• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music Becoming a Youtaite ryouseirui

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Before I begin;
Youtaite = a human who sings covers of Vocaloid, gaming, and Japanese music in any language, usually English and/or Japanese, and posts them primarily to YouTube.
Ryouseirui = literally meaning "both vocal types/species", it is a more general and 'polite' term for what is basically a trap. People who can produce both male and female vocal tones.
Trap/reverse-trap = a person of one gender pretending to be the other, typically males pretending to be female. Females pretending to be male are called reverse-traps. I will refer to myself as a trap but please note I do not mean this in a derogatory way, it's simply easier to remember than ryouseirui.

I'm starting up a new YouTube channel as a trap Youtaite. For now, the only content on the channel will be vocal covers of existing songs, mostly in Japanese. Although I own and run the channel, please do not reference my other channels or internet personas (this includes both Amatsu AND Kuro) as being linked to this channel in any way. It is completely standalone, and is the center of a social experiment, so anything that could expose the trap will also jeopardize the experiment.
The name used on this channel will be Amai-kun. The channel's name is Amaikunの音 (lit. Amaikun no oto, but is pronounced Amaikun no ne in this context), roughly meaning 'Amai-kun's sound'.

Amai-kun will be singing "cute" and "girly" songs as a boy soprano to combat perceived gender standards/roles and societal norms. The channel and character will be strictly against homophobia and transphobia.

Day 1; practice recording will begin later today, using the song Sweet Magic (original voice: Rin Kagamine) to determine the best method of tuning and mixing.
Today the lineart for the channel avatar will be completed, and coloring will begin.

Day 2; had to take a break to spend time with family on the weekend.

Day 3; practice continues, the channel avatar is now fully colored. Just a few more details to fix and it'll be ready for use!

Day 4; Channel avatar is completed today! An image may be attached later! Recording may begin today as well.
Edit; image attached!
amaikun icon.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 5; Practice recording will continue throughout this week. Considering the possibility of Amai-kun doing a collab with Amatsu-chan to raise awareness of and bring attention to small YouTube channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back