Would you like to message me, or me message you? c:

Hiya! I would love to do something Star Trek with you! TOS is my favorite but I’m always open to other timelines!

If you're still looking, there are so many really good pairings that I'm incredibly interested in as well as quite a few of the original ideas that you have! (I'm thinking perhaps it's possible that we can combine the two ghost ideas, hehe) but then again I'm also completely into fantasy and modern fantasy, so you have my complete attention on that end too!

Oooh boy, there’s a lot I like here. Namely the fallen star and the wandering traveler in a storm plots, and the serial killer, mermaid/captain, and professor/student pairings. Let me know if you’d be interested in plotting something!

Hiya! I would love to do something Star Trek with you! TOS is my favorite but I’m always open to other timelines!
I'd love to do a harry potter or skyrim role play with you!
I’d love to do a Marvel rp with you ^^
Hey there, would you interested in an IT or Gravity Falls RP? :3
Hey! I’d love to do Professor / student or Doctor / intern if you’re interested.
If you're still looking, there are so many really good pairings that I'm incredibly interested in as well as quite a few of the original ideas that you have! (I'm thinking perhaps it's possible that we can combine the two ghost ideas, hehe) but then again I'm also completely into fantasy and modern fantasy, so you have my complete attention on that end too!
Oooh boy, there’s a lot I like here. Namely the fallen star and the wandering traveler in a storm plots, and the serial killer, mermaid/captain, and professor/student pairings. Let me know if you’d be interested in plotting something!
Are you still looking? I'm interested Avatar or Korra!
Aaaa! I didn't expect so many responses! I'm really excited, and I'm gonna try to respond to everyone- if you haven't already, shoot me a PM! ^w^ I have plenty of rp openings, and I'm trying to fill them up, desperately, heh. Thank you for your interest!

Hello! I'm gonna just paste some of the info I have on my profile here, since it's good to have this info readily available! If you'd like more of a personal introduction, feel free to check out my About Me section. Otherwise, I'm Bee, and I'm lookin' to roleplay!!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ Basic ✦ Information ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗​

Literacy: I don't really like terms like 'advanced' or stuff like that, mostly because I'm aware that a lot of writers online may not necessarily be coming from the same language or even from the same educational resources. So, while I do consider myself skilled, I don't really know what to call myself. My comfortable zone in writing can span anywhere from three to twelve paragraphs. Regardless, I look at each roleplay individually and prefer to decide with my partner what is appropriate. That is to say if we decide that our roleplay needs more than twelve? Cool! We can do that! If it means we need one-liners? Okay! (Although, I can't promise I'll always stick to one line at a time- I tend to get carried away writing, haha.)

OOC Preferences: I really prefer to make friends with the people I'm writing with. I enjoy chatting, making aesthetic posts and mood boards for our story, making playlists, finding art, and so on! Please don't interact with me if you're homophobic or transphobic though. It'll just make things uncomfortable for everyone, you know?

Gender & Other Preferences: I don't have them! As in, I'll play as male, female, nonbinary/agender/genderfluid, and I'm open to playing against any of those as well! Trans characters are always valid and welcome in my zones, too. I'm fine with het, m//, f//, or any other sort of pairings as well! All's good with me!

Character & Pairing Preferences: I'm fine with doing original characters OR with using characters from fandoms! I'm cool with OC x OC, Canon x Canon, and Canon x OC.

Doubling? YES!!! My favorite thing in the world is to play as multiple characters in an rp, so doubling, tripling, heck, even quadrupling can be fun for me!

Ditching? Okay. I get it, and won't bug you if you ditch outside of a few pokes to make sure the rp is actually dead. You can ditch if you need to. I personally don't (usually) ditch without telling my partner that I'm going to do so, because I tend to prefer working out ideas or just changing to a different rp or set of characters if we need to.

╠═══*.·:·.☽✧ Original ✦ Ideas ✧☾.·:·.*═══╣

○ A train hopping crust punk encounters the ghost of a fellow train-hopper who fell under the rails and died. ○
○ A living person's computer, gaming device, or phone is inhabited by a flirty ghost! ○
○ There's a friendly but sad ghost living in a living person's new home! (Can you tell I like ghosts?) ○
○ A star falls from the sky! They're rare, and it's dangerous to be one. Are you the star, hunted and lost? Or are you someone who finds a star? ○
○ There's something in the mines just outside of this wild west town... what's making townspeople disappear and come back days later, void of emotions and memories? ○
○ One's a mermaid, one's a sailor. Both are morons. ○
○ A bodyguard leads their prince/princess to safety after a grisly assassination attempt! ○
○ Stowaways, and the people who catch 'em! ○
○ Androids and more androids! Or... androids and non-androids! ○
○ Modern magic! Welcome to a wizard-owned candy shop! ○
○ A wandering traveler gets caught in a storm and chances upon an abandoned home, castle, or manor.... oh no! ○
○ Anything high fantasy, sci-fi, horror, modern fantasy, adventure, or romance! ○
○ Arranged marriages! ○

