• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

Also, the Gewgaws would probably want to talk to Highborn and Attolians. The Theater is their shared claim.

The Highborn and Attolians collectively own the majority of the colonial holdings.

Also would the Attollians be interested in selling Donkey Rats at all?

We recently cleared it of undead and looted it. What's left are ruins and some large structures and monuments. The Theater District has a few very large, grand theaters still in tact. The Highborn expressed interest in building towards there before the player went AWOL. Also, it is protected/under the aegis/dominion of an Archangel that was recently summoned too, but idk if that's well known in IC.

Last edited:
We recently cleared it of undead and looted it. What's left are ruins and some large structures and monuments. The Theater District has a few very large, grand theaters still in tact. The Highborn expressed interest in building towards there before the player went AWOL. Also, it is protected/under the aegis/dominion of an Archangel that was recently summoned too, but idk if that's well known in IC.
So no one has anything significant laid down? That's promising. Who owns what exactly, or have the two factions not parsed it out yet?

It's a joint claim, but the Highborn are kinda in an enclave. To their east is Victorian, north is Attolian, so the only direction is west if they want more room for housing. So, Attolians agreed to allow the Highborn to build there to expand. So, de jure, the land is shared, but de facto the Highborn have the Theater District and the Attolians have the Agora District. So far, we both only have joint outposts those areas.

The highborn are fond of high culture, so chances are good that despite being humans you'd get along. They have intended to make contact since your landing, and will shortly.
Bone2pick Bone2pick

I added a section to my sheet describing Gewgaw relations. I plan on updating to reflect the party's public standing with other significant factions. If I left someone important out or you disagree with something, do let me know and I'll correct it.

Ok, I posted. Ugh, it's nearly 4 am. I cannot afford to stay up so late. Unsure, how it takes me so long to read, catch up and post a short post. I need to go to bed. Pressing issues are the Cull, the Cave Fisher, Winter, Exploring new lands, the Gnolls. and settling in the new arrivals. Nice to see those who are still around are still vested, and welcome to the newcomers!

Ok, I posted. Ugh, it's nearly 4 am. I cannot afford to stay up so late. Unsure, how it takes me so long to read, catch up and post a short post. I need to go to bed. Pressing issues are the Cull, the Cave Fisher, Winter, Exploring new lands, the Gnolls. and settling in the new arrivals. Nice to see those who are still around are still vested, and welcome to the newcomers!
Same thing happened to me yesterday... took me over a hour and a half to write my post

It's actually a double-entendre -- It was initially named "SHEARcliffs" because it seemed the terrain was deformed by some form of geomancy -- the rock was pressed into a packed layer and ripped upward away from the rest of the ground around it. It's a sheer cliff, but it was sheared out of ground from the surrounding rock... but you'd only know that if you read the entire thread very carefully. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back