• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Been craving needs male partner for a light romance themed rp.

RoseThorne

Literate Role-Player
Okay, so I have been wanting to do a wolf pack RP. I don't do group Rps so it would have to be a 1x1. My idea for the RP is something along the lines of my character, Mist, is a pure white wolf very strong and doesn't submit to anyone unless given a reason to. She was outcast from her pack for that sort of behavior and been a loner now for a few years. She finds a wolf pup that had seemed to be badly injured by another animal or possibly a rival pack and was left for dead. The pup is still alive and she takes it in for a few weeks to get it back to health. Plot twist, its winter, and food is limited for hunting. She makes her way to where a pack (your pack) has been calling home and starts stealing food. Eventually, the pack catches on that someone who has unfamiliar sent has been stealing the food and so they wait to catch her. Eventually, they do catch her and from there that's where we pick up. The only thing I need in this instance is for your character to be the alpha wolf (The leader) of the pack. I will have the starter written if anyone is interested. I truly hope so its been on my to write list for a long while now. Don't judge me XD

I would be interested. It has been years since I have last engaged in a roleplay revolving around animals and not humans. If you are still seeking someone to roleplay with, I may be available. You may view the characters I currently posess along with some of my writing to make an informed decision. Here is a link to one of my own 1x1 interest checks, not that either of these characters would be made use of in a roleplay involving wolves. Realistic or Modern - Seeking A Potential Roleplay Partner With Whom Two Characters Would Be A Satisfactory Fit
Message me via PM or reply to this post if you'd like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back