╠═══*.·:·.☽✧ Original ✦ Pairing ✦ Ideas ✧☾.·:·.*═══╣
(All of these are trashy- but please don't assume that I NEED romance in my rps! I can always do without!)
The Diamonds will show you my interest level!
Slice of Life:
Professor/Student ✦✦✦✦
Bully/Student ✦✦✦✦
Exchange Student/Student ✦✦✦✦
Doctor/Intern ✦✦✦✦
Nurse/Patient ✦✧✧✧
Shopowner/Customer ✦✦✧✧
--
Historical Fiction:
King/Prince (or Princess) ✦✦✦✦
King/Peasant ✦✦✦✦
Prince/Peasant ✦✦✦✦
Prince/Princess ✦✦✦✧
Mob Boss/Citizen ✦✦✦✦
Warlord/Captive ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Citizen ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Crewmember ✦✦✦✦
Royalty/Bodyguard ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Citizen, Captive, Stowaway, Rival Captain ✦✦✦✦
Naval Captain/Stowaway ✦✦✧✧
---
Fantasy:
Vampire/Human ✦✦✧✧
God/Mortal ✦✦✦✦
Drow/Moon Elf ✦✦✦✦
Drow/Faerie ✦✦✦✦
Mermaid/Captain or Sailor ✦✦✦✦
Goblin King/Faerie ✦✦✦✦
Drow/Fallen Star (I have a plot for this) ✦✦✦✦
Anything Dark/Evil/Faerie ✦✦✦✦
Dragon/Mortal ✦✦✦✦
Demon/Angel(or Mortal) ✦✦✦✦
Mortal/Demoness ✦✦✧✧
---
Other:
Villain/Hero ✦✦✧✧
Villain/Citizen ✦✦✦✦
Villain/Villain ✦✦✦✦
Serial Killer/Serial Killer ✦✦✦✦
Serial Killer/Citizen or Victim ✦✦✦✦
Serial Killer/Investigator ✦✦✦✦
╠═══*.·:·.☽✧ Fandom ✦ List ✧☾.·:·.*═══╣
Star Wars ✦✦✦✦
IT ✦✦✦✦
ANY Marvel or DC ✦✦✦✦
Star Trek ✦✧✧✧
Harry Potter ✦✦✦✦
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit ✦✦✧✧
Master and Commander ✦✦✦✧
Disney Movies ✦✦✦✦
Strange Magic ✦✦✦✦
Silence of the Lambs ✦✦✧✧
Guardians of the Galaxy ✦✧✧✧
Pirates of the Carribean ✦✦✧✧
Labyrinth ✦✦✦✦
ANY Batman Movie ✦✦✦✦
Gravity Falls ✦✦✦✦
Star Trek ✦✦✦✧
Steven Universe ✦✦✦✦
Stranger Things ✦✦✦✦
Suits ✦✧✧✧
Hannibal ✦✦✦✦
Supernatural ✦✦✧✧
Sherlock ✦✧✧✧
Dr Who ✦✧✧✧
House ✦✧✧✧
Bones ✦✧✧✧
Star vs the Forces of the Universe ✦✧✧✧
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ✦✧✧✧
Hey Arnold ✦✧✧✧
Batman: The Animated Series (or Others) ✦✦✦✦
Gotham ✦✦✦✦
Teen Titans ✦✦✦✦
Metalocalypse ✦✦✦✦
Game of Thrones ✦✦✦✦
Once Upon A Time ✦✦✦✦
She-Ra ✦✦✦✦
Gallavant ✦✦✦✦
Berserk ✦✦✦✦
Gantz ✦✦✦✦
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. ✦✦✦✦
Boku no Hero Academia ✦✦✦✧
Little Witch Academia ✦✦✦✦
Danganronpa ✦✦✦✦
Seven Deadly Sins ✦✦✧✧
Children of the Whales ✦✦✧✧
Kill La Kill ✦✦✦✦
Cowboy Bebop ✦✦✦✧
Claymore ✦✧✧✧
Space Dandy ✦✦✦✦
Attack on Titan ✦✦✦✦
Naruto ✦✦✦✧
Inuyasha ✦✧✧✧
Puella Magi Madoka Magica ✦✦✧✧
The Legend of Korra ✦✦✦✦
Xiaolin Showdown ✦✦✦✦
Harry Potter ✦✦✦✦
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit ✦✦✦✦
Eragon ✦✦✧✧
Any Stephen King ✦✦✦✦
Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo ✦✧✧✧
Ever After High ✦✦✦✦
Monster High ✦✦✦✦
Fablehaven ✦✧✧✧
Sherlock Holmes (Any) ✦✦✧✧
Ender's Game ✦✧✧✧
His Dark Materials ✦✧✧✧
Percy Jackson and the Olympians ✦✦✧✧
Game of Thrones ✦✦✦✦
Artemis Fowl ✦✧✧✧
The Hunger Games ✦✧✧✧
Homestuck ✦✦✦✦
Legend of Zelda ✦✦✦✦
Hyrule Warriors ✦✦✦✦
Night in the Woods ✦✦✦✦
Kingdom Hearts ✦✦✦✧
Brutal Legend ✦✦✦✦
Pokemon ✦✦✦✦
Harvest Moon ✦✦✦✦
Rune Factory ✦✦✦✦
Skyrim ✦✦✦✦
Super Mario Bros ✦✧✧✧
Fable ✦✦✦✦
Magic The Gathering ✦✧✧✧
League of Legends ✦✧✧✧
Overwatch ✦✦✦✧
Borderlands ✦✦✦✦
Mass Effect ✦✦✦✦
Fallout ✦✦✦✦
Dungeons and Dragons ✦✦✦✦
Okami ✦✦✦✦
Animal Crossing ✦✦✦✦
Neverwinter ✦✦✧✧
SWTOR ✦✦✦✦
Maple Story ✦✧✧✧
Baldur's Gate ✦✧✧✧
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ The ✦ End ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Alright! Thank you for taking the time to peek! Quote me here or send a DM! I'm open to groups, too!​
Hey wanna do prince x princess arranged marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back