• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

Checking IMMEDIATELY, Enemy Standoo Enemy Standoo -- some things might have been wholly frozen, but we've reached a point where many could continue.

I STRONGLY encourage anyone who believes they have standing orders that didn't get process to PM me or post them in the OOC thread.

Beck <3

List of orders before the battle:

Recovery of the other bodies in the Vault and experiment to see if there is some sort of freezing magic
Engineer, 2 Augmented Stone Constructs, 5 Skilled Workers, 9 Unskilled Workers, 5 Sirens, 5 Halberdiers, 5 Constables

Study of the Parts that Helysourne brought
Nicholas, 5 Skilled Workers

Visit to the Green Goddess with gifts to see if she knows of anything or can help with the Cull
Caelis, 5 Sirens, 5 Unskilled Workers

Making a charter for the Firebeard Clan that includes a Non-Aggression Pact
Castellan, 2 Sundered Kings

Renovation of Exile Homes in the Depression to provide better shelter for Winter
5 Skilled Workers, 10 Skilled Workers, 15 Unskilled Workers, 5 Sirens, 2 Augmented Stone Constructs

Building of Learning Hall at Learner's Square: a building for learning even in harsh weather/temperature
Architect, 10 Skilled Workers, 20 Unskilled Workers, 10 Sirens, 2 Augmented Stone Constructs, 2 Wealth

Teaching and Practice at Growing Crystals (Ice)
Cassandra, Ironbound Book, Linguist, 15 Sirens, 1 Wealth

orders found Enemy Standoo Enemy Standoo -- the delay in deliberation and relatively slow flow of time during the battle put these 4-5 pages back for me!

I'll process these and the attolian orders promptly, I was chomping at the bit to process stuff, but this big battle froze everything!!!

Beckoncall Beckoncall No problemo, I'm still going to be travelling around a little and sorting out my living conditions so take your time. I'll put the order list down here too if that makes things easier for you.

-Work on the Victorian fountain is finalised.
Staff list: Sir Tarkus (Skilled mason)
Sir Margaret Kinsey (Skilled Metalworker)
1 Canonate (V.Skilled Cooper)
20 squires
5 monks
Father Curoi (High Cleric)
5 devout

-Sir Abel follows up on his saga and missionary works at the tavern. 2 influence spent.

-The church of St Victoria throws its doors open to the public and those interested in the faith. The church "social day" will be providing food and shall be hosted by knights and priests open to answering any questions the curious may have.
Staff list:
Sir Bruford (Skilled linguist)
Sir Arran Hawe
Sir Zita Karkov
1 canonate artist
10 monks
5 squires
2 influence
1 wealth

-Work on the Victorian printing press begins.
Sir Prisha (Skilled Engineer)
Sir Violet Crofter (Skilled Printer)
10 Squires
5 monks
2 Wealth

-Father Onri Ghol approaches the mage guild to investigate the new state of the cull tree.
Victorians join the mage guild!
Canonate Onri Ghol (Minor cleric/mage)
5 monks
5 squires

-Canoness Isabella takes up the training of a personally selected class of squires.
1 Canonate (V.skilled Drillmaster)
10 squires

CALL TO ARMS!

I know everyone was hatching plans about fisher mother and had forces picked out to help the firebeards fight her. I'm asking people to Post to the google doc the new task forces (I'll have a spot at the top of the doc for this) because people with casualties might revise task forces.

The dorfs want these monsters dealt with, and they are a threat to the colony! rally!

LINK TO GOOGLE-DOC HERE:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AaPtjJWu5ougVgaGkkrQgh9Q7OAqT6KMEy0-PKwDLII/edit

Also, if you are sending goods back to the old world (or anything else) there is also a section on the doc for that. When five factions are sending stuff the ship departs.

Last edited:
Beckoncall Beckoncall Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon uh guys didn't we already decide who got what from the theatre district a while ago via pm? Just saying cus I looked it over and I'm already sending some of those emeralds away with the Hatzburk dwarves and everyone mostly got a bunch of different stuff than is said in the IC thread. And it seriously effects all our current wealth if we change it now :/

I thought so too... but @heyitsjwon thought not. SpiralErrant SpiralErrant please if you can post the loot division as it was and I'll delete the new (wrong) post.

Just posting the final list and copy pasting, I think it worked out as:
Attolians:
4 wealth
1 unit of cut emeralds
the grand horn
2 golden horns
giant marionettes
land claims to expand their current districts

Victorians:

Harpselith
Stage plays
masaic and bas-relief building
sunstone
ancient armour and weapons

Tyren:
4 wealth
1 unit cut emeralds
3 units ancient instruments
use of 1 building as a shop.
(though it wasn't discussed much they're also putting forward that should the colony expands past or along the river they'd get land claims closest to expand their own direct territory the same way the Attolians and highborn have)

Highborn:
Land claims to expand their current district.
No direct loot claims but the tyren are willing to share the ancient instruments in exchange for music lessons from their bard.

Enemy Standoo Enemy Standoo : when you get the chance, respond to the standoff about blood magic being used on the field.

Onri Advises that if the Victorians proceed to sanctify the battlefield with Cassandra opposed, the blood rite may still succeed and empower the demon -- but it is also possible it'll override and purify the field.

More importantly, tensions between your factions are elevating. (action needed) when you have time address the mud elf base situation as well. :D

RELATIONS BETWEEN ATTOLIANS AND VICTORIANS BECOMES STRAINED.

The potential outcomes of the situation:

1. Neither does anything: Blood Fountain gets stronger

2. Victorians Purify, Cassandra opposes: Blood Fountain Gets stronger or Nothing Happens

3. Victorians Purify, Cassandra does her thing: Cassandra gets stronger (and more leverage against the Blood Fountain)

4. Victorians Purify, Cassandra concedes: Nothing Happens unless the Blood Fountain does something too

Just so you guys know -- the RP ain't stalled -- I had a kickass weekend, and it in turn kicked my ass. You'll see more as time goes on. I also wanted to give the Victorians some time to compromise/plot something... but I shall proceed as normal. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back