• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings been a while ♡

Mitsui

trying to get back into things after moving
Hello, I'm Mitsui!
It's been a while since I was last active on this site. I started to miss roleplaying so I'm coming back right now. I apologize if I'm a bit rusty, please be patient as I get my flow back!

About me:
⭑ My post length could vary based on certain factors, but a rule for me is that I always try to match my partner. Apart from that, I can usually write at around a semi-lit to lit level.
⭑ I might respond at slightly awkward times for some people since my time zone is GMT+9.
⭑ I try to at least respond within a day of my partner's post but life might get in the way sometimes, I'll let you know if I ever need over a week to reply. I do have times where I abruptly take months-long breaks, if I do so without telling you, I apologize.
⭑ Doubling is something I'm always down to do.
⭑ I prefer to roleplay in a "Japanese" setting (i.e. Japanese names and/or anime-styled face claims)
⭑ I also prefer to roleplay more slice-of-life plots, so even in fandoms where the source involved action, I'd prefer if it was toned down to a more slice-of-life tone as I'm not very good with action writing.
⭑ I'm more comfortable playing as a male in roleplays, but I could always play a female if needed.

What I look for in a partner:
⭑ No one-liners. At least 2-3 paragraphs per character or give me something to work with.
⭑ I'm not a grammar freak, so if there are mistakes here and there I won't go crazy over them, just try to have at least decent grammar.
⭑ Please be okay with doubling, most of my plots involve doubling for both of us.
⭑ I don't expect you to respond within a day, but try to respond at least once a week.
⭑ Try to collaborate with me on plot ideas, I don't find being the only person creating ideas for the RP to be very enjoyable.
⭑ Since I'm more comfortable with playing as a male, please be open to likely playing a female character.

---
Boring stuff over! Here are the fandoms and plots I'd be interested in RP'ing
---
(☆ indicates my interest in RP'ing it but I'd be down to do any of these no matter the ☆ level)
---

Fandoms:
⭑ Namaikizakari ☆☆☆☆
⭑ Tokyo Revengers ☆☆☆☆☆
⭑ Your Name ☆☆☆
⭑ ReLife ☆☆☆
⭑ Orange ☆☆
⭑ Akatsuki No Yona ☆☆☆
⭑ Noragami ☆☆
⭑ Food Wars ☆☆
⭑ Kaguya-Sama ☆☆☆☆
⭑ Haikyuu ☆☆☆
⭑ Fruits Basket ☆☆☆☆
⭑ Horimiya ☆☆☆

Plots:

Polar Opposites ☆☆
What are feelings? The apathetic Muse A could care less. She's cold and distant from everyone around her. She didn't seem to have any interests or hobbies, outside of studying and her grades that is. No one was able to get close to her, Muse A was the outcast of her class, but maybe that's a good thing. No distractions. Right? Muse B transferred to Muse A's class on a bitterly cold winter day, right into the seat next to her. The rowdy, short-tempered boy who was Muse A was now seated directly next to his polar opposite. Would he be able to break the ice on Muse A and get her to open up?

New Life ☆☆☆☆
Tired of the rural lifestyle, Muse A and his family pack their bags from the stodgy countryside of Shizuoka to the epicenter of life in Japan, Tokyo. Unaccustomed to his new lifestyle, Muse A foolishly fumbles around in his new setting, unable to adjust to the hustle and bustle of Tokyo. Even the new school he was enrolled to go to was way out of league from what he was used to. Muse A, now in a completely new environment, has the chance to create a new life for himself there in his new home in the metropolis of Japan.

Whole Different Person ☆☆☆☆☆
On the outside looking in, Muse A is a diligent student, well put together, and reserved. Out of school, however, there is a side to him no one would recognize. He's a delinquent. Partaking in fights, brawls, and whatever he could get himself into, Muse A loves the thrill of a good scrap. Muse B was walking home a different route one day when she stumbled onto a beat-up, messy-looking Muse A. Muse B takes him in and treats to his wounds as he is telling her about his "other" life. Now holding onto a deep secret of a previously rather distant classmate, Muse B is forced not to tell anyone. A new bond is created through this, as the two start to share more and more time after school, growing closer and closer. Muse B wonders however, what would happen if the secret got out, and what would develop between the two through the increasing amount of time they're spending together?

Old Promise ☆☆☆☆
"I promise I will find you and fall in love with you in the future."

Those were the parting words of Muse A to Muse B as he departed to go home from his luxurious vacation in Kyoto. Now, 6 years later, Muse A was preparing to head to class for his first day of high school, putting the memory of the promise in the back of his head. On his way to class, Muse A runs into an unpleasant individual. Muse B was rude, condescending, and had a high ego. Well, to him it seemed like that. It was clear at first sight that they would not get along well. Unpleasantly introduced to each other, the two headed separate routes to school, hoping that it would be the last they saw of each other. Wrong. As it turns out, not only were they in the same class, they were also assigned seats directly next to each other. Will they remember the promise from 6 years ago? Even so, would they still follow that promise, or would they be too much for each other?

---

I'm always open to ideas so please don't be shy to suggest a plot or fandom! Message me if ur interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back