• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ₊˚⊹♡ Bee's 1x1 Garden ₊˚⊹♡

busybee7887

About Me
~ 26 She/Her
~ Bees, Frogs, and Bears are gr8
~ Likes to make Pinterest boards and playlists for characters
~ Discord is the quickest way to reach me! So feel free to add me @BusyBee#1626

Won't Do
~ Furries ~ PM/Email roleplays
~ Incest ~ Inappropriate age gaps ~

Will Do
~ Discord/Forum Roleplays ~ Casual/Lit Roleplays ~ Original and Fandom Roleplays
~ F// M// And F/M ~ Canon/OC, Canon/Canon, Oc/Oc

What I'm Looking For
☁️ Really want to do a marvel roleplay. If you can play Loki for me, or let me play as him, then that would be cool. Ships or oc/canon is very acceptable, also open to play other characters and au plots. //Frostiron? Stony? // Other characters I can play are Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor, and Bruce Banner //hesitantly, I'm learning him!// It's been a bit since I did a marvel rp but hey, you can absolutely ask and I'll see what I can do.

☁️ I really want to do something with opposite attract in the realm of fantasy. Spring royal betrothed to a winter royal, werewolf whose mate is a vampire, run your ideas by me if you're curious ^^

☁️ Shoujo romance ♡♡♡ anything like ouran high school host club, fruits basket, and so on. Love those sugar sweet plots

☁️ I am also currently looking for a small group roleplay! I tend to enjoy romance, school/university, slice of life, fantasy, //some// fandom, and horror/thriller. Unfortunately, my cup of tea is not sci-fi, so please no invites to anything like that. As far as how far in it is, I don't mind a ton, but if I had to pick, I would like to join a newer roleplay so I am up to speed. ♡

☁ If we did something based off this post on instagram, that would be really cool!

☁ Something similar to Mystic Messenger, in the sense we have a small cast of characters who talk to one another chat room style If we did it on discord, we could have side chats with characters interacting in person. It's still just an idea, and could use help building. Like I mentioned, they all talk together on a group chat, and be completely unaware that some of them actually know eachother in their daily lives? I would really like to build on this idea with someone.

☁ Something based off this song, two people who once loved eachother, by some means were kept apart. Now full grown one is getting married, and invites their old friend, thinking nothing of it. But when they meet eachother again that love begins to rekindle, and the person getting married is left having second thoughts. Bonus points if we can do F// for this! but I am also happy to do M// and M/F if that is more your speed. This one would be full of heartbreak, doubt, nostalgia, old scars, pining, and secrets

☁ A badass girl group, I'm recently leaning towards idols/stars or a group of girl spies. think Oceans's 8, I need a team of wholesome girls being friends and doing cool stuff. This one if we could each play 2 characters at least, that would be awesome or if you are more comfortable playing 1 character each, we can do a duo, two best friends who are amazing at whatever it is they do Give this to me and I'll love you forever. This can be totally platonic, or romantic!

☁ Something based off of ACOTAR where we make some characters from Courts and do an arranged marriage kinda deal. Some people fall for someone else, others can't stand the idea of it at all and will fight it the whole time. I have a character idea for each court, and would only need to add to them if you required a longer profile. I'll put all that info in a spoiler below

☁ Anything with magical girls/boys. A next gen for Sailor Moon, shugo chara or Winx Club, or doing our own original thing, I would be thrilled!

☁ Zexion/Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, I would die to be able to write out this ship with anyone idealy, it would begin in the bbs timeline, prior to the organization forming. It could be a brief couple replies if you'd rather jump into them being more adult, to them being still fresh in the organiation, maybe their memories of eachother are hazy, but they do have a connection with one another. I would also really like to incorporate KH3 as well
I just think it would be really fun and angsty and sweet.

☁️ Axel/Roxas also from kingdom hearts! //Roxas aged up// I'm more so looking to do an AU for this? I have a list of ideas if the pairing does interest you! I do have a starter and board set up for royalty au if that thing catches your eye.

☁️ In general a kingdom hearts Oc/Canon rp would be neato, I can play most anyone for you. Seriously, I wanna hear about your oc and gush over them with you. I don't even need doubling, if you want to, I'm happy to tell you about my girls.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